Muscle and Brawn Forums

Go Back   Muscle and Brawn Forums > General > General Board > Introduce Yourself
Mark Forums Read
Register Articles Members List Search Today's Posts

Notices

Introduce Yourself Introduce Yourself to the Muscle and Brawn Community

Closed Thread

Old 03-10-2010, 08:29 AM   #521
BendtheBar
Bearded Beast of Duloc
Max Brawn
Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100
Activity: 49% Activity: 49% Activity: 49%

Training Exp: 20+ years
Training Type: Powerbuilding
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: Butter
BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ole grunt View Post
conratulations on your upcoming retirement. I just spent 4 yrs. in myself for the college money, but wouldn't trade the experience for anything. Made some great friends who I am still in touch with almost 20 yrs. later. I was just a grunt myself (hence the screen name). Spent some time with the 82nd in Italy and a couple years with the 101st. Again, congratulations and best of luck in your post military endeavors.
I did the same thing in the Army, but nearly re-upped for 8 years. Almost pulled the trigger to go Airborne Special Forces but decided to take the money and run.

Destroy That Which Destroys You

"Let bravery be thy choice, but not bravado."

Sponsored Links
Old 03-10-2010, 08:30 PM   #522
CoopDawg
Max Brawn
Points: 11,819, Level: 71 Points: 11,819, Level: 71 Points: 11,819, Level: 71
Activity: 1% Activity: 1% Activity: 1%

Training Exp: 2
Training Type: SFW!
Fav Supp: AAEFX K-OTIC
CoopDawg is a dedicated contributorCoopDawg is a dedicated contributorCoopDawg is a dedicated contributorCoopDawg is a dedicated contributorCoopDawg is a dedicated contributorCoopDawg is a dedicated contributorCoopDawg is a dedicated contributorCoopDawg is a dedicated contributorCoopDawg is a dedicated contributorCoopDawg is a dedicated contributorCoopDawg is a dedicated contributor
Default hello from Coop.

Hey everyone im cody cooper(thats where the nickname coop comes from) from mississippi. Im 18 years old i trained hard for about 6 months and had to stop for my senior baseball season. Im planning on researching the old style routines thats the greats used to get started. Im researchin for a year until i go to college and im getting back in the gym with some knowledge. Shall i say this is the best forum i have seen and i have atleast 25 in my favorites.
Great forum guys/gals.

greetings from miss.
Old 03-10-2010, 08:35 PM   #523
BendtheBar
Bearded Beast of Duloc
Max Brawn
Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100
Activity: 49% Activity: 49% Activity: 49%

Training Exp: 20+ years
Training Type: Powerbuilding
Fav Supp: Butter
BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoopDawg View Post
Hey everyone im cody cooper(thats where the nickname coop comes from) from mississippi. Im 18 years old i trained hard for about 6 months and had to stop for my senior baseball season. Im planning on researching the old style routines thats the greats used to get started. Im researchin for a year until i go to college and im getting back in the gym with some knowledge. Shall i say this is the best forum i have seen and i have atleast 25 in my favorites.
Great forum guys/gals.

greetings from miss.
Welcome to the forum Coop. Roll up a training log and make yourself at home. We have a great core group of lifters, and plenty of encouragement to spare.

Destroy That Which Destroys You

"Let bravery be thy choice, but not bravado."

Old 03-10-2010, 08:35 PM   #524
kman025
1st MOM
Max Brawn
Points: 12,439, Level: 72 Points: 12,439, Level: 72 Points: 12,439, Level: 72
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

kman025 is a lifting machinekman025 is a lifting machinekman025 is a lifting machinekman025 is a lifting machinekman025 is a lifting machinekman025 is a lifting machinekman025 is a lifting machinekman025 is a lifting machinekman025 is a lifting machinekman025 is a lifting machinekman025 is a lifting machine

Quote:
Great forum guys/gals.

greetings from miss.
welcome. tell us more about yourself and we can help you find a good routine.

what are your body stats?

what are your stats for bench, deadlift, squat, overhead press?
User owns 1x Pumping Iron (25th Anniversary Special Edition)
Old 03-10-2010, 08:44 PM   #525
CoopDawg
Max Brawn

CoopDawg is a dedicated contributorCoopDawg is a dedicated contributorCoopDawg is a dedicated contributorCoopDawg is a dedicated contributorCoopDawg is a dedicated contributorCoopDawg is a dedicated contributorCoopDawg is a dedicated contributorCoopDawg is a dedicated contributorCoopDawg is a dedicated contributorCoopDawg is a dedicated contributorCoopDawg is a dedicated contributor
Default wow great

replies in minutes as on the famous bb.com they will view it 150 times no replies and their supposed to be the best lol. You guys are great. Im gonna try and get my stats up but when i stopped i was......
bench:165
squat:245
deadlift:185
I know some of this is poor but i never got into the gym until i started helping a younger cousin of mine lose some weight and then it happened i fell in love with weight training.

When i started i weighed 129 pounds in 6 months when i had stopped i weighed 152 since i have stopped training for a month or so im down to 145-150 changes everyday lol. Sorry almost forgot im 5 feet 11 inches.
Old 03-10-2010, 08:45 PM   #526
CallmeKing
Max Brawn
Points: 3,800, Level: 38 Points: 3,800, Level: 38 Points: 3,800, Level: 38
Activity: 10% Activity: 10% Activity: 10%

CallmeKing is a dedicated contributorCallmeKing is a dedicated contributorCallmeKing is a dedicated contributorCallmeKing is a dedicated contributorCallmeKing is a dedicated contributorCallmeKing is a dedicated contributorCallmeKing is a dedicated contributorCallmeKing is a dedicated contributorCallmeKing is a dedicated contributorCallmeKing is a dedicated contributorCallmeKing is a dedicated contributor

Quote:
replies in minutes as on the famous bb.com they will view it 150 times no replies and their supposed to be the best lol. You guys are great. Im gonna try and get my stats up but when i stopped i was......
bench:165
squat:245
deadlift:185
I know some of this is poor but i never got into the gym until i started helping a younger cousin of mine lose some weight and then it happened i fell in love with weight training.

When i started i weighed 129 pounds in 6 months when i had stopped i weighed 152 since i have stopped training for a month or so im down to 145-150 changes everyday lol. Sorry almost forgot im 5 feet 11 inches.
Stick around here you will find some good information. welcome aboard
Old 03-10-2010, 08:48 PM   #527
nighttrain
Max Brawn
Points: 10,795, Level: 68 Points: 10,795, Level: 68 Points: 10,795, Level: 68

Training Exp: 20+
nighttrain is a lifting beastnighttrain is a lifting beastnighttrain is a lifting beastnighttrain is a lifting beastnighttrain is a lifting beastnighttrain is a lifting beastnighttrain is a lifting beastnighttrain is a lifting beastnighttrain is a lifting beastnighttrain is a lifting beastnighttrain is a lifting beast

welcome aboard Coop.... glad you like the forum, feel free to ask all the questions you have and someone will help you out, i promise.... do like BtB said and run a log, we will interject and help out where we can.
Old 03-10-2010, 08:50 PM   #528
kman025
1st MOM
Max Brawn
Points: 12,439, Level: 72 Points: 12,439, Level: 72 Points: 12,439, Level: 72

kman025 is a lifting machinekman025 is a lifting machinekman025 is a lifting machinekman025 is a lifting machinekman025 is a lifting machinekman025 is a lifting machinekman025 is a lifting machinekman025 is a lifting machinekman025 is a lifting machinekman025 is a lifting machinekman025 is a lifting machine

i would recommend working on getting those lifts up with a simple strength program to build a solid base.
User owns 1x Pumping Iron (25th Anniversary Special Edition)
Old 03-10-2010, 08:51 PM   #529
CoopDawg
Max Brawn

Default thanks

i will sure start up a log as soon as i find me a program and get my training back going wont be long now. I will be posting and asking various questions that i need help with.
Old 03-10-2010, 08:52 PM   #530
nighttrain
Max Brawn
Points: 10,795, Level: 68 Points: 10,795, Level: 68 Points: 10,795, Level: 68

Training Exp: 20+
nighttrain is a lifting beastnighttrain is a lifting beastnighttrain is a lifting beastnighttrain is a lifting beastnighttrain is a lifting beastnighttrain is a lifting beastnighttrain is a lifting beastnighttrain is a lifting beastnighttrain is a lifting beastnighttrain is a lifting beastnighttrain is a lifting beast

ask away!