Muscle and Brawn Forums

Go Back   Muscle and Brawn Forums > General > General Board

Notices

General Board You can talk about anything here. Life, sports, rants, whatever.

Old 08-03-2013, 06:29 PM   #1
Chillen
Max Brawn
Points: 6,498, Level: 52 Points: 6,498, Level: 52 Points: 6,498, Level: 52
Activity: 8% Activity: 8% Activity: 8%

Training Exp: 5+ years
Training Type: Bodybuilding
Fav Exercise: Pullup/Bent Over Row
Fav Supp: Feeding the Brain
Chillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master member
Default Hey, you, yes, YOU! You know who you are!

.......THE ONE LIVING UNDER THE IRON!

Do YOU have the A.P.E. in YOU:

“Control what you can control and this is yourself and your A.P.E: Attitude, Process and Effort.”

======================
BELIEVE IN YOURSELF!

KNOW HOW TO MASTER YOURSELF!

BE THE MASTER of DESTROYING ANY DIET DISASTER and make your beatuiful body PLASTER FASTER!

Like I SAY:

BE the MASTER PLASTER of the BODY CASTER!

ROCK ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

================================================== =======
Self-Motivating Statements
by Heather Long

It's important to stay motivated. The following self-motivating statements are worth not only repeating, but writing down and keeping visible for yourself. Motivation is easier said than done, especially when you're tired and sore and the last thing you want to do is push for another ten minutes going uphill - so keep these motivators close at hand and write down a few of your own.

I make and keep commitments to myself
I have faith in my body
I have faith in myself
I have faith in my mind
I have faith my family
I am happy and healthy and fit
I deserve to be happy and healthy and fit
I am in harmony with the universe
I enjoy increasing my physical and mental strength
Every day is a day to live healthy and make better choices
My body is important to my everyday work
My body is a reflection of who I am
My mind is clear and my body is fit
Taking action today will help me live better tomorrow
Health is a gift to be treasured
I take care of my body and it takes care of me
Use it or lose it - mind, body and soul

===
JUST DO IT!

Just do it: Knit the personal Mit to Transmit personal Wit, dont ever Submit but Commit to your personal building Permit---and cause a Split from throwing a Fit and being in the Pit!

I WANT NO SAD FACES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SHUT THE HELL UP!......................

Smack it off your face!!

“Build this day on a foundation of pleasant thoughts. Never fret at any imperfections that you fear may impede your progress. Remind yourself, as often as necessary, that you are a creature of God and have the power to achieve any dream by lifting up your thoughts. You can fly when you decide that you can. Never consider yourself defeated again. Let the vision in your heart be in your life's blueprint. Smile!”
(Og Mandino)
================================================== ========

“Only after many trials for strength,

Only when all stimulants fail,

Does the aspiring soul

By its own sheer power

Find the divine

By resting upon itself.”

Lee Masters
================================================== ========

Whats that? I can hear you?

You raise your voice when you should reinforce your argument.
Samuel Johnson (1709 - 1784)

Reinforce the Argument to continue your FIGHT not against the FIGHT.

ROCK ON WITH IT...........Mentally Permit and do not Submit, Transmit this Wit into a Carpenter's Kit and you will run Lickity-Split and this is no Sh@t!

ROCK ON!!!!!!!

Yes.....rock da' heck out,

Chillen

After losing 40+ unwanted lbs:

At 152/154lbs:

At 162-168:

Last edited by Chillen; 08-03-2013 at 06:34 PM.
Chillen is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-03-2013, 06:31 PM   #2
5kgLifter
Kettlebells' Angel !!!!
Max Brawn
Points: 23,645, Level: 94 Points: 23,645, Level: 94 Points: 23,645, Level: 94
Activity: 11% Activity: 11% Activity: 11%

Old 08-03-2013, 06:53 PM   #3
Hunterace
I'm quitting next week!
Max Brawn
Points: 17,415, Level: 84 Points: 17,415, Level: 84 Points: 17,415, Level: 84
Activity: 6% Activity: 6% Activity: 6%

Wish I had your positive attitude! Always great inspiring posts!!!

~~~2 Chronicles 15:7 ~~~
But as for you, be strong and do not give up, for your work will be rewarded.

!!!MY HEAD HURTS!!!
My Training Log
http://muscleandbrawn.com/forums/sho...734#post494734
Hunterace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2013, 11:29 PM   #4
EliteDreams
Moderation is for cowards
Max Brawn
Points: 12,838, Level: 73 Points: 12,838, Level: 73 Points: 12,838, Level: 73
Activity: 27% Activity: 27% Activity: 27%

Training Exp: Started 5/2/11
Training Type: Powerlifting
Fav Exercise: PRs
Fav Supp: Steak
EliteDreams is one with Crom!EliteDreams is one with Crom!EliteDreams is one with Crom!EliteDreams is one with Crom!EliteDreams is one with Crom!EliteDreams is one with Crom!EliteDreams is one with Crom!EliteDreams is one with Crom!EliteDreams is one with Crom!EliteDreams is one with Crom!EliteDreams is one with Crom!

Posts have strong win qualities

The gates of hell have been unlocked, headstones pushed aside!
EliteDreams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2013, 04:44 AM   #5
Chillen
Max Brawn

Chillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunterace View Post
Wish I had your positive attitude! Always great inspiring posts!!!
Everyday, I work on it, Hunter. I mean really. Think about it some. We examine our goal wants, decide what we are going to do. We then plan and schedule, and execute the plan around our daily lives.

But then do nothing to work with the very "fuel" that will enable you to execute the plan? When its "this" very thing that end up killing it, and emptying the tank? Like putting fuel in the car, you have to "pay" to put fuel into the body that will enable you to execute your training and dieting plan.

I am not talking about eating here.

I am talking about feeding the brain and the mechanism inside you that motivate and enable you to deliver, and give you the power of a positive attitude to drive the training and dieting. This needs "time" too. It needs scheduled in, no matter what anyone may think, instead of sand bagging it on the fly.

I schedule this in everyday..I should write on this one day, and put this in a thread. Put as much time as you do for training and dieting, with your brain and motivation, and you will find your win-loss ratio, tip so obvious to the higher percentage of wins, you will not believe why you haven't gave this time before. How and why this is done depends on the person.

Don

At 152/154lbs:

At 162-168:
Old 08-04-2013, 04:48 AM   #6
I WILL
Max Brawn
Points: 5,091, Level: 45 Points: 5,091, Level: 45 Points: 5,091, Level: 45
Activity: 4% Activity: 4% Activity: 4%

Training Exp: 2-4 years 2 serious
Training Type: Powerbuilding
Fav Exercise: Romanian Deadlift
Fav Supp: Food
I WILL is a master memberI WILL is a master memberI WILL is a master memberI WILL is a master memberI WILL is a master memberI WILL is a master memberI WILL is a master memberI WILL is a master memberI WILL is a master memberI WILL is a master memberI WILL is a master member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chillen View Post
Everyday, I work on it, Hunter. I mean really. Think about it some. We examine our goal wants, decide what we are going to do. We then plan and schedule, and execute the plan around our daily lives.

But then do nothing to work with the very "fuel" that will enable you to execute the plan? When its "this" very thing that end up killing it, and emptying the tank? Like putting fuel in the car, you have to "pay" to put fuel into the body that will enable you to execute your training and dieting plan.

I am talking about feeding the brain and the mechanism inside you that motivate and enable you to deliver, and give you the power of a positive attitude to drive the training and dieting. This needs "time" too. It needs scheduled in, no matter what anyone may think, instead of sand bagging it on the fly.

I schedule this in everyday..I should write on this one day, and put this in a thread. Put as much time as you do for training and dieting, with your brain and motivation, and you will find your win-loss ratio, tip so obvious to the higher percentage of wins, you will not believe why you haven't gave this time before. How and why this is done depends on the person.

Don
Your Awesome Chillen.

MAB Sponsored Athlete

My Website: Nutrition Beast
I WILL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2013, 05:46 AM   #7
Chillen
Max Brawn

Quote:
Originally Posted by I WILL View Post
Your Awesome Chillen.
No..

You are.

Keep strong, IWILL....

Stand and deliver.

At 152/154lbs:

At 162-168:
Old 08-04-2013, 07:43 AM   #8
Chillen
Max Brawn

Quote:
Originally Posted by EliteDreams View Post
Posts have strong win qualities
We struggling with the issues under the iron, have win qualities my friend.

We are unique, as compared to the average human being. I avoid people in which are all talk, and blow smoke up ya ass, and talk big, knock down others (while doing nothing but wollowing in their self-stink, while trying to identify what stinks in others, hypocrates, and shame human value, love, respect, togetherness), I just will not make time for this, or deal with it in reference to some internet BS (just expanding on my comment on our journal).

It just sometimes saddens me, that we have to be mean to one another, and I am not waisting my energy on it--unless their is light at the end of the tunnel to turn the person around to see the true light and power of respecting another human being in which deserves it.

Peace, my friend,

Don

At 152/154lbs:

At 162-168:
Old 08-04-2013, 08:22 AM   #9
Chillen
Max Brawn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chillen View Post

Don
LoL....on quoting myself.....

I thought about it about, and I think I will write on how to train yourself on positive thinking, and motivation, and reveal what I do everyday and improvising when necessary....be a good topic, and food for our brains..

Ya know, brotha and sista's there are zombies out there...while we travel places under the iron as we live our daily lives.....

Its the "negetive side effects of you", eating the core componants of your brain...
and the anal discharges you get....are not very promising when they splash in the pot..

So, I will write this up, and post up in the General Thread.....to thwart off the zombie attacks!

“The foolish man seeks happiness in the distance, the wise grows it under his feet.”

Peace,

Don

At 152/154lbs:

At 162-168:

Last edited by Chillen; 08-04-2013 at 09:44 AM.