Muscle and Brawn Forums

Go Back   Muscle and Brawn Forums > General > General Board > Introduce Yourself
Mark Forums Read
Register Articles Members List Search Today's Posts

Notices

Introduce Yourself Introduce Yourself to the Muscle and Brawn Community

Closed Thread

Old 01-19-2013, 09:30 PM   #2741
Mr.Silverback
Max Brawn
Points: 13,065, Level: 74 Points: 13,065, Level: 74 Points: 13,065, Level: 74
Activity: 7% Activity: 7% Activity: 7%

Training Exp: 15+
Training Type: Powerlifting
Fav Exercise: Squat, Bench, Dead
Fav Supp: Chicken, Beef, water
Mr.Silverback is a master memberMr.Silverback is a master memberMr.Silverback is a master memberMr.Silverback is a master memberMr.Silverback is a master memberMr.Silverback is a master memberMr.Silverback is a master memberMr.Silverback is a master memberMr.Silverback is a master memberMr.Silverback is a master memberMr.Silverback is a master member

Welcome to MAB to all our new people!
CHECK OUT MY 1ST EBOOK
http://www.stronglife610.org
Sponsored Links
Old 01-20-2013, 01:06 AM   #2742
kennknee
Max Brawn
Points: 2,316, Level: 29 Points: 2,316, Level: 29 Points: 2,316, Level: 29
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Training Exp: 18 months
Training Type: Wendler 531
Fav Exercise: Bench Press with chains
Fav Supp: Juggernaut HP pre workout
kennknee is a dedicated contributorkennknee is a dedicated contributorkennknee is a dedicated contributorkennknee is a dedicated contributorkennknee is a dedicated contributorkennknee is a dedicated contributorkennknee is a dedicated contributorkennknee is a dedicated contributorkennknee is a dedicated contributorkennknee is a dedicated contributorkennknee is a dedicated contributor

Hi, my name is Kenny. I'm a 34 y.o. male from St. Louis, MO.

All my life I had been a runner, and it was taking me nowhere. I was getting larger and less "fit" year by year. For my New Year's resolution in 2010, I wanted to lose about 15 pounds and keep it off. Sounded simple enough. I joined a gym like any newbie, and lost the weight, but in the process became a complete gym rat. I have spent the last couple years educating myself daily to everything from training styles, form, function, nutrition, eating protocols, and supplements.

My friends call me Mr.360 because I am more of an all around athlete. In addition to my 4or 5 day split in the weight room, I play competitive volleyball up to 3 times per week. I also play tennis, softball, road races, and adventure/obstacle/mud races.

My current workout program is a modified Wendler's 5/3/1 doing the bodybuilding accessory lifts, and I am currently keep a sponsored supp and workout log on bodybuidling.com forums, but would also like to do that here. I love the exchange of ideas, training styles, and nutrition. This seems like the perfect community to do that.
Old 01-20-2013, 01:07 AM   #2743
BendtheBar
Bearded Beast of Duloc
Max Brawn
Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100
Activity: 49% Activity: 49% Activity: 49%

Training Exp: 20+ years
Training Type: Powerbuilding
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: Butter
BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kennknee View Post

All my life I had been a runner, and it was taking me nowhere. I was getting larger and less "fit" year by year. For my New Year's resolution in 2010, I wanted to lose about 15 pounds and keep it off. Sounded simple enough. I joined a gym like any newbie, and lost the weight, but in the process became a complete gym rat. I have spent the last couple years educating myself daily to everything from training styles, form, function, nutrition, eating protocols, and supplements.

My friends call me Mr.360 because I am more of an all around athlete. In addition to my 4or 5 day split in the weight room, I play competitive volleyball up to 3 times per week. I also play tennis, softball, road races, and adventure/obstacle/mud races.

My current workout program is a modified Wendler's 5/3/1 doing the bodybuilding accessory lifts, and I am currently keep a sponsored supp and workout log on bodybuidling.com forums, but would also like to do that here. I love the exchange of ideas, training styles, and nutrition. This seems like the perfect community to do that.
Welcome to the forum.

We have some good discussions and training and nutrition, and we keep things respectful. Please make yourself at home and let us know if we can help in any way.

Destroy That Which Destroys You

"Let bravery be thy choice, but not bravado."

Old 01-22-2013, 12:25 AM   #2744
skids
Max Brawn
Points: 4,436, Level: 42 Points: 4,436, Level: 42 Points: 4,436, Level: 42
Activity: 19% Activity: 19% Activity: 19%

Training Exp: 3
Fav Exercise: Squat
Fav Supp: Meat, Milk,
skids is a lifting beastskids is a lifting beastskids is a lifting beastskids is a lifting beastskids is a lifting beastskids is a lifting beastskids is a lifting beastskids is a lifting beastskids is a lifting beastskids is a lifting beastskids is a lifting beast

Gidday there, My real name is Nathan and I live in Invercargill, New Zealand. The name Skids comes from my other hobby which is Motor Cycle Racing not from the affects of me taking to many supplements. "I thought I should clear that up". I am 32 years old and I have a Olympic Weightlifting back round which I had some success here in NZ, These days I'm into Power Building and Kettlebells. I hoping the size and strength that I develop from the power building will carry over to my kettlebells. I want to try to get in to the beast club, Ive been working on the kettlebells for the last couple of years now, only started on the Power Building 2 or 3 months ago. I have a lot of burning questions mainly with the power building workouts and diet. I built myself a big power cage and a thick bar, then I got some plates and a Olympic bar and filled my garage . Now the cars live on the street. The problem I have is the more I read on the subject of big boy workouts the more confused I get. I'm really hoping someone can send me in the rite direction. Cheers All, Nath. Oh yeah I have 2 boys ( Twins ) They are still babies, Eat and sleep all the time, bit like me.
Old 01-22-2013, 01:08 AM   #2745
BendtheBar
Bearded Beast of Duloc
Max Brawn
Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100

BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!

Quote:
Originally Posted by skids View Post
Gidday there, My real name is Nathan and I live in Invercargill, New Zealand. The name Skids comes from my other hobby which is Motor Cycle Racing not from the affects of me taking to many supplements. "I thought I should clear that up". I am 32 years old and I have a Olympic Weightlifting back round which I had some success here in NZ, These days I'm into Power Building and Kettlebells. I hoping the size and strength that I develop from the power building will carry over to my kettlebells. I want to try to get in to the beast club, Ive been working on the kettlebells for the last couple of years now, only started on the Power Building 2 or 3 months ago. I have a lot of burning questions mainly with the power building workouts and diet. I built myself a big power cage and a thick bar, then I got some plates and a Olympic bar and filled my garage . Now the cars live on the street. The problem I have is the more I read on the subject of big boy workouts the more confused I get. I'm really hoping someone can send me in the rite direction. Cheers All, Nath. Oh yeah I have 2 boys ( Twins ) They are still babies, Eat and sleep all the time, bit like me.
Welcome to the forum. We'd be glad to help in any way we can.

If you have specific questions toss them in one of the forums (bodybuilding/powerlifting) so people can find them a little easier.

Thanks, and smash your goals.

Old 01-22-2013, 01:47 AM   #2746
Cutty
Max Brawn
Points: 5,647, Level: 48 Points: 5,647, Level: 48 Points: 5,647, Level: 48
Activity: 4% Activity: 4% Activity: 4%

Training Exp: 3.5 years
Fav Supp: Amino Acids
Cutty is a master memberCutty is a master memberCutty is a master memberCutty is a master memberCutty is a master memberCutty is a master memberCutty is a master memberCutty is a master memberCutty is a master memberCutty is a master memberCutty is a master member
Smile Hi I'm Cutty

Hi, I am 26 years old and have been training a little over two years. I haven't been active on any forums for weight training but a little buddy told me to join so here I am. I love everything training and love to learn new things.

I started training because I was 370lbs and couldn't tie my own shoes. I got down to 255 and after some depression, burning out and learning more I am 294 and on the right track now.

I look forward to meeting everyone!
Old 01-22-2013, 01:52 AM   #2747
ravimolasaria
Max Brawn
Points: 27,548, Level: 98 Points: 27,548, Level: 98 Points: 27,548, Level: 98
Activity: 100% Activity: 100% Activity: 100%

Training Exp: 10
Training Type: ARGH!!!
Fav Exercise: Squats
Fav Supp: Whatever makes me strong
ravimolasaria is one with Crom!ravimolasaria is one with Crom!ravimolasaria is one with Crom!ravimolasaria is one with Crom!ravimolasaria is one with Crom!ravimolasaria is one with Crom!ravimolasaria is one with Crom!ravimolasaria is one with Crom!ravimolasaria is one with Crom!ravimolasaria is one with Crom!ravimolasaria is one with Crom!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kennknee View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by skids View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cutty View Post
Hi, I am 26 years old and have been training a little over two years. I haven't been active on any forums for weight training but a little buddy told me to join so here I am. I love everything training and love to learn new things.

I started training because I was 370lbs and couldn't tie my own shoes. I got down to 255 and after some depression, burning out and learning more I am 294 and on the right track now.

I look forward to meeting everyone!
Welcome all ... please start your respective logs to keep track of your workings ... best luck to all of you for your gals ...
Old 01-22-2013, 01:52 AM   #2748
ErnieLilliebridgeJR
Powerlifter
New Brawn
Points: 734, Level: 14 Points: 734, Level: 14 Points: 734, Level: 14
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

ErnieLilliebridgeJR has made some good postsErnieLilliebridgeJR has made some good postsErnieLilliebridgeJR has made some good postsErnieLilliebridgeJR has made some good postsErnieLilliebridgeJR has made some good postsErnieLilliebridgeJR has made some good postsErnieLilliebridgeJR has made some good postsErnieLilliebridgeJR has made some good postsErnieLilliebridgeJR has made some good postsErnieLilliebridgeJR has made some good postsErnieLilliebridgeJR has made some good posts

Hello, my name is Ernie Lilliebridge JR, I知 from the Chicago land area, I知 a competitive raw powerlifter that competes in the 220 & 242 weight class (100kg 110kg). I have been lifting since the age of 12, so I have some experience You can also find me on YouTube for lifting videos.
Old 01-22-2013, 02:06 AM   #2749
BendtheBar
Bearded Beast of Duloc
Max Brawn

Quote:
Originally Posted by ErnieLilliebridgeJR View Post
Hello, my name is Ernie Lilliebridge JR, I知 from the Chicago land area, I知 a competitive raw powerlifter that competes in the 220 & 242 weight class (100kg 110kg). I have been lifting since the age of 12, so I have some experience You can also find me on YouTube for lifting videos.
Welcome to the forum Ernie. Honored to have you here. Thanks for allowing us to interview you.

Old 01-22-2013, 02:14 AM   #2750
LtL
SHFW
Max Brawn
Points: 36,892, Level: 100 Points: 36,892, Level: 100 Points: 36,892, Level: 100
Activity: 17% Activity: 17% Activity: 17%

Training Exp: 5 years
Fav Exercise: Deadlifts
Fav Supp: Endurance BCAA
LtL is one with Crom!LtL is one with Crom!LtL is one with Crom!LtL is one with Crom!LtL is one with Crom!LtL is one with Crom!LtL is one with Crom!LtL is one with Crom!LtL is one with Crom!LtL is one with Crom!LtL is one with Crom!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ErnieLilliebridgeJR View Post
Welcome. Very glad you're here. I have followed your family's lifting for some years now. Hope you stick around.
Closed Thread