Muscle and Brawn Forums

Muscle and Brawn Forums (http://www.muscleandbrawn.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Board (http://www.muscleandbrawn.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Are Prohormones Worse Than Steroids? (http://www.muscleandbrawn.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1489)

Iron Gladiator 12-15-2009 08:05 AM

Are Prohormones Worse Than Steroids?

Are Prohormones Worse Than Steroids?Are prohormones worse than steroids? For the most part, yes. But before we explore the reasons, let’s get something out of the way. Steroids are illegal. Go to jail illegal. Prohormones are legal. Not go to jail legal. This article is not condoning illegal use, not is it encouraging you to [...]

More...

onetiredkris 12-15-2009 02:09 PM

Im on the side that thinks AAS is safer.
I just trust something that has been researched, tried, and true for 50 some odd years.
Opposed to something people packaged quickly because their last product just got banned and they need a 'hot new product' for their company to sell to the masses.

BendtheBar 12-15-2009 02:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by onetiredkris (Post 15351)
Im on the side that thinks AAS is safer.
I just trust something that has been researched, tried, and true for 50 some odd years.
Opposed to something people packaged quickly because their last product just got banned and they need a 'hot new product' for their company to sell to the masses.

I'm on the same side.

In my opinion it makes more sense to have steroids legal then it does prohormones. But, with the way things are headed now, that won't happen. We'll keep getting wave after wave of new PHs after the new year. Should be interesting.

The government, instead of improving health, will force people to start taking new forms of PHs with no track record.

kitarpyar 12-15-2009 03:51 PM

Lol, I am totally uninformed about either side. But wasnt PH going to be banned as well sometime in 2010 onwards?

jwood 12-15-2009 06:22 PM

I with you here BTB, I don't trust most supplement companies and I know they will throw anything together just to make some more cash.

I think the legality of pro-hormones gives people a sense of false security because they can go to a gnc and buy them off the shelf. This is also causing a lot of young kids to use these, and they have no idea what they are getting into.

The upcoming year should be very interesting as far as pro-hormones go.

BendtheBar 12-15-2009 07:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kitarpyar (Post 15369)
Lol, I am totally uninformed about either side. But wasnt PH going to be banned as well sometime in 2010 onwards?

Congress generally only bans specific forms of the PHs, leaving designers rushing to the lab to created modified versions.

moore_716 12-15-2009 09:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kitarpyar (Post 15369)

No Phera, Tren or Bold after 1/4/10. Here are my thoughts. The FDA just pushed people to AAS. Personally if I can find a good source I'm in. I believe if you can get good quality AAS it is better for yu than a ph. Yes you need the same pct, and the many of the same side affects are there as well. You co not have the problems with your liver though. Also since AAS takes longer to kick in and the cycle lasts longer yu keep more of your gains.