Muscle and Brawn Forums

Go Back   Muscle and Brawn Forums > General > General Board
Mark Forums Read
Register Articles Members List Search Today's Posts

Notices

General Board You can talk about anything here. Life, sports, rants, whatever.

Old 01-16-2010, 11:17 AM   #1
BendtheBar
Bearded Beast of Duloc
Max Brawn
Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100
Activity: 49% Activity: 49% Activity: 49%

Training Exp: 20+ years
Training Type: Powerbuilding
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: Butter
BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!
Default MAB is looking for

MAB is looking for short, simple, 500+ word articles on:

--Bodybuilding Cutting and Bulking Diet Approaches and Example Diet Plans (Example..."A muscle building approach that minimizes fat gains.")
--Popular Bodybuilding & Powerlifter Supplement Plans (Example..."A supplement plan for an underweight hardgainer...")
--Powerlifter Diet Approaches (Example...How to gain strength and cut fat."
--Articles on Nutrition & Diet
--Articles on Supplements

These articles can really be on anything under the sun, and complete author creativity is allowed as long as content is solid.

I do editing, so articles need not be perfect. The articles can be as long as you'd like, but not be. I am really looking to put together some solid articles for beginners to wrap their brains around.

Destroy That Which Destroys You

"Let bravery be thy choice, but not bravado."

BendtheBar is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-16-2010, 01:52 PM   #2
BigFiveFive
White Mamba
Max Brawn
Points: 3,891, Level: 39 Points: 3,891, Level: 39 Points: 3,891, Level: 39
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Training Exp: 3
Training Type: Bodybuilding
Fav Exercise: Barbell Rows
Fav Supp: AMS Pump Fixx
BigFiveFive is a dedicated contributorBigFiveFive is a dedicated contributorBigFiveFive is a dedicated contributorBigFiveFive is a dedicated contributorBigFiveFive is a dedicated contributorBigFiveFive is a dedicated contributorBigFiveFive is a dedicated contributorBigFiveFive is a dedicated contributorBigFiveFive is a dedicated contributorBigFiveFive is a dedicated contributorBigFiveFive is a dedicated contributor

Hmm
BigFiveFive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2010, 03:03 PM   #3
Bodybygamma
Strongman/Powerlifter
Max Brawn
Points: 13,632, Level: 75 Points: 13,632, Level: 75 Points: 13,632, Level: 75
Activity: 5% Activity: 5% Activity: 5%

Training Exp: 3+years PL/SM Comps
Training Type: SFW!
Fav Exercise: DEATH-LIFT
Fav Supp: Muscle-Juice/MonsterRehab
Bodybygamma is a master memberBodybygamma is a master memberBodybygamma is a master memberBodybygamma is a master memberBodybygamma is a master memberBodybygamma is a master memberBodybygamma is a master memberBodybygamma is a master memberBodybygamma is a master memberBodybygamma is a master memberBodybygamma is a master member

I can do an article on how to cut weights for a competition? Similar to Matt Kroc's only my own spin on it. I am doing a trial cut tomorrow to gauge how long it takes for me to hit target weight in the sauna,and how much I need to eat and drink before I am back to regular weight, so day of my contest I have it perfected to a science. Not really for beginners tho.
Bodybygamma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2010, 03:16 PM   #4
BendtheBar
Bearded Beast of Duloc
Max Brawn
Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100
Activity: 49% Activity: 49% Activity: 49%

Training Exp: 20+ years
Training Type: Powerbuilding
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: Butter
BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bodybygamma View Post
I can do an article on how to cut weights for a competition? Similar to Matt Kroc's only my own spin on it. I am doing a trial cut tomorrow to gauge how long it takes for me to hit target weight in the sauna,and how much I need to eat and drink before I am back to regular weight, so day of my contest I have it perfected to a science. Not really for beginners tho.
That's fine if it's not strictly for beginners. As long as the approach is relatively defined or laid out. Or your game plan is laid out in one way, shape for form.

I also wouldn't mind some beginner powerlifter/strength builder workouts - if any of you lifters have that in you. they don't need to be articles. Just training templates.

Destroy That Which Destroys You

"Let bravery be thy choice, but not bravado."

Last edited by BendtheBar; 01-16-2010 at 03:21 PM.
BendtheBar is offline   Reply With Quote