Muscle and Brawn Forums

Go Back   Muscle and Brawn Forums > General > General Board > Introduce Yourself
Mark Forums Read
Register Articles Members List Search Today's Posts

Notices

Introduce Yourself Introduce Yourself to the Muscle and Brawn Community

Closed Thread

Old 08-25-2011, 05:18 PM   #1531
Kuytrider
Max Brawn
Points: 8,127, Level: 60 Points: 8,127, Level: 60 Points: 8,127, Level: 60
Activity: 1% Activity: 1% Activity: 1%

Training Exp: 4
Training Type: Powerlifting
Fav Exercise: Squat
Fav Supp: Protein Powder
Kuytrider is a master memberKuytrider is a master memberKuytrider is a master memberKuytrider is a master memberKuytrider is a master memberKuytrider is a master memberKuytrider is a master memberKuytrider is a master memberKuytrider is a master memberKuytrider is a master memberKuytrider is a master member

Thanks Steve. An experienced lifter at my gym said my DL form was pretty good actually. I just made a silly error by being too eager to break a PR. I did 297 for a single just before and it felt very good indeed. But I know my form can and hopefully will get better for every single lift. I also hope to drop from my 21% BF. Was 202 not 6 weeks ago and am now 190 and made 3 PR's in that time.
Sponsored Links
Old 08-25-2011, 05:21 PM   #1532
ILoveLifting
Strength Fiend
Max Brawn
Points: 2,129, Level: 27 Points: 2,129, Level: 27 Points: 2,129, Level: 27
Activity: 2% Activity: 2% Activity: 2%

Fav Supp: New York Strips and V8
ILoveLifting is off to a bad start

Welcome to the forum!
Old 08-25-2011, 06:09 PM   #1533
BendtheBar
Bearded Beast of Duloc
Max Brawn
Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100
Activity: 49% Activity: 49% Activity: 49%

Training Exp: 20+ years
Training Type: Powerbuilding
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: Butter
BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuytrider View Post
Thanks Steve. An experienced lifter at my gym said my DL form was pretty good actually. I just made a silly error by being too eager to break a PR. I did 297 for a single just before and it felt very good indeed. But I know my form can and hopefully will get better for every single lift. I also hope to drop from my 21% BF. Was 202 not 6 weeks ago and am now 190 and made 3 PR's in that time.
Good to hear.

Check out this thread if you need any pointers on your other lifts:

http://muscleandbrawn.com/forums/beg...-critique.html

Destroy That Which Destroys You

"Let bravery be thy choice, but not bravado."

Old 08-31-2011, 02:05 PM   #1534
Hazzard
Max Brawn
Points: 5,710, Level: 48 Points: 5,710, Level: 48 Points: 5,710, Level: 48
Activity: 10% Activity: 10% Activity: 10%

Fav Supp: Pizza
Hazzard has made some good postsHazzard has made some good postsHazzard has made some good postsHazzard has made some good postsHazzard has made some good postsHazzard has made some good postsHazzard has made some good postsHazzard has made some good postsHazzard has made some good postsHazzard has made some good postsHazzard has made some good posts

Hey guys, I train with LtL and he's been bugging me to get involved in this here forum so thought I'd finally immerse myself in the Muscle and Brawn world. I'm currently training in powerlifting and hoping to represent England at the WDFPF worlds at the end of the year and lift some big numbers.
Old 08-31-2011, 02:10 PM   #1535
BendtheBar
Bearded Beast of Duloc
Max Brawn
Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100
Activity: 49% Activity: 49% Activity: 49%

Training Exp: 20+ years
Training Type: Powerbuilding
Fav Supp: Butter
BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hazzard View Post
Hey guys, I train with LtL and he's been bugging me to get involved in this here forum so thought I'd finally immerse myself in the Muscle and Brawn world. I'm currently training in powerlifting and hoping to represent England at the WDFPF worlds at the end of the year and lift some big numbers.
Glad to have you here Hazzard. Good luck at the meet. Looking forward to learning more about your training and goals for the meet.

Destroy That Which Destroys You

"Let bravery be thy choice, but not bravado."

Old 08-31-2011, 02:10 PM   #1536
bruteforce
The Gristle Eating Giant
Max Brawn
Points: 15,492, Level: 80 Points: 15,492, Level: 80 Points: 15,492, Level: 80
Activity: 14% Activity: 14% Activity: 14%

Training Exp: 2
Training Type: Strongman
Fav Supp: Rare Steak
bruteforce is one with Crom!bruteforce is one with Crom!bruteforce is one with Crom!bruteforce is one with Crom!bruteforce is one with Crom!bruteforce is one with Crom!bruteforce is one with Crom!bruteforce is one with Crom!bruteforce is one with Crom!bruteforce is one with Crom!bruteforce is one with Crom!

Great to have you on board! Looking forward to hearing about your training.
Old 08-31-2011, 02:12 PM   #1537
Hazzard
Max Brawn

Hazzard has made some good postsHazzard has made some good postsHazzard has made some good postsHazzard has made some good postsHazzard has made some good postsHazzard has made some good postsHazzard has made some good postsHazzard has made some good postsHazzard has made some good postsHazzard has made some good postsHazzard has made some good posts

Cheers guys, I'll start up a training log shortly!
Old 08-31-2011, 02:26 PM   #1538
LtL
SHFW
Max Brawn
Points: 36,892, Level: 100 Points: 36,892, Level: 100 Points: 36,892, Level: 100
Activity: 17% Activity: 17% Activity: 17%

Training Exp: 5 years
Fav Exercise: Deadlifts
Fav Supp: Endurance BCAA
LtL is one with Crom!LtL is one with Crom!LtL is one with Crom!LtL is one with Crom!LtL is one with Crom!LtL is one with Crom!LtL is one with Crom!LtL is one with Crom!LtL is one with Crom!LtL is one with Crom!LtL is one with Crom!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hazzard View Post
This is Big Pete who some of you will have seen on my videos. Everything about him is very:

Very big
Very strong
Very nice guy

Glad he's finally joined

LtL
Old 08-31-2011, 02:27 PM   #1539
Fazc
Max Brawn
Points: 14,403, Level: 77 Points: 14,403, Level: 77 Points: 14,403, Level: 77
Activity: 36% Activity: 36% Activity: 36%

Training Exp: 12+ years
Fav Exercise: Bench Press
Fav Supp: Chicken
Fazc is one with Crom!Fazc is one with Crom!Fazc is one with Crom!Fazc is one with Crom!Fazc is one with Crom!Fazc is one with Crom!Fazc is one with Crom!Fazc is one with Crom!Fazc is one with Crom!Fazc is one with Crom!Fazc is one with Crom!

Good to have you on board, hopefully I'll catch up with you lads at a Meet within the next year.
Old 08-31-2011, 02:31 PM   #1540
Hazzard
Max Brawn

Quote:
Originally Posted by LtL View Post
This is Big Pete who some of you will have seen on my videos. Everything about him is very:

Very big
Very strong
Very nice guy

Glad he's finally joined

LtL
Why thank you kindly.