Muscle and Brawn Forums

Go Back   Muscle and Brawn Forums > General > General Board > Introduce Yourself
Mark Forums Read
Register Articles Members List Search Today's Posts

Notices

Introduce Yourself Introduce Yourself to the Muscle and Brawn Community

Closed Thread

Old 11-21-2012, 03:39 PM   #2541
PhillyDev
Low man on the totem pole
Uber Brawn
Points: 2,001, Level: 27 Points: 2,001, Level: 27 Points: 2,001, Level: 27
Activity: 3% Activity: 3% Activity: 3%

Training Type: Powerlifting
Fav Exercise: A heavy one.
PhillyDev is a lifting machinePhillyDev is a lifting machinePhillyDev is a lifting machinePhillyDev is a lifting machinePhillyDev is a lifting machinePhillyDev is a lifting machinePhillyDev is a lifting machinePhillyDev is a lifting machinePhillyDev is a lifting machinePhillyDev is a lifting machinePhillyDev is a lifting machine

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5kgLifter View Post
Hi Shane, I remember you
Ditto, I see a few people came this way from M&S.
Sponsored Links
Old 11-21-2012, 03:40 PM   #2542
KD5NFW
13 in 15
Max Brawn
Points: 12,466, Level: 73 Points: 12,466, Level: 73 Points: 12,466, Level: 73
Activity: 37% Activity: 37% Activity: 37%

Training Exp: 3
Training Type: ARGH!!!
Fav Exercise: yes
Fav Supp: meat
KD5NFW is one with Crom!KD5NFW is one with Crom!KD5NFW is one with Crom!KD5NFW is one with Crom!KD5NFW is one with Crom!KD5NFW is one with Crom!KD5NFW is one with Crom!KD5NFW is one with Crom!KD5NFW is one with Crom!KD5NFW is one with Crom!KD5NFW is one with Crom!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5kgLifter View Post
hahaha, hi KD
Hey Babs!!
Old 11-21-2012, 03:47 PM   #2543
BendtheBar
Bearded Beast of Duloc
Max Brawn
Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100
Activity: 49% Activity: 49% Activity: 49%

Training Exp: 20+ years
Training Type: Powerbuilding
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: Butter
BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KD5NFW View Post
Howdy MAB! Some of you know me already, which may or may not be a good thing! Just joined up to check things out over here. I am 48 years old with a couple of years lifting experience. Currently running Wendler's 5/3/1, starting cycle 7 next week. Trying to gain strength and some size, at least through the end of the year.
Happy Turkey Day! Eat More Pork
Welcome aboard!

Start up a log. Looking forward to seeing you hit your goals.

Destroy That Which Destroys You

"Let bravery be thy choice, but not bravado."

Old 11-21-2012, 04:00 PM   #2544
KD5NFW
13 in 15
Max Brawn
Points: 12,466, Level: 73 Points: 12,466, Level: 73 Points: 12,466, Level: 73
Activity: 37% Activity: 37% Activity: 37%

Training Exp: 3
Fav Exercise: yes
Fav Supp: meat
KD5NFW is one with Crom!KD5NFW is one with Crom!KD5NFW is one with Crom!KD5NFW is one with Crom!KD5NFW is one with Crom!KD5NFW is one with Crom!KD5NFW is one with Crom!KD5NFW is one with Crom!KD5NFW is one with Crom!KD5NFW is one with Crom!KD5NFW is one with Crom!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BendtheBar View Post
Welcome aboard!

Start up a log. Looking forward to seeing you hit your goals.
Hey Steve! I'll fire one up when I start cycle 7 next week
Old 11-21-2012, 04:15 PM   #2545
BendtheBar
Bearded Beast of Duloc
Max Brawn
Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100

BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!

Quote:
Hey Steve! I'll fire one up when I start cycle 7 next week
Sounds good. Feel free to poke around in the mean time.

Old 11-26-2012, 10:28 PM   #2546
TeamSupremacyPowerFitness
Points: 20, Level: 1 Points: 20, Level: 1 Points: 20, Level: 1
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Training Type: General Fitness
TeamSupremacyPowerFitness is off to a bad start

HELLO, we are Team Supremacy Powerlifting & Fitness !!!

We are a travel fitness team that currently consist of around 60 members that are powerlifters, figure competitors, fitness competitors, olympic lifters, body builders, and fitness models. Members currently range from 12 different states and 1 from the United Kingdom. Take pride in becoming an elite team in all aspects of fitness. If you are looking to become part of a very supportive, motivated, and active team; feel free to contact Mike Willis (owner, coach, and lifter) at teamsupremacypowerlifting@gmail.com or join us on facebook at TeamSupremacy Powerlifting

Always strive to become part of the #SupremePower !!!
Old 11-26-2012, 10:33 PM   #2547
BendtheBar
Bearded Beast of Duloc
Max Brawn

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeamSupremacyPowerFitness View Post

We are a travel fitness team that currently consist of around 60 members that are powerlifters, figure competitors, fitness competitors, olympic lifters, body builders, and fitness models. Members currently range from 12 different states and 1 from the United Kingdom. Take pride in becoming an elite team in all aspects of fitness. If you are looking to become part of a very supportive, motivated, and active team; feel free to contact Mike Willis (owner, coach, and lifter) at teamsupremacypowerlifting@gmail.com or join us on facebook at TeamSupremacy Powerlifting

Welcome to MAB. Make yourself at home and start up a log.

We have quite a team here too. Join us and make a super-team.

Last edited by BendtheBar; 11-26-2012 at 10:37 PM.
Old 11-27-2012, 01:37 AM   #2548
ravimolasaria
Max Brawn
Points: 27,548, Level: 98 Points: 27,548, Level: 98 Points: 27,548, Level: 98
Activity: 100% Activity: 100% Activity: 100%

Training Exp: 10
Fav Exercise: Squats
Fav Supp: Whatever makes me strong
ravimolasaria is one with Crom!ravimolasaria is one with Crom!ravimolasaria is one with Crom!ravimolasaria is one with Crom!ravimolasaria is one with Crom!ravimolasaria is one with Crom!ravimolasaria is one with Crom!ravimolasaria is one with Crom!ravimolasaria is one with Crom!ravimolasaria is one with Crom!ravimolasaria is one with Crom!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhillyDev View Post
It's been a while since I've been to these sites. I'm coming over from M&S. I was an avid poster there a couple of years ago, but a plethora of things got in the way, so, I've pretty much just lurked here and there for a long ass time. My name is Shane, I've been training off and on for about 10 years. I was blissfully unaware of anything other than what came out of the pages of Flex and such for a very long time. I found M&S and I went from 315 to 200 by ignoring the popular tripe, and doing a little bit of research on my own. I was an Electrician for a long time and got laid off in mid '09, and it took me 9 months to get back into the workforce. As an electrician, I had plenty of time to train, the same with being unemployed. I got hierd by Lowe's in april of 10, and had to be to work at 4am, which killed my training for almost a year. Since then, I've had a son, which really put my ass in gear about my training and making it a priority. I got with Team Samson here in Jacksonville last December, and have been training with those fellas ever since. I'ts been a hard road these past few years, but things are really looking up. Family, work, and training. I'm looking forward to what is up coming.
Quote:
Howdy MAB! Some of you know me already, which may or may not be a good thing! Just joined up to check things out over here. I am 48 years old with a couple of years lifting experience. Currently running Wendler's 5/3/1, starting cycle 7 next week. Trying to gain strength and some size, at least through the end of the year.
Happy Turkey Day! Eat More Pork
Quote:
Originally Posted by TeamSupremacyPowerFitness View Post

Welcome to the site folks ...
Old 12-02-2012, 01:20 PM   #2549
aesthetica
New Brawn
Points: 828, Level: 15 Points: 828, Level: 15 Points: 828, Level: 15
Activity: 2% Activity: 2% Activity: 2%

aesthetica has made some good postsaesthetica has made some good postsaesthetica has made some good postsaesthetica has made some good postsaesthetica has made some good postsaesthetica has made some good postsaesthetica has made some good postsaesthetica has made some good postsaesthetica has made some good postsaesthetica has made some good postsaesthetica has made some good posts

Welcome to MAB guys.
Old 12-03-2012, 02:57 PM   #2550
lIftIt
Points: 131, Level: 2 Points: 131, Level: 2 Points: 131, Level: 2
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

lIftIt is off to a bad start
Default lIftIt

Hello everyone I am lIftIt, or Mark. I am 17 years old and saw this site and decided to give it a go. I have been lifting for about 5 months now, and am really proud of my progress so far. I have not made much in gains but I just feel great which is something for me to feel good about.
Closed Thread