Muscle and Brawn Forums

Go Back   Muscle and Brawn Forums > General > General Board
Mark Forums Read
Register Articles Members List Search Today's Posts

Notices

General Board You can talk about anything here. Life, sports, rants, whatever.

Old 10-29-2013, 11:38 PM   #1
MadScientistOfMaB
Uber Brawn
Points: 1,663, Level: 23 Points: 1,663, Level: 23 Points: 1,663, Level: 23
Activity: 1% Activity: 1% Activity: 1%

Training Exp: 5
Training Type: Chaos & Pain
Fav Exercise: Squat, push-press
Fav Supp: Mr. Hyde & whiskey
MadScientistOfMaB is a dedicated contributorMadScientistOfMaB is a dedicated contributorMadScientistOfMaB is a dedicated contributorMadScientistOfMaB is a dedicated contributorMadScientistOfMaB is a dedicated contributorMadScientistOfMaB is a dedicated contributorMadScientistOfMaB is a dedicated contributorMadScientistOfMaB is a dedicated contributorMadScientistOfMaB is a dedicated contributorMadScientistOfMaB is a dedicated contributorMadScientistOfMaB is a dedicated contributor
Default Meathead problems

Wanting to start one of our lists that are always going on this thing
I will start:

I'm so excited to wake up early and go squat tomorrow that I can't sleep, now I going to be too tired to enjoy waking up early to go squat.
Experimentation is the word of the day here, and you're going to be like a mad scientist, tinkering with your diet until you've turned yourself into a massive, world-destroying robot bent on nothing short of the subjugation and destruction of the entire human race.
-Jamie Lewis (Chaos&Pain)

Nothing exceeds like excess.

HT: 5'10" WT: 220
Deadlift 455 Squat 405
Bench 355 Push-press 275
MadScientistOfMaB is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-30-2013, 10:15 PM   #2
EliteDreams
Moderation is for cowards
Max Brawn
Points: 12,838, Level: 73 Points: 12,838, Level: 73 Points: 12,838, Level: 73
Activity: 27% Activity: 27% Activity: 27%

Training Exp: Started 5/2/11
Training Type: Powerlifting
Fav Exercise: PRs
Fav Supp: Steak
EliteDreams is one with Crom!EliteDreams is one with Crom!EliteDreams is one with Crom!EliteDreams is one with Crom!EliteDreams is one with Crom!EliteDreams is one with Crom!EliteDreams is one with Crom!EliteDreams is one with Crom!EliteDreams is one with Crom!EliteDreams is one with Crom!EliteDreams is one with Crom!

Looking forward to deadlift after setting up the home gym, and realizing you dont have enough weight

The gates of hell have been unlocked, headstones pushed aside!
EliteDreams is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2013, 01:21 AM   #3
Adamite1114
Uber Brawn
Points: 2,563, Level: 30 Points: 2,563, Level: 30 Points: 2,563, Level: 30

Training Exp: on and off 7 years
Training Type: Powerbuilding
Fav Exercise: Deadlift, Squats
Fav Supp: Phosflex
Adamite1114 is a dedicated contributorAdamite1114 is a dedicated contributorAdamite1114 is a dedicated contributorAdamite1114 is a dedicated contributorAdamite1114 is a dedicated contributorAdamite1114 is a dedicated contributorAdamite1114 is a dedicated contributorAdamite1114 is a dedicated contributorAdamite1114 is a dedicated contributorAdamite1114 is a dedicated contributorAdamite1114 is a dedicated contributor

Since bulking none of my clothes fit me and I can't afford to buy a whole new dresser of clothes
Adamite1114 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2013, 01:25 AM   #4
Dray
Max Brawn
Points: 10,100, Level: 67 Points: 10,100, Level: 67 Points: 10,100, Level: 67
Activity: 6% Activity: 6% Activity: 6%

Training Type: Fullbody
Fav Exercise: bench press
Dray is a master memberDray is a master memberDray is a master memberDray is a master memberDray is a master memberDray is a master memberDray is a master memberDray is a master memberDray is a master memberDray is a master memberDray is a master member

Jeans are now a pain in the ass, haha. Whichever way I look at it, either my thighs are too big, or my waist is too small.

Yeah, already! Got a lot more of that this crap to look forward to, no doubt...
Old 10-31-2013, 07:10 AM   #5
MadScientistOfMaB
Uber Brawn

MadScientistOfMaB is a dedicated contributorMadScientistOfMaB is a dedicated contributorMadScientistOfMaB is a dedicated contributorMadScientistOfMaB is a dedicated contributorMadScientistOfMaB is a dedicated contributorMadScientistOfMaB is a dedicated contributorMadScientistOfMaB is a dedicated contributorMadScientistOfMaB is a dedicated contributorMadScientistOfMaB is a dedicated contributorMadScientistOfMaB is a dedicated contributorMadScientistOfMaB is a dedicated contributor

You're want too bulk but can't afford all the food you need.
Experimentation is the word of the day here, and you're going to be like a mad scientist, tinkering with your diet until you've turned yourself into a massive, world-destroying robot bent on nothing short of the subjugation and destruction of the entire human race.

Deadlift 455 Squat 405
Bench 355 Push-press 275
Old 10-31-2013, 07:11 AM   #6
MadScientistOfMaB
Uber Brawn

The wife wants to spend "quality time" with me but doesn't want to do it at the gym...

Deadlift 455 Squat 405
Bench 355 Push-press 275
Old 10-31-2013, 10:33 AM   #7
BendtheBar
Bearded Beast of Duloc
Max Brawn
Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100
Activity: 49% Activity: 49% Activity: 49%

Training Exp: 20+ years
Training Type: Powerbuilding
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: Butter
BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!

I'm in a hurry to lift and find that I am only able to put half a scoop of whey into my shaker. I then have to go through the agony of opening a new 5 pound tub, peeling off that white paper condom thing, digging into the powder with a fork to find the scooper, and filling it with EXACTLY another half scoop.

Destroy That Which Destroys You

"Let bravery be thy choice, but not bravado."

BendtheBar is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2013, 10:51 AM   #8
glwanabe
Max Brawn
Points: 15,106, Level: 79 Points: 15,106, Level: 79 Points: 15,106, Level: 79
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

glwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadScientistOfMaB View Post
I'm so excited to wake up early and go squat tomorrow that I can't sleep, now I going to be too tired to enjoy waking up early to go squat.
Get up and go now!! The universe will not implode if you squat early, break the rules.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EliteDreams View Post
Looking forward to deadlift after setting up the home gym, and realizing you dont have enough weight
Rep it out baby!! You can also go for a snatch width grip, that will make it harder.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adamite1114 View Post
Since bulking none of my clothes fit me and I can't afford to buy a whole new dresser of clothes
Sweat pants at Wal-Mart are cheap.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dray View Post
Jeans are now a pain in the ass, haha. Whichever way I look at it, either my thighs are too big, or my waist is too small.
See response above. Thighs too big, this is not a problem, it's a good start.

Quote:
You're want too bulk but can't afford all the food you need.
Yes you can, you just can't afford to do it eating what you think you want to eat.

Quote:
The wife wants to spend "quality time" with me but doesn't want to do it at the gym...
Then she isnt really interested in spending quality time with you. Talking about your feelings while watching lifetime movies about women who were done wrong by a man is not quality time. Consider your relationship carefully at this point.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BendtheBar View Post
I'm in a hurry to lift and find that I am only able to put half a scoop of whey into my shaker. I then have to go through the agony of opening a new 5 pound tub, peeling off that white paper condom thing, digging into the powder with a fork to find the scooper, and filling it with EXACTLY another half scoop.
Rip the lid off, stick your hand in there, grab the scoop, and put a whole scoop in. If you look at the label, it says there are an even number of servings. Half a scoop now, puts you right back in the same spot at the end of this tub. More is better than less.
glwanabe is offline   Reply With Quote