Muscle and Brawn Forums

Muscle and Brawn Forums (http://www.muscleandbrawn.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Board (http://www.muscleandbrawn.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Valentine's Day Scorecard (http://www.muscleandbrawn.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2052)

buZZkiLL 02-15-2010 02:05 PM

Valentine's Day Scorecard
 
How'd you do on Valentine's Day? Hit a homerun, or strikeout?

RickB 02-15-2010 02:08 PM

What do I click if I didn't even swing? ;)

BendtheBar 02-15-2010 02:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RickB (Post 28595)
What do I click if I didn't even swing? ;)

^

http://www.sportsposterwarehouse.com...baseball-1.jpg

thumpinos 02-15-2010 02:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RickB (Post 28595)
What do I click if I didn't even swing? ;)

I hope you at least got to rub a little pine tar on your bat.

RickB 02-15-2010 02:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thumpinos (Post 28597)
I hope you at least got to rub a little pine tar on your bat.

My bat has been in the closet for some time now. Dusty! :(

BendtheBar 02-15-2010 02:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RickB (Post 28601)
My bat has been in the closet for some time now. Dusty! :(

^ I think you need to ask for a trade, or opt out of your current contract.

Grim83 02-15-2010 02:39 PM

I got **** block by the car :(

glwanabe 02-15-2010 02:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RickB (Post 28601)
My bat has been in the closet for some time now. Dusty! :(

If you can't play in the game, you can always go to the batting cages and get some practice in.

RickB 02-15-2010 02:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by glwanabe (Post 28608)
If you can't play in the game, you can always go to the batting cages and get some practice in.

There's all kinds of ways to read into that :D

BendtheBar 02-15-2010 03:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RickB (Post 28610)
There's all kinds of ways to read into that :D

Especially if you live in Nevada.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:58 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.