Muscle and Brawn Forums

Go Back   Muscle and Brawn Forums > General > General Board
Mark Forums Read
Register Articles Members List Search Today's Posts

Notices

General Board You can talk about anything here. Life, sports, rants, whatever.

Old 07-11-2013, 07:54 PM   #41
ElementalVirago
Resident Poop Doctor
Max Brawn
Points: 4,413, Level: 42 Points: 4,413, Level: 42 Points: 4,413, Level: 42
Activity: 2% Activity: 2% Activity: 2%

Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: Lard
ElementalVirago is a lifting machineElementalVirago is a lifting machineElementalVirago is a lifting machineElementalVirago is a lifting machineElementalVirago is a lifting machineElementalVirago is a lifting machineElementalVirago is a lifting machineElementalVirago is a lifting machineElementalVirago is a lifting machineElementalVirago is a lifting machineElementalVirago is a lifting machine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Off Road View Post
That aint hard to do, we're all pigs.
You said hard.

"If someone tells you something is easy and they can't explain how to do it, it's not easy." --Steve Shaw

ElementalVirago is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-11-2013, 11:45 PM   #42
JBrown
Brawn
Points: 2,060, Level: 27 Points: 2,060, Level: 27 Points: 2,060, Level: 27
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Training Type: Powerlifting
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
JBrown is a dedicated contributorJBrown is a dedicated contributorJBrown is a dedicated contributorJBrown is a dedicated contributorJBrown is a dedicated contributorJBrown is a dedicated contributorJBrown is a dedicated contributorJBrown is a dedicated contributorJBrown is a dedicated contributorJBrown is a dedicated contributorJBrown is a dedicated contributor

[QUOTE=SaxonViolence;385009]I only examined the question from the Male viewpoint.

In my opinion, women would be better off to avoid courtship as well.

My Father—Who was a very great man—was the rarest kind of exception—as was my mother.

They complemented each other perfectly and helped each other a great deal.

This is the rarest sort of exception...

Think not? Look at the Divorce Rate.

And a Divorce is like a Tornado:

Someone is going to lose their Trailer in either case.

I said, "Cultivate Misogyny" because it will be damned hard to fight down the Sex Urge.

If you can convince yourself that the Object of Your desire is Undesirable, you are ahead of the game.

When Jesus told his disciples that the only legitimate reason for Divorce was Marital Infidelity...

The Disciples muttered amongst themselves and said:

"That being the case, a man would be well advised to never marry."

Jesus said:

"Excellent advice, but everyone cannot follow it."

Geeze,

I said that a young man would be wise to suppress his sex drive and spend his money on Guns, Knive, Hunting and Fishing trips and nice Trucks or Vans...

And maybe a 15 to 50 acre Farm in the country somewhere.

I am of Irish descent—and Irishmen are noted to often delay courtship and Marriage until their late 30's into their 50's...

There are exceptions, and no one knows why the Irish tend toward this...

But it does have the effect of keeping the population down {even though most marry a woman still capable of child-bearing, even if she's younger than her husband...}

No one takes my advice, but imagine if significant numbers of young men put off dating until their 30's and 40's and were financially secure before they even thought of Marriage...

I believe it would have rather positive effects.

Its not like I suggested doing anything Cruel and Unusual to Women...b

Unless you intend to argue that ignoring them is Cruel and Unusual.

Hey man, I thought that your comment about women being the biggest waste of time on the planet was most certainly sexist, and saw red. Everyone should feel welcome and you know there are a lot of chauvinistic chumps out there. Now that I've cooled down I believe you if you say it wasn't intended that way. I'm a fairly simple, compassionate guy who holds no grudges. It upsets me now to think that youre misunderstood so I wanted to clear the air. Like I said before its enjoyable to read your posts. You're obviously very creative.

No hard feelings. Now post something!

Last edited by JBrown; 07-12-2013 at 12:23 AM.
JBrown is online now   Reply With Quote