Muscle and Brawn Forums

Go Back   Muscle and Brawn Forums > General > General Board > Introduce Yourself
Mark Forums Read
Register Articles Members List Search Today's Posts

Notices

Introduce Yourself Introduce Yourself to the Muscle and Brawn Community

Closed Thread

Old 10-11-2009, 09:08 AM   #81
big valsalva
Viking Warrior
Max Brawn
Points: 9,101, Level: 64 Points: 9,101, Level: 64 Points: 9,101, Level: 64
Activity: 7% Activity: 7% Activity: 7%

Training Exp: 10 years
Training Type: 5x5
Fav Exercise: Bench Press
Fav Supp: Meat
big valsalva is a lifting beastbig valsalva is a lifting beastbig valsalva is a lifting beastbig valsalva is a lifting beastbig valsalva is a lifting beastbig valsalva is a lifting beastbig valsalva is a lifting beastbig valsalva is a lifting beastbig valsalva is a lifting beastbig valsalva is a lifting beastbig valsalva is a lifting beast

Hey Dennis. Good to have you here. Good luck with school. I've toyed around with going back myself, but #1, can't see myself paying attention in class with all those fine young fillies roaming around, and #2, I think I lost my academic edge. Its been sooooooooo long since I've had to learn.

Cancer Survivor - 7/21/10

Benchmark 5K time: 27:45 (3/5/11)

It's not the weight we move, but the people we move that matters. -- Bearded Beast of Duloc (12/31/10)
Sponsored Links
Old 10-11-2009, 09:22 AM   #82
thumpinos
Uber Brawn
Points: 4,122, Level: 40 Points: 4,122, Level: 40 Points: 4,122, Level: 40
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

thumpinos has made some very good poststhumpinos has made some very good poststhumpinos has made some very good poststhumpinos has made some very good poststhumpinos has made some very good poststhumpinos has made some very good poststhumpinos has made some very good poststhumpinos has made some very good poststhumpinos has made some very good poststhumpinos has made some very good poststhumpinos has made some very good posts

Welcome to the forum Dennis.
Old 10-11-2009, 10:16 AM   #83
DennisInGeorgia
Brawn

DennisInGeorgia is off to a bad start

Quote:
Originally Posted by big valsalva View Post
Hey Dennis. Good to have you here. Good luck with school. I've toyed around with going back myself, but #1, can't see myself paying attention in class with all those fine young fillies roaming around, and #2, I think I lost my academic edge. Its been sooooooooo long since I've had to learn.
Thanks for the welcome. Looking forward to the "fillies" being between girlfriends at present. So a plus.

Yeah, I haven't been in college in 20 years, but hey I'm better equipped to study now. Not like a young party hardy youg guy.

Anyway, appreciate the howdy.
Old 10-18-2009, 09:28 PM   #84
MattB
Brawn
Points: 1,230, Level: 19 Points: 1,230, Level: 19 Points: 1,230, Level: 19
Activity: 3% Activity: 3% Activity: 3%

MattB is a dedicated contributorMattB is a dedicated contributorMattB is a dedicated contributorMattB is a dedicated contributorMattB is a dedicated contributorMattB is a dedicated contributorMattB is a dedicated contributorMattB is a dedicated contributorMattB is a dedicated contributorMattB is a dedicated contributorMattB is a dedicated contributor

Whats up everybody. My names Matt. I've been lifting for about 5 years and did my frst bodybuilding show this past year.

I'm here to learn and help anybody that needs it!
Old 10-18-2009, 09:45 PM   #85
BendtheBar
Bearded Beast of Duloc
Max Brawn
Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100
Activity: 49% Activity: 49% Activity: 49%

Training Exp: 20+ years
Training Type: Powerbuilding
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: Butter
BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MattB View Post
Whats up everybody. My names Matt. I've been lifting for about 5 years and did my frst bodybuilding show this past year.

I'm here to learn and help anybody that needs it!
Welcome to the forum big Matt! I hear you're going to help Ripped prepare for a show. Way to go!

Destroy That Which Destroys You

"Let bravery be thy choice, but not bravado."

Old 10-18-2009, 09:53 PM   #86
MattB
Brawn

MattB is a dedicated contributorMattB is a dedicated contributorMattB is a dedicated contributorMattB is a dedicated contributorMattB is a dedicated contributorMattB is a dedicated contributorMattB is a dedicated contributorMattB is a dedicated contributorMattB is a dedicated contributorMattB is a dedicated contributorMattB is a dedicated contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by MuscleandBrawn View Post
Welcome to the forum big Matt! I hear you're going to help Ripped prepare for a show. Way to go!
Thanks! I want to get into doing contest prep for people later. I appreciate Ripped giving me the chance to help him. I know he will do great!!
Old 10-18-2009, 09:55 PM   #87
BendtheBar
Bearded Beast of Duloc
Max Brawn
Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100
Activity: 49% Activity: 49% Activity: 49%

Training Exp: 20+ years
Training Type: Powerbuilding
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: Butter
BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MattB View Post
Thanks! I want to get into doing contest prep for people later. I appreciate Ripped giving me the chance to help him. I know he will do great!!
He will.

Both of you are extremely dedicated, and the combination together...well, looking forward to it.

Destroy That Which Destroys You

"Let bravery be thy choice, but not bravado."

Old 10-18-2009, 10:12 PM   #88
big valsalva
Viking Warrior
Max Brawn
Points: 9,101, Level: 64 Points: 9,101, Level: 64 Points: 9,101, Level: 64
Activity: 7% Activity: 7% Activity: 7%

Training Exp: 10 years
Training Type: 5x5
Fav Exercise: Bench Press
Fav Supp: Meat
big valsalva is a lifting beastbig valsalva is a lifting beastbig valsalva is a lifting beastbig valsalva is a lifting beastbig valsalva is a lifting beastbig valsalva is a lifting beastbig valsalva is a lifting beastbig valsalva is a lifting beastbig valsalva is a lifting beastbig valsalva is a lifting beastbig valsalva is a lifting beast

Nice to meet you, Matt. I'm looking forward to your insight.

Cancer Survivor - 7/21/10

Benchmark 5K time: 27:45 (3/5/11)

It's not the weight we move, but the people we move that matters. -- Bearded Beast of Duloc (12/31/10)
Old 10-19-2009, 12:13 AM   #89
MattB
Brawn

Quote:
Originally Posted by big valsalva View Post
Nice to meet you, Matt. I'm looking forward to your insight.
Thanks big valsalva!
Old 10-19-2009, 03:25 AM   #90
nighttrain
Max Brawn
Points: 10,795, Level: 68 Points: 10,795, Level: 68 Points: 10,795, Level: 68
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Training Exp: 20+
nighttrain is a lifting beastnighttrain is a lifting beastnighttrain is a lifting beastnighttrain is a lifting beastnighttrain is a lifting beastnighttrain is a lifting beastnighttrain is a lifting beastnighttrain is a lifting beastnighttrain is a lifting beastnighttrain is a lifting beastnighttrain is a lifting beast

welcome MATT