Muscle and Brawn Forums

Go Back   Muscle and Brawn Forums > General > General Board > Introduce Yourself
Mark Forums Read
Register Articles Members List Search Today's Posts

Notices

Introduce Yourself Introduce Yourself to the Muscle and Brawn Community

Closed Thread

Old 01-04-2011, 11:41 AM   #1021
BendtheBar
Bearded Beast of Duloc
Max Brawn

Training Exp: 20+ years
Training Type: Powerbuilding
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: Butter
BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!

Quote:
Originally Posted by *MC* View Post
Nard here and checking things out.

Been lifting for about 3 years now. Have a log over at M&S and came over here on the recommendation of a few good people.

Currently, I am working around a healed shoulder that kept me out of the gym for 2 months. I am starting my 8th week of being back in the gym now and it feels great.

Bulking at the moment.
Welcome to the forum MC. Looking forward to seeing you smash your goals in 2011.

We try to keep this secret so we don't take any traffic from M&S.

Destroy That Which Destroys You

"Let bravery be thy choice, but not bravado."

Sponsored Links
Old 01-04-2011, 11:44 AM   #1022
ElementalVirago
Resident Poop Doctor
Max Brawn

Fav Supp: Lard
ElementalVirago is a lifting machineElementalVirago is a lifting machineElementalVirago is a lifting machineElementalVirago is a lifting machineElementalVirago is a lifting machineElementalVirago is a lifting machineElementalVirago is a lifting machineElementalVirago is a lifting machineElementalVirago is a lifting machineElementalVirago is a lifting machineElementalVirago is a lifting machine

Welcome, new members! Glad to have you aboard. You're gonna love it here, I guarantee it.

"If someone tells you something is easy and they can't explain how to do it, it's not easy." --Steve Shaw

Old 01-04-2011, 11:53 AM   #1023
MC
Six Million Dollar Man
Max Brawn

Training Exp: 2-3
Training Type: General Fitness
Fav Exercise: Posing
MC is a lifting beastMC is a lifting beastMC is a lifting beastMC is a lifting beastMC is a lifting beastMC is a lifting beastMC is a lifting beastMC is a lifting beastMC is a lifting beastMC is a lifting beastMC is a lifting beast

Quote:
Originally Posted by BendtheBar View Post
Welcome to the forum MC. Looking forward to seeing you smash your goals in 2011.

We try to keep this secret so we don't take any traffic from M&S.
Understood! Looking forward to reading and learning!
Old 01-04-2011, 12:19 PM   #1024
dmaipa
Living in the Shadows
Max Brawn

Training Type: Bodybuilding
Fav Supp: Food
dmaipa is a lifting machinedmaipa is a lifting machinedmaipa is a lifting machinedmaipa is a lifting machinedmaipa is a lifting machinedmaipa is a lifting machinedmaipa is a lifting machinedmaipa is a lifting machinedmaipa is a lifting machinedmaipa is a lifting machinedmaipa is a lifting machine

Welcome to the site MC..joined a solid group here

THE AIPA PROJECT | HAWAII FITNESS AND AWESOME KU LIFESTYLE BLOG

Youtube Channel: THE AIPA PROJECT

Twitter, Instagram, Facebook: @theaipaproject
Old 01-04-2011, 12:20 PM   #1025
bigtim27
the thrilla from phila
Max Brawn

Training Exp: 3
Training Type: Lose Weight
Fav Exercise: Military Press
Fav Supp: xtend
bigtim27 is a dedicated contributorbigtim27 is a dedicated contributorbigtim27 is a dedicated contributorbigtim27 is a dedicated contributorbigtim27 is a dedicated contributorbigtim27 is a dedicated contributorbigtim27 is a dedicated contributorbigtim27 is a dedicated contributorbigtim27 is a dedicated contributorbigtim27 is a dedicated contributorbigtim27 is a dedicated contributor

Welcome to the forum MC!!!
Old 01-04-2011, 12:41 PM   #1026
Carl1174
Max Brawn

Training Exp: 3-4 years
Training Type: Fullbody
Carl1174 is a lifting machineCarl1174 is a lifting machineCarl1174 is a lifting machineCarl1174 is a lifting machineCarl1174 is a lifting machineCarl1174 is a lifting machineCarl1174 is a lifting machineCarl1174 is a lifting machineCarl1174 is a lifting machineCarl1174 is a lifting machineCarl1174 is a lifting machine

Welcome to M&B TJB and tk

Carl.
Old 01-04-2011, 02:20 PM   #1027
ricka182
Time to start over...
Max Brawn

Training Exp: 5
Fav Exercise: Bench & Deads
Fav Supp: VPX Power Shock & PLCAR
ricka182 is a lifting machinericka182 is a lifting machinericka182 is a lifting machinericka182 is a lifting machinericka182 is a lifting machinericka182 is a lifting machinericka182 is a lifting machinericka182 is a lifting machinericka182 is a lifting machinericka182 is a lifting machinericka182 is a lifting machine

Welcome to all the newest users here at MAB!
Old 01-05-2011, 12:56 PM   #1028
.D.
Banned
New Brawn

Training Exp: 1
Fav Exercise: Seated Military Press
.D. is off to a good start.D. is off to a good start.D. is off to a good start.D. is off to a good start.D. is off to a good start
Default Hello

Hey guys. My name is David & I'm from Scotland. I've been lifting on & off for about a year now, but I've purchased some Dumbbells & a flat bench & I've made some significant gains this last 6wks!

I'm pescatarian, (where I don't eat meat but still eat fish) however I don't eat dairy products. (with the expection of eggs & cottage cheese) My future goal would be to become vegan whilst building a physique like the Golden Era Bodybuilders such as Reeves, Park, Grimek etc. etc.

Would be brilliant to chat about bodybuilding topics with you all, especially as my friends aren't interested so I'm on my own with it. & also I'm nowhere near a gym so hence the purchase of Dumbbells.

Happy New Year to you all

D
Old 01-05-2011, 01:05 PM   #1029
BendtheBar
Bearded Beast of Duloc
Max Brawn

Training Exp: 20+ years
Training Type: Powerbuilding
Fav Supp: Butter
BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!

Quote:
Originally Posted by .D. View Post
Hey guys. My name is David & I'm from Scotland. I've been lifting on & off for about a year now, but I've purchased some Dumbbells & a flat bench & I've made some significant gains this last 6wks!

I'm pescatarian, (where I don't eat meat but still eat fish) however I don't eat dairy products. (with the expection of eggs & cottage cheese) My future goal would be to become vegan whilst building a physique like the Golden Era Bodybuilders such as Reeves, Park, Grimek etc. etc.

Would be brilliant to chat about bodybuilding topics with you all, especially as my friends aren't interested so I'm on my own with it. & also I'm nowhere near a gym so hence the purchase of Dumbbells.

Happy New Year to you all

D
Welcome to the forum, and glad to hear you're on a roll. We'd love to learn more about your training and dieting approach.

Looking forward to seeing you hit your goals and then some in 2011.

Lots of lifters here currently involved with fullbody workouts ala Park and Grimek.

Destroy That Which Destroys You

"Let bravery be thy choice, but not bravado."

Old 01-05-2011, 01:55 PM   #1030
.D.
Banned
New Brawn

Training Exp: 1
Fav Exercise: Seated Military Press
.D. is off to a good start.D. is off to a good start.D. is off to a good start.D. is off to a good start.D. is off to a good start

Quote:
Originally Posted by BendtheBar View Post
Welcome to the forum, and glad to hear you're on a roll. We'd love to learn more about your training and dieting approach.

Looking forward to seeing you hit your goals and then some in 2011.

Lots of lifters here currently involved with fullbody workouts ala Park and Grimek.
Thank you BtB. This looks like a very helpful & encouraging forum. I can't wait to be a part of this community.

Delighted that people on here are training on the old school methods. A much more realistic method for me as I do not participate in the use of supplements.

Should I post on the Beginners forum for now? Or do I post my training info on the Training Logs & my diet plan on the Nutrition forums?
Closed Thread