Muscle and Brawn Forums

Go Back   Muscle and Brawn Forums > General > General Board > Introduce Yourself
Mark Forums Read
Register Articles Members List Search Today's Posts

Notices

Introduce Yourself Introduce Yourself to the Muscle and Brawn Community

Closed Thread

Old 12-15-2011, 06:41 AM   #1761
5kgLifter
Kettlebells' Angel !!!!
Max Brawn
Points: 23,645, Level: 94 Points: 23,645, Level: 94 Points: 23,645, Level: 94
Activity: 11% Activity: 11% Activity: 11%

Training Type: Other
5kgLifter is one with Crom!5kgLifter is one with Crom!5kgLifter is one with Crom!5kgLifter is one with Crom!5kgLifter is one with Crom!5kgLifter is one with Crom!5kgLifter is one with Crom!5kgLifter is one with Crom!5kgLifter is one with Crom!5kgLifter is one with Crom!5kgLifter is one with Crom!

Hi Strengthseeker
Old 12-19-2011, 11:28 PM   #1762
Davis
Max Brawn
Points: 4,207, Level: 41 Points: 4,207, Level: 41 Points: 4,207, Level: 41
Activity: 1% Activity: 1% Activity: 1%

Training Exp: 1 day
Training Type: Powerlifting
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: More deadlifts
Davis is a lifting beastDavis is a lifting beastDavis is a lifting beastDavis is a lifting beastDavis is a lifting beastDavis is a lifting beastDavis is a lifting beastDavis is a lifting beastDavis is a lifting beastDavis is a lifting beastDavis is a lifting beast

My name is Davis. (last name. Maybe I'll post my first here in the future) I've been lifting since July of 2010. It's certainly help resolve my minor anger issues as they all get taken out in my lifting. My numbers, I believe reflect my experience and other factors. I'm 6 foot 3 weighing around 187 pounds. (If you think that's skinny, I weighed around and sometimes less than 155 when I first started at the same height) My best lift is a 405 deadlift. I think 420 is doable now, but I'm not planning on working up to any maxes anytime soon. I lift because I like it. From the first time I did a squat with heavier than the bar, I knew I wanted to keep on with it until I got bored.

Other than lifting, I'm 18 and attending college as a piano performance major and have just finished my first semester with a pretty good GPA. I hope to learn a lot and maybe be able to contribute some good on these forums.
Old 12-20-2011, 12:22 AM   #1763
BendtheBar
Bearded Beast of Duloc
Max Brawn
Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100
Activity: 49% Activity: 49% Activity: 49%

Training Exp: 20+ years
Training Type: Powerbuilding
Fav Supp: Butter
BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!

Welcome to the forum David. Nothing wrong with simply enjoying lifting. Don't hesitate to throw up any questions you have. We keep things respectful here and are always up for a good discussion.

Destroy That Which Destroys You

"Let bravery be thy choice, but not bravado."

Old 12-20-2011, 12:45 AM   #1764
jasonjduke
Brawn
Points: 1,436, Level: 21 Points: 1,436, Level: 21 Points: 1,436, Level: 21
Activity: 10% Activity: 10% Activity: 10%

jasonjduke is a consistent contributorjasonjduke is a consistent contributorjasonjduke is a consistent contributorjasonjduke is a consistent contributorjasonjduke is a consistent contributorjasonjduke is a consistent contributorjasonjduke is a consistent contributorjasonjduke is a consistent contributorjasonjduke is a consistent contributorjasonjduke is a consistent contributorjasonjduke is a consistent contributor

Hello to the regulars and other folks - I see lots of strong dedicated people here among this forum and logs. I train alone now and wish to share my training with other like minded folks. I hope to have a place here...

My name is Jason and I lift Iron in the old school way. John Grimek, Clancy Ross, and Reg Park are the greatest bodybuilders to ever train. I believe in the Holy Grail of natural bodybuilding - the Full Body Routine. My favorite exercises are the squat, weighted dip, bent-knee deadlift, and any overhead press.

After a six month layoff from training due to personal life reasons (still have not had an injury) I regained my badge of Iron.

You may visit my log over in the Full Body Routine Log area.

Grow Strong!
Old 12-20-2011, 12:46 AM   #1765
BendtheBar
Bearded Beast of Duloc
Max Brawn
Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100
Activity: 49% Activity: 49% Activity: 49%

Training Exp: 20+ years
Training Type: Powerbuilding
Fav Supp: Butter
BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasonjduke View Post
Hello to the regulars and other folks - I see lots of strong dedicated people here among this forum and logs. I train alone now and wish to share my training with other like minded folks. I hope to have a place here...

My name is Jason and I lift Iron in the old school way. John Grimek, Clancy Ross, and Reg Park are the greatest bodybuilders to ever train. I believe in the Holy Grail of natural bodybuilding - the Full Body Routine. My favorite exercises are the squat, weighted dip, bent-knee deadlift, and any overhead press.

After a six month layoff from training due to personal life reasons (still have not had an injury) I regained my badge of Iron.

You may visit my log over in the Full Body Routine Log area.

Grow Strong!
Welcome to the forum Jason. You'll fit in perfectly here. We are all about respect, and old fashioned hard work.

Destroy That Which Destroys You

"Let bravery be thy choice, but not bravado."

Old 12-20-2011, 01:00 AM   #1766
Fazc
Max Brawn
Points: 14,403, Level: 77 Points: 14,403, Level: 77 Points: 14,403, Level: 77
Activity: 36% Activity: 36% Activity: 36%

Training Exp: 12+ years
Training Type: Powerlifting
Fav Exercise: Bench Press
Fav Supp: Chicken
Fazc is one with Crom!Fazc is one with Crom!Fazc is one with Crom!Fazc is one with Crom!Fazc is one with Crom!Fazc is one with Crom!Fazc is one with Crom!Fazc is one with Crom!Fazc is one with Crom!Fazc is one with Crom!Fazc is one with Crom!

Welcome Jason, I've seen you about on Casey's forum.

Must be quite a commute to work from the Wasteland of the Iron Dragon eh?!
Old 12-20-2011, 01:05 AM   #1767
jasonjduke
Brawn
Points: 1,436, Level: 21 Points: 1,436, Level: 21 Points: 1,436, Level: 21
Activity: 10% Activity: 10% Activity: 10%

jasonjduke is a consistent contributorjasonjduke is a consistent contributorjasonjduke is a consistent contributorjasonjduke is a consistent contributorjasonjduke is a consistent contributorjasonjduke is a consistent contributorjasonjduke is a consistent contributorjasonjduke is a consistent contributorjasonjduke is a consistent contributorjasonjduke is a consistent contributorjasonjduke is a consistent contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fazc View Post
Welcome Jason, I've seen you about on Casey's forum.

Must be quite a commute to work from the Wasteland of the Iron Dragon eh?!
Work is merely work and looking for a home to rest my log. Hope it is here.
Old 12-20-2011, 03:53 AM   #1768
markievicz
Max Brawn
Points: 12,998, Level: 74 Points: 12,998, Level: 74 Points: 12,998, Level: 74
Activity: 3% Activity: 3% Activity: 3%

Training Exp: 2.5yrs
Fav Exercise: OHP
markievicz is a master membermarkievicz is a master membermarkievicz is a master membermarkievicz is a master membermarkievicz is a master membermarkievicz is a master membermarkievicz is a master membermarkievicz is a master membermarkievicz is a master membermarkievicz is a master membermarkievicz is a master member

welcome along Davis and jasonjduke

Twitter: @markievicz5
YouTube: Markievicz5
Old 12-20-2011, 06:47 AM   #1769
5kgLifter
Kettlebells' Angel !!!!
Max Brawn
Points: 23,645, Level: 94 Points: 23,645, Level: 94 Points: 23,645, Level: 94
Activity: 11% Activity: 11% Activity: 11%

Training Type: Other
5kgLifter is one with Crom!5kgLifter is one with Crom!5kgLifter is one with Crom!5kgLifter is one with Crom!5kgLifter is one with Crom!5kgLifter is one with Crom!5kgLifter is one with Crom!5kgLifter is one with Crom!5kgLifter is one with Crom!5kgLifter is one with Crom!5kgLifter is one with Crom!

Hi Davis and Jasonjduke
Old 12-20-2011, 11:06 AM   #1770
big_swede
Max Brawn
Points: 34,215, Level: 100 Points: 34,215, Level: 100 Points: 34,215, Level: 100
Activity: 62% Activity: 62% Activity: 62%

Training Exp: 5
Training Type: Strongman
Fav Exercise: Cable flyes
Fav Supp: Celltech
big_swede is one with Crom!big_swede is one with Crom!big_swede is one with Crom!big_swede is one with Crom!big_swede is one with Crom!big_swede is one with Crom!big_swede is one with Crom!big_swede is one with Crom!big_swede is one with Crom!big_swede is one with Crom!big_swede is one with Crom!

Welcom jason and davies, enjoy MAB!
Closed Thread