Muscle and Brawn Forums

Go Back   Muscle and Brawn Forums > General > General Board
Mark Forums Read
Register Articles Members List Search Today's Posts

Notices

General Board You can talk about anything here. Life, sports, rants, whatever.

Old 04-22-2014, 11:30 PM   #1
Chillen
Max Brawn
Points: 6,498, Level: 52 Points: 6,498, Level: 52 Points: 6,498, Level: 52
Activity: 8% Activity: 8% Activity: 8%

Training Exp: 5+ years
Training Type: Bodybuilding
Fav Exercise: Pullup/Bent Over Row
Fav Supp: Feeding the Brain
Chillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master member
Default You Are The Champion

If my mind can conceive it, and my heart can believe it, I know I can achieve it (JJ, credit for this quote).
================================================

I was thinking about this today: Be able to beat the demons of the self and not the demons of someone else.

There are a lot of different types of context that can be applied to the aforementioned phrase, but I want to go with one for now.

Each day you enter the ring (the workout session), each time you adhere to your personal diet parameters, each time you personally fight to progress in each of these and earn your goal and desires, and you accumulate the months and years to build your foundation of accomplishments, you become,

The Champion.
No one can ever take this from you.

Here we have a Champion, that has remembered and maintained the fire that brought him to the starting line, and it brought him to the finish line, and he stands on his personal podium of personal accomplishments. Relish your personal accomplishments as much as you admire others, yours are as impressive and dominant, if you choose to have the correct attitude. Not everyone aspires to be in a professional sport. However, there IS a personal professional sport in your personal accomplishments, and likewise, you become a champion.

Keep the fire burning inside to be your personal champion.

And remember, Mab members: Its important to keep the flame that burns inside you at the beginning of the "want" to earn something during the time you realize the "work" involved when trying to earn it.

You don't have to be in the newspaper, TV, or on a professional recognized podium to be a champion.

You can earn to be a Champion in your heart of accomplishments.

From my heart to all of yours,

Don

After losing 40+ unwanted lbs:

At 152/154lbs:

At 162-168:
Chillen is online now   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links