Muscle and Brawn Forums

Go Back   Muscle and Brawn Forums > General > General Board > Introduce Yourself
Mark Forums Read
Register Articles Members List Search Today's Posts

Notices

Introduce Yourself Introduce Yourself to the Muscle and Brawn Community

Closed Thread

Old 12-03-2012, 03:00 PM   #2551
5kgLifter
Kettlebells' Angel !!!!
Max Brawn

Training Type: Other
5kgLifter is one with Crom!5kgLifter is one with Crom!5kgLifter is one with Crom!5kgLifter is one with Crom!5kgLifter is one with Crom!5kgLifter is one with Crom!5kgLifter is one with Crom!5kgLifter is one with Crom!5kgLifter is one with Crom!5kgLifter is one with Crom!5kgLifter is one with Crom!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lIftIt View Post
Hello everyone I am lIftIt, or Mark. I am 17 years old and saw this site and decided to give it a go. I have been lifting for about 5 months now, and am really proud of my progress so far. I have not made much in gains but I just feel great which is something for me to feel good about.
Hi
Old 12-03-2012, 03:03 PM   #2552
BendtheBar
Bearded Beast of Duloc
Max Brawn

Training Exp: 20+ years
Training Type: Powerbuilding
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: Butter
BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!

Quote:
Hello everyone I am lIftIt, or Mark. I am 17 years old and saw this site and decided to give it a go. I have been lifting for about 5 months now, and am really proud of my progress so far. I have not made much in gains but I just feel great which is something for me to feel good about.
Welcome on board! Make yourself at home.

Destroy That Which Destroys You

"Let bravery be thy choice, but not bravado."

Old 12-03-2012, 03:05 PM   #2553
SCStrong
Max Brawn

Training Exp: One more than last year
Training Type: Fullbody
Fav Exercise: The ones that make me cry
Fav Supp: Beer; Milk is for Babies
SCStrong is a master memberSCStrong is a master memberSCStrong is a master memberSCStrong is a master memberSCStrong is a master memberSCStrong is a master memberSCStrong is a master memberSCStrong is a master memberSCStrong is a master memberSCStrong is a master memberSCStrong is a master member

Welcome to all!!!
Old 12-03-2012, 08:47 PM   #2554
roundbus
New Brawn

roundbus has made some quality postsroundbus has made some quality postsroundbus has made some quality postsroundbus has made some quality postsroundbus has made some quality postsroundbus has made some quality postsroundbus has made some quality posts

HI Mark
Old 12-03-2012, 09:40 PM   #2555
SCStrong
Max Brawn

Training Exp: One more than last year
Training Type: Fullbody
Fav Exercise: The ones that make me cry
Fav Supp: Beer; Milk is for Babies
SCStrong is a master memberSCStrong is a master memberSCStrong is a master memberSCStrong is a master memberSCStrong is a master memberSCStrong is a master memberSCStrong is a master memberSCStrong is a master memberSCStrong is a master memberSCStrong is a master memberSCStrong is a master member

Howdy Mark - feeling good is a good thing..... best of luck!
Old 12-03-2012, 11:37 PM   #2556
gaspers04
Max Brawn

Training Exp: 20 yrs.
Training Type: Westside
Fav Exercise: All of Them! Bench, hehe.
Fav Supp: Food
gaspers04 is a master membergaspers04 is a master membergaspers04 is a master membergaspers04 is a master membergaspers04 is a master membergaspers04 is a master membergaspers04 is a master membergaspers04 is a master membergaspers04 is a master membergaspers04 is a master membergaspers04 is a master member

Welcome to the board new MABers.

Supplements
M & S's Isofuel Chocolate, MGN's Dextrose,Universal's Beef Aminos and AAEFX's Kre-Alkalyn.
Old 12-04-2012, 04:49 AM   #2557
ravimolasaria
Max Brawn

Training Exp: 10
Training Type: ARGH!!!
Fav Exercise: Squats
Fav Supp: Whatever makes me strong
ravimolasaria is one with Crom!ravimolasaria is one with Crom!ravimolasaria is one with Crom!ravimolasaria is one with Crom!ravimolasaria is one with Crom!ravimolasaria is one with Crom!ravimolasaria is one with Crom!ravimolasaria is one with Crom!ravimolasaria is one with Crom!ravimolasaria is one with Crom!ravimolasaria is one with Crom!

Quote:
Welcome to the site Mark ... start your log if you haven't already done so ...
Old 12-04-2012, 02:28 PM   #2558
samW
Brawn

samW has made some good postssamW has made some good postssamW has made some good postssamW has made some good postssamW has made some good postssamW has made some good postssamW has made some good postssamW has made some good postssamW has made some good postssamW has made some good postssamW has made some good posts

Sam here. I am 32 years old and suffer from low confidence. Hoping that this site will allow me to have more of it soon
Old 12-04-2012, 02:37 PM   #2559
5kgLifter
Kettlebells' Angel !!!!
Max Brawn

Training Type: Other
5kgLifter is one with Crom!5kgLifter is one with Crom!5kgLifter is one with Crom!5kgLifter is one with Crom!5kgLifter is one with Crom!5kgLifter is one with Crom!5kgLifter is one with Crom!5kgLifter is one with Crom!5kgLifter is one with Crom!5kgLifter is one with Crom!5kgLifter is one with Crom!

Quote:
Originally Posted by samW View Post
Sam here. I am 32 years old and suffer from low confidence. Hoping that this site will allow me to have more of it soon
Hi Sam
Old 12-04-2012, 02:40 PM   #2560
samW
Brawn

samW has made some good postssamW has made some good postssamW has made some good postssamW has made some good postssamW has made some good postssamW has made some good postssamW has made some good postssamW has made some good postssamW has made some good postssamW has made some good postssamW has made some good posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5kgLifter View Post
Hi Sam
Hello
Closed Thread