Muscle and Brawn Forums

Go Back   Muscle and Brawn Forums > General > General Board
Mark Forums Read
Register Articles Members List Search Today's Posts

Notices

General Board You can talk about anything here. Life, sports, rants, whatever.

Old 07-09-2013, 04:40 PM   #11
TobesLCFC
Max Brawn
Points: 2,065, Level: 27 Points: 2,065, Level: 27 Points: 2,065, Level: 27
Activity: 8% Activity: 8% Activity: 8%

Training Exp: 2
Training Type: Fullbody
Fav Exercise: Squat
Fav Supp: Greek Yoghurt with honey
TobesLCFC is a dedicated contributorTobesLCFC is a dedicated contributorTobesLCFC is a dedicated contributorTobesLCFC is a dedicated contributorTobesLCFC is a dedicated contributorTobesLCFC is a dedicated contributorTobesLCFC is a dedicated contributorTobesLCFC is a dedicated contributorTobesLCFC is a dedicated contributorTobesLCFC is a dedicated contributorTobesLCFC is a dedicated contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by HumanHorrorFilm View Post
My first "official" date with my current wife, we walked in the woods and talked for hours.
My second date, i skipped Red Fang and made her mine in the leaves in a darkened wooded area.

We've been inseperable since.
Smooth. Guess i'll have to keep searching.
TobesLCFC is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-09-2013, 06:26 PM   #12
ElementalVirago
Resident Poop Doctor
Max Brawn
Points: 4,413, Level: 42 Points: 4,413, Level: 42 Points: 4,413, Level: 42
Activity: 2% Activity: 2% Activity: 2%

Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: Lard
ElementalVirago is a lifting machineElementalVirago is a lifting machineElementalVirago is a lifting machineElementalVirago is a lifting machineElementalVirago is a lifting machineElementalVirago is a lifting machineElementalVirago is a lifting machineElementalVirago is a lifting machineElementalVirago is a lifting machineElementalVirago is a lifting machineElementalVirago is a lifting machine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Off Road View Post
When she sticks her tongue down your throat, you can be pretty sure.
Aside from this rare event, it's usually not that obvious.

Women are confusing creatures and unless we're drunk or just don't give a shit about social graces, we don't make it very easy on you. Even if you're making our ovaries twitch, we are hardwired to play it cool. Make it painfully obvious and we're perceived as a sluts and usually we don't want to start off that way with you. (We'd like to wait until we break up before you start referring to us as such.)

I think hands down the biggest mistake guys make is interpreting a girl being nice for her being interested. Craigslist "Missed Connections" section is rife with well-meaning men who think that just because a girl in the checkout line at Wal-Mart looked in his general direction that they shared a special moment that bears further pursuit. More often than not, she probably was just trying to rip one off silently and was nonchalantly staring into the distance trying to avoid detection.

Anyway, there's not a whole lot of hard-and-fast tell-tale signs that she likes you...BECAUSE we're programmed to not be obvious. And it sort of depends on if we're talking about a stranger in a bar or a co-worker that you've known for some time. But in either case, as a woman and an amateur body language expert, I can assure you that it's more about how she acts more than what she says.

1) She nonchalantly touches you when she's talking to you. If she touches your leg, you're pretty much guaranteed to get into her pants sooner than later.
2) She thinks everything you say is hilarious. But beware: women who laugh wildly at everything have a 50/50 chance of being criminally insane.
3) She turns toward you when you're talking to each other and seems genuinely engaged (especially if her crotch is turned toward you...no lie). I think this might be the most important sign. If I had a nickel for every half-in-the-bag knob in a bar who has no clue that the fact that I keep turning away from him while he's trying to talk to me means I have absolutely no interest in him, well...the mint would be cranking out shiny new nickels daily. In short, if she's interested, she'll BE interested. If she looks like she's trying to slink away from you, to, you know, do that really important thing over there, take your cue.
4) She will fidget with her hair, tilt her head, expose her neck, draw attention to her mouth. Sounds very cliche and highschool, but trust me...we mostly do it without even realizing it (and sometimes we realize EXACTLY what we're doing). If she's passionate about sucking her soda through a straw around you or seems to always have a lollipop in her mouth in your presence, it means she's hoping you're imagining that straw or sucker is one or more of your sensitive body parts.
5) She seems to always be where you are or is very aware of what's going on with your life. Again, a slight caveat: this could border on stalking behavior. If crazy chicks are your thing, pursue with wild abandon. If not, this one could be a bit scary but there's no doubt either way that she's into you.
6) She asks for your help. A LOT. This is a perfect opportunity to let you show off how manly you are in front of us and we have no qualms about pulling out the "damsel in distress" card when it works to our favor.
7) She seems to forget what she's wearing around you. Guys love surprise wardrobe malfunctions, and we know it. If it just so happens that you see our cleavage as we're bending over in front of you at your desk or we just happen to forget that we're wearing a skirt with no panties as we're climbing a ladder to reach that pesky thing on the tall shelf, then silly us! Trust me...we know when our boob is about to fall out of our shirt, just as you goddamned well know if you've got a hairy boy hanging out of your shorts. Only difference is...the boob pop is hot, the ball escape is just plain dirty bastard creepy.
8) She flips you ever-so-subtle glances. Repeatedly. If you can get her to hold a gaze for even a couple of seconds, better jump on that. Literally.

In the interest of science, I have tried and tested all the subtle body language tricks and they work like a charm.

Good luck.

"If someone tells you something is easy and they can't explain how to do it, it's not easy." --Steve Shaw

ElementalVirago is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2013, 08:51 PM   #13
JBrown
Brawn
Points: 2,060, Level: 27 Points: 2,060, Level: 27 Points: 2,060, Level: 27
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Training Type: Powerlifting
JBrown is a dedicated contributorJBrown is a dedicated contributorJBrown is a dedicated contributorJBrown is a dedicated contributorJBrown is a dedicated contributorJBrown is a dedicated contributorJBrown is a dedicated contributorJBrown is a dedicated contributorJBrown is a dedicated contributorJBrown is a dedicated contributorJBrown is a dedicated contributor

Obviously this intelligent Lady knows more about her species than I.

EV mostly is giving advice for once youve already made way.

Before all of the other stuff happens my play was eye contact. If a woman looks straight at you for long enough shes either interested and you should make your move or shes dumbfounded by your stupid muscles
JBrown is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2013, 08:55 PM   #14
SCStrong
Max Brawn
Points: 4,116, Level: 40 Points: 4,116, Level: 40 Points: 4,116, Level: 40
Activity: 25% Activity: 25% Activity: 25%

Training Exp: One more than last year
Training Type: Fullbody
Fav Exercise: The ones that make me cry
Fav Supp: Beer; Milk is for Babies
SCStrong is a master memberSCStrong is a master memberSCStrong is a master memberSCStrong is a master memberSCStrong is a master memberSCStrong is a master memberSCStrong is a master memberSCStrong is a master memberSCStrong is a master memberSCStrong is a master memberSCStrong is a master member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TobesLCFC View Post
I guess my girlfriend just got bored of kissing etc. Teenage girls are very complicated and i don't think they appreciate real men. 18 year olds think Justin Bieber is the male ideal, gone are the days of Arnold, Stallone etc
I do not know anythig about teenage girls any more ( too many years ago) - but the Beiber / Stallone statement seems to be sadly, so true with most of society, these days.

I have a beard and some muscle..... I must be a neanderthal - put me in a cage - society has nor further use for me.
Old 07-09-2013, 09:43 PM   #15
HumanHorrorFilm
Wolfman of Ironsport
Max Brawn
Points: 8,049, Level: 60 Points: 8,049, Level: 60 Points: 8,049, Level: 60
Activity: 7% Activity: 7% Activity: 7%

HumanHorrorFilm is a lifting beastHumanHorrorFilm is a lifting beastHumanHorrorFilm is a lifting beastHumanHorrorFilm is a lifting beastHumanHorrorFilm is a lifting beastHumanHorrorFilm is a lifting beastHumanHorrorFilm is a lifting beastHumanHorrorFilm is a lifting beastHumanHorrorFilm is a lifting beastHumanHorrorFilm is a lifting beastHumanHorrorFilm is a lifting beast

Quote:
Originally Posted by SCStrong View Post
I do not know anythig about teenage girls any more ( too many years ago) - but the Beiber / Stallone statement seems to be sadly, so true with most of society, these days.

I have a beard and some muscle..... I must be a neanderthal - put me in a cage - society has nor further use for me.
My beard was my initial in.......
"Before the Beginning, after the great war between Heaven and Hell, God created the Earth and gave dominion over it to the crafty ape he called Man. And to each generation was born a Creature of Light and a Creature of Darkness... and great armies clashed by night in the ancient war between good and evil. There was magic then. Nobility. And unimaginable cruelty. And so it was until the day that a false sun exploded over Trinity, and man forever traded away wonder for reason."

Reigning Undisputed MAB Beard Champion

HumanHorrorFilm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2013, 10:43 PM   #16
Davis
Max Brawn
Points: 4,207, Level: 41 Points: 4,207, Level: 41 Points: 4,207, Level: 41
Activity: 1% Activity: 1% Activity: 1%

Training Exp: 1 day
Fav Supp: More deadlifts
Davis is a lifting beastDavis is a lifting beastDavis is a lifting beastDavis is a lifting beastDavis is a lifting beastDavis is a lifting beastDavis is a lifting beastDavis is a lifting beastDavis is a lifting beastDavis is a lifting beastDavis is a lifting beast

Just go for it. That will let you know quicker than trying to read a girl. Obviously, don't jump right on her upon first meeting, but you should be mature enough to get the point...
Davis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2013, 11:30 PM   #17
SaxonViolence
Brawn
Points: 1,222, Level: 19 Points: 1,222, Level: 19 Points: 1,222, Level: 19

SaxonViolence is a dedicated contributorSaxonViolence is a dedicated contributorSaxonViolence is a dedicated contributorSaxonViolence is a dedicated contributorSaxonViolence is a dedicated contributorSaxonViolence is a dedicated contributorSaxonViolence is a dedicated contributorSaxonViolence is a dedicated contributorSaxonViolence is a dedicated contributorSaxonViolence is a dedicated contributorSaxonViolence is a dedicated contributor
Cool

I lost most of my Libido in my Early 50's用robably due to Depression, perhaps with low testosterone thrown in...

And only now am I able to look back and examine my life Objectively.

Speaking as a normal heterosexual male...

Women are the biggest waste of time and resources on this planet.

God, I wish I had all the time and money and health葉o include missed opportunities葉hat I'd wasted on Women!

I wish I had it to do over again...

But might not do any better fighting the raging hormones even the second time around.

Try to cultivate Misogyny. You'll be able to afford far more nice things in life with only yourself to spend your money on.

Saxon Violence
SaxonViolence is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2013, 01:06 AM   #18
EliteDreams
Moderation is for cowards
Max Brawn
Points: 12,838, Level: 73 Points: 12,838, Level: 73 Points: 12,838, Level: 73
Activity: 27% Activity: 27% Activity: 27%

Training Exp: Started 5/2/11
Fav Exercise: PRs
Fav Supp: Steak
EliteDreams is one with Crom!EliteDreams is one with Crom!EliteDreams is one with Crom!EliteDreams is one with Crom!EliteDreams is one with Crom!EliteDreams is one with Crom!EliteDreams is one with Crom!EliteDreams is one with Crom!EliteDreams is one with Crom!EliteDreams is one with Crom!EliteDreams is one with Crom!

___

The gates of hell have been unlocked, headstones pushed aside!

Last edited by EliteDreams; 07-10-2013 at 03:37 PM. Reason: wrong time for humor
EliteDreams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2013, 08:34 AM   #19
ElementalVirago
Resident Poop Doctor
Max Brawn
Points: 4,413, Level: 42 Points: 4,413, Level: 42 Points: 4,413, Level: 42
Activity: 2% Activity: 2% Activity: 2%

Fav Supp: Lard
ElementalVirago is a lifting machineElementalVirago is a lifting machineElementalVirago is a lifting machineElementalVirago is a lifting machineElementalVirago is a lifting machineElementalVirago is a lifting machineElementalVirago is a lifting machineElementalVirago is a lifting machineElementalVirago is a lifting machineElementalVirago is a lifting machineElementalVirago is a lifting machine

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaxonViolence View Post

Try to cultivate Misogyny. Women are the biggest waste of time and resources on this planet.
Too bad your father didn't share your sentiment.

"If someone tells you something is easy and they can't explain how to do it, it's not easy." --Steve Shaw

ElementalVirago is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2013, 12:26 PM   #20
JBrown
Brawn
Points: 2,060, Level: 27 Points: 2,060, Level: 27 Points: 2,060, Level: 27

JBrown is a dedicated contributorJBrown is a dedicated contributorJBrown is a dedicated contributorJBrown is a dedicated contributorJBrown is a dedicated contributorJBrown is a dedicated contributorJBrown is a dedicated contributorJBrown is a dedicated contributorJBrown is a dedicated contributorJBrown is a dedicated contributorJBrown is a dedicated contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaxonViolence View Post
I lost most of my Libido in my Early 50's用robably due to Depression, perhaps with low testosterone thrown in...

And only now am I able to look back and examine my life Objectively.

Speaking as a normal heterosexual male...

Women are the biggest waste of time and resources on this planet.

God, I wish I had all the time and money and health葉o include missed opportunities葉hat I'd wasted on Women!

I wish I had it to do over again...

But might not do any better fighting the raging hormones even the second time around.

Try to cultivate Misogyny. You'll be able to afford far more nice things in life with only yourself to spend your money on.

Saxon Violence

I can't believe you men on this forum are just letting this slide. This is without a doubt one of the most disgusting and cowardly comments I've ever heard or read in all my years. If you're life is this terrible you should pull the trigger and put everyone out of your misery. Women are human beings. You don't deserve to breath their air.

As a law abiding citizen you sir would not get away with this in my presence. Not claiming to be tough but this is something worth fighting for. Nobody deserves this. Doubt I could just walk away

May you rot in Hell you self-righteous pig.
JBrown is online now   Reply With Quote