Muscle and Brawn Forums

Go Back   Muscle and Brawn Forums > General > General Board > Introduce Yourself
Mark Forums Read
Register Articles Members List Search Today's Posts

Notices

Introduce Yourself Introduce Yourself to the Muscle and Brawn Community

Closed Thread

Old 12-31-2010, 08:54 AM   #1001
big_swede
Max Brawn
Points: 34,215, Level: 100 Points: 34,215, Level: 100 Points: 34,215, Level: 100
Activity: 62% Activity: 62% Activity: 62%

Training Exp: 5
Training Type: Strongman
Fav Exercise: Cable flyes
Fav Supp: Celltech
big_swede is one with Crom!big_swede is one with Crom!big_swede is one with Crom!big_swede is one with Crom!big_swede is one with Crom!big_swede is one with Crom!big_swede is one with Crom!big_swede is one with Crom!big_swede is one with Crom!big_swede is one with Crom!big_swede is one with Crom!

Lots of new faces here! Good to have you all on board! WELCOME!
Old 12-31-2010, 09:59 AM   #1002
Spartigus
Max Brawn
Points: 3,966, Level: 40 Points: 3,966, Level: 40 Points: 3,966, Level: 40
Activity: 2% Activity: 2% Activity: 2%

Training Exp: 4 years
Training Type: Fullbody
Fav Exercise: Squat & Quick Lifts
Fav Supp: Milk
Spartigus is a dedicated contributorSpartigus is a dedicated contributorSpartigus is a dedicated contributorSpartigus is a dedicated contributorSpartigus is a dedicated contributorSpartigus is a dedicated contributorSpartigus is a dedicated contributorSpartigus is a dedicated contributorSpartigus is a dedicated contributorSpartigus is a dedicated contributorSpartigus is a dedicated contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by big_swede View Post
Lots of new faces here! Good to have you all on board! WELCOME!
Thanks!!! I saw your log, those are some big lifts mate!!! Nice work!!!

"When in doubt, just get really, really strong. It tends to cure most problems in training and life." - Wendler
Old 12-31-2010, 10:18 AM   #1003
Carl1174
Max Brawn
Points: 14,417, Level: 77 Points: 14,417, Level: 77 Points: 14,417, Level: 77
Activity: 43% Activity: 43% Activity: 43%

Training Exp: 3-4 years
Training Type: Fullbody
Carl1174 is a lifting machineCarl1174 is a lifting machineCarl1174 is a lifting machineCarl1174 is a lifting machineCarl1174 is a lifting machineCarl1174 is a lifting machineCarl1174 is a lifting machineCarl1174 is a lifting machineCarl1174 is a lifting machineCarl1174 is a lifting machineCarl1174 is a lifting machine

nice to have you here Spartigus

Carl.
Old 01-02-2011, 03:35 PM   #1004
Telpelin
Body-Builder
Points: 141, Level: 2 Points: 141, Level: 2 Points: 141, Level: 2
Activity: 4% Activity: 4% Activity: 4%

Training Exp: Starting Fresh
Training Type: Bodybuilding
Fav Exercise: Pec Fly
Fav Supp: Dunno yet
Telpelin is off to a bad start

Hey everyone-

My name is Patrick, and while I've lifted unenthusiastically occasionally throughout the years, starting in high school, I've never really made any special commitment to it- that is until now.

I go to school at Virginia Commonwealth University in Richmond, VA, which has an epic gym, recently built. Once winter break ends, I'm going to head back there, although I'm preparing myself for it at home with some dumbbells and a bench.

I'm a disciple of Jesus, so I'm approaching bodybuilding from a spiritual perspective- basically, just loving my body the way I want to love Christ's Body- by caring for it, respecting it, and building it up so it can be strong and powerful, thoroughly useful.

My theme scripture is Ephesians 4:15-16

"Instead, speaking the truth in love, we will in all things grow up into him who is the Head, that is Christ. From him the whole body, joined and held together by every supporting ligament, grows and builds itself up in love, as each part does its work."

Nice to meet you all- I look up to you guys a lot already!
Old 01-02-2011, 03:54 PM   #1005
big_swede
Max Brawn
Points: 34,215, Level: 100 Points: 34,215, Level: 100 Points: 34,215, Level: 100
Activity: 62% Activity: 62% Activity: 62%

Training Exp: 5
Training Type: Strongman
Fav Exercise: Cable flyes
Fav Supp: Celltech
big_swede is one with Crom!big_swede is one with Crom!big_swede is one with Crom!big_swede is one with Crom!big_swede is one with Crom!big_swede is one with Crom!big_swede is one with Crom!big_swede is one with Crom!big_swede is one with Crom!big_swede is one with Crom!big_swede is one with Crom!

Welcome to the forum, lots of good guys (n some girls) here. Post up a log so we can follow your progress, and enjoy your stay!
Old 01-02-2011, 04:02 PM   #1006
dmaipa
Living in the Shadows
Max Brawn
Points: 12,684, Level: 73 Points: 12,684, Level: 73 Points: 12,684, Level: 73
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Fav Supp: Food
dmaipa is a lifting machinedmaipa is a lifting machinedmaipa is a lifting machinedmaipa is a lifting machinedmaipa is a lifting machinedmaipa is a lifting machinedmaipa is a lifting machinedmaipa is a lifting machinedmaipa is a lifting machinedmaipa is a lifting machinedmaipa is a lifting machine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Telpelin View Post
Hey everyone-

My name is Patrick, and while I've lifted unenthusiastically occasionally throughout the years, starting in high school, I've never really made any special commitment to it- that is until now.

I go to school at Virginia Commonwealth University in Richmond, VA, which has an epic gym, recently built. Once winter break ends, I'm going to head back there, although I'm preparing myself for it at home with some dumbbells and a bench.

I'm a disciple of Jesus, so I'm approaching bodybuilding from a spiritual perspective- basically, just loving my body the way I want to love Christ's Body- by caring for it, respecting it, and building it up so it can be strong and powerful, thoroughly useful.

"Instead, speaking the truth in love, we will in all things grow up into him who is the Head, that is Christ. From him the whole body, joined and held together by every supporting ligament, grows and builds itself up in love, as each part does its work."

Welcome to the forum brother, you joined a solid group here.

Really like your quote from the scripture

THE AIPA PROJECT | HAWAII FITNESS AND AWESOME KU LIFESTYLE BLOG

Youtube Channel: THE AIPA PROJECT

Twitter, Instagram, Facebook: @theaipaproject
Old 01-02-2011, 04:04 PM   #1007
Rich Knapp
Wheelchair Pro
Max Brawn
Points: 27,020, Level: 97 Points: 27,020, Level: 97 Points: 27,020, Level: 97
Activity: 3% Activity: 3% Activity: 3%

Training Exp: > 13 years
Fav Supp: AAEFX's whole line.
Rich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master member

Welcome T. Look forward to your posts.
Old 01-02-2011, 07:30 PM   #1008
rippednmichigan
Social Media Manager/REP
Max Brawn
Points: 22,927, Level: 93 Points: 22,927, Level: 93 Points: 22,927, Level: 93
Activity: 2% Activity: 2% Activity: 2%

Fav Supp: EFX K-Otic Orange Ambush
rippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beast

Welcome to all the new members looking forward to reading your logs.
User owns 3x $30 I\'ll Pump You Up cash User owns 1x $20 I\'ll Pump You Up cash

Pure-Potent-Drug Free

http://allamericanefx.com/

Certified Personal Trainer
Training and Nutrition at
www.flexfitnessandnutrition.com

"Take control and push your limits!"
Old 01-02-2011, 08:10 PM   #1009
BendtheBar
Bearded Beast of Duloc
Max Brawn
Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100
Activity: 49% Activity: 49% Activity: 49%

Training Exp: 20+ years
Training Type: Powerbuilding
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: Butter
BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Telpelin View Post
Hey everyone-

Welcome to the forum. Richmond is my old stomping ground. Lived and worked there for years.

Looking forward to seeing you have a great 2011 and hitting your goals.

Destroy That Which Destroys You

"Let bravery be thy choice, but not bravado."

Old 01-02-2011, 10:33 PM   #1010
XxTJBxX
New Brawn
Points: 306, Level: 6 Points: 306, Level: 6 Points: 306, Level: 6
Activity: 15% Activity: 15% Activity: 15%

Training Exp: 12 years
Fav Exercise: Dead Lifts
Fav Supp: Cellucor M5
XxTJBxX is off to a bad start

Whats going on everyone My name is Tj im 25.

Ive been working out for 12 years now. My father is a retired IFBB pro.

Im a CPT with NASM and am looking to get in touch with another forum for more information and find out the best way to archive my goals.

I was talking to a friend of mine at the gym and was telling him i was sick of bb.com and he told me to come check this site out he had read some solid threads over here he was telling me and im looking to speak with people and not kids with rep power! Lol

anyways im looking forward to getting to know everyone and just rocking out with some solid info to become the best i can be!

Holla
Closed Thread