Muscle and Brawn Forums

Go Back   Muscle and Brawn Forums > General > General Board
Mark Forums Read
Register Articles Members List Search Today's Posts

Notices

General Board You can talk about anything here. Life, sports, rants, whatever.

Old 12-15-2009, 08:05 AM   #1
Iron Gladiator
Uber Brawn
Points: 2,577, Level: 30 Points: 2,577, Level: 30 Points: 2,577, Level: 30
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Iron Gladiator is a dedicated contributorIron Gladiator is a dedicated contributorIron Gladiator is a dedicated contributorIron Gladiator is a dedicated contributorIron Gladiator is a dedicated contributorIron Gladiator is a dedicated contributorIron Gladiator is a dedicated contributorIron Gladiator is a dedicated contributorIron Gladiator is a dedicated contributorIron Gladiator is a dedicated contributorIron Gladiator is a dedicated contributor
Default Are Prohormones Worse Than Steroids?

Are Prohormones Worse Than Steroids?Are prohormones worse than steroids? For the most part, yes. But before we explore the reasons, let’s get something out of the way. Steroids are illegal. Go to jail illegal. Prohormones are legal. Not go to jail legal. This article is not condoning illegal use, not is it encouraging you to [...]

More...
Iron Gladiator is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-15-2009, 02:09 PM   #2
onetiredkris
Max Brawn
Points: 2,770, Level: 32 Points: 2,770, Level: 32 Points: 2,770, Level: 32
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

onetiredkris is a consistent contributoronetiredkris is a consistent contributoronetiredkris is a consistent contributoronetiredkris is a consistent contributoronetiredkris is a consistent contributoronetiredkris is a consistent contributoronetiredkris is a consistent contributoronetiredkris is a consistent contributoronetiredkris is a consistent contributoronetiredkris is a consistent contributoronetiredkris is a consistent contributor

Im on the side that thinks AAS is safer.
I just trust something that has been researched, tried, and true for 50 some odd years.
Opposed to something people packaged quickly because their last product just got banned and they need a 'hot new product' for their company to sell to the masses.
onetiredkris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2009, 02:36 PM   #3
BendtheBar
Bearded Beast of Duloc
Max Brawn
Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100
Activity: 49% Activity: 49% Activity: 49%

Training Exp: 20+ years
Training Type: Powerbuilding
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: Butter
BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!

Quote:
Originally Posted by onetiredkris View Post
Im on the side that thinks AAS is safer.
I just trust something that has been researched, tried, and true for 50 some odd years.
Opposed to something people packaged quickly because their last product just got banned and they need a 'hot new product' for their company to sell to the masses.
I'm on the same side.

In my opinion it makes more sense to have steroids legal then it does prohormones. But, with the way things are headed now, that won't happen. We'll keep getting wave after wave of new PHs after the new year. Should be interesting.

The government, instead of improving health, will force people to start taking new forms of PHs with no track record.

Destroy That Which Destroys You

"Let bravery be thy choice, but not bravado."

BendtheBar is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2009, 03:51 PM   #4
kitarpyar
Max Brawn
Points: 23,931, Level: 94 Points: 23,931, Level: 94 Points: 23,931, Level: 94
Activity: 50% Activity: 50% Activity: 50%

Training Type: Fullbody
kitarpyar is a master memberkitarpyar is a master memberkitarpyar is a master memberkitarpyar is a master memberkitarpyar is a master memberkitarpyar is a master memberkitarpyar is a master memberkitarpyar is a master memberkitarpyar is a master memberkitarpyar is a master memberkitarpyar is a master member

Lol, I am totally uninformed about either side. But wasnt PH going to be banned as well sometime in 2010 onwards?
kitarpyar is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2009, 06:22 PM   #5
jwood
Anabolic Addiction Rep
Max Brawn
Points: 22,560, Level: 93 Points: 22,560, Level: 93 Points: 22,560, Level: 93
Activity: 12% Activity: 12% Activity: 12%

Training Exp: 5
Training Type: Strongman
Fav Exercise: Push press
Fav Supp: Razor 8 Blast Powder
jwood is a lifting beastjwood is a lifting beastjwood is a lifting beastjwood is a lifting beastjwood is a lifting beastjwood is a lifting beastjwood is a lifting beastjwood is a lifting beastjwood is a lifting beastjwood is a lifting beastjwood is a lifting beast

I with you here BTB, I don't trust most supplement companies and I know they will throw anything together just to make some more cash.

I think the legality of pro-hormones gives people a sense of false security because they can go to a gnc and buy them off the shelf. This is also causing a lot of young kids to use these, and they have no idea what they are getting into.

The upcoming year should be very interesting as far as pro-hormones go.
Old 12-15-2009, 07:47 PM   #6
BendtheBar
Bearded Beast of Duloc
Max Brawn
Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100
Activity: 49% Activity: 49% Activity: 49%

Training Exp: 20+ years
Training Type: Powerbuilding
Fav Supp: Butter
BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitarpyar View Post
Lol, I am totally uninformed about either side. But wasnt PH going to be banned as well sometime in 2010 onwards?
Congress generally only bans specific forms of the PHs, leaving designers rushing to the lab to created modified versions.

Destroy That Which Destroys You

"Let bravery be thy choice, but not bravado."

BendtheBar is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2009, 09:45 PM   #7
moore_716
Banned
Uber Brawn
Points: 1,016, Level: 17 Points: 1,016, Level: 17 Points: 1,016, Level: 17
Activity: 4% Activity: 4% Activity: 4%

moore_716 is either a troll or a spammermoore_716 is either a troll or a spammermoore_716 is either a troll or a spammermoore_716 is either a troll or a spammermoore_716 is either a troll or a spammermoore_716 is either a troll or a spammermoore_716 is either a troll or a spammermoore_716 is either a troll or a spammermoore_716 is either a troll or a spammermoore_716 is either a troll or a spammermoore_716 is either a troll or a spammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitarpyar View Post
No Phera, Tren or Bold after 1/4/10. Here are my thoughts. The FDA just pushed people to AAS. Personally if I can find a good source I'm in. I believe if you can get good quality AAS it is better for yu than a ph. Yes you need the same pct, and the many of the same side affects are there as well. You co not have the problems with your liver though. Also since AAS takes longer to kick in and the cycle lasts longer yu keep more of your gains.
moore_716 is offline   Reply With Quote