Muscle and Brawn Forums

Go Back   Muscle and Brawn Forums > General > General Board
Mark Forums Read
Register Articles Members List Search Today's Posts

Notices

General Board You can talk about anything here. Life, sports, rants, whatever.

Old 07-08-2013, 02:29 PM   #1
Chillen
Max Brawn
Points: 6,498, Level: 52 Points: 6,498, Level: 52 Points: 6,498, Level: 52
Activity: 8% Activity: 8% Activity: 8%

Training Exp: 5+ years
Training Type: Bodybuilding
Fav Exercise: Pullup/Bent Over Row
Fav Supp: Feeding the Brain
Chillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master member
Default LIKE A WARRIOR who WINS THE BATTLES.......

Let this warm your face, Mab brothers and Sisters:

We spend a lot of time educating ourselves on various aspects of diet and training, but very little, if any, on training our brain....When it is the brain in which creates the warrior inside, and strikes and strums the heart...

LIKE A WARRIOR who WINS THE BATTLES.......

I KNOW THE TASTE OF VICTORY!

Though I went through some nights consumed by the shadows I was crippled emotionally......

Somehow I made it through the heartache

I found my way out of the darkness, Yes I DID--I KEPT MY FAITH---I am not scared.....

Yes I did, I escaped.........

When the river was deep--I DIDNT FALTER
When the mountain is high, I STILL BELIEVED
When the valley was low, IT DID NOT STOP ME.........

I knew you would be waiting for me........> (YOUR GOAL)

A passionate heart WINS ALL BATTLES!

================================================== ========

“Build this day on a foundation of pleasant thoughts. Never fret at any imperfections that you fear may impede your progress. Remind yourself, as often as necessary, that you are a creature of God and have the power to achieve any dream by lifting up your thoughts. You can fly when you decide that you can. Never consider yourself defeated again. Let the vision in your heart be in your life's blueprint. Smile!”
(Og Mandino)

ROCK ON!

You always have it within you to conquer all things…….WAKE IT UP, shake, rattle, and roll, baby!

And, one more thing, Be a warrior with your body:

We have one life; we have one body.

Our greatest wealth is our personal health.

The status of our on-going health is the most important above and beyond any exterior physical thing we acquire in our life or the temporary good feeling one wants from an exterior substance.

Exterior physical things can be replaced; but, there is only one of each of us.

When all the smoke clears about our differences in opinion on what "looks good" in the physical (or what is a healthy habit), what matters in the end, is our inner well-being and health. Our greatest wealth is our personal health.

Some of us can be blind to this truth, until its taken from you like a thief in the night. And, what this thief leaves behind, is a paling gloss of what was once thought to be important and revealing the inner pigment of what is.

The "unnamed thief" reveals and exposes reality. We sometimes will not know when, where, how, and sometimes why, this "unnamed thief" enters.

This "unnamed thief" enters seemingly immorally, without warning, and in some cases without explanation of its cause, but it will awake within you.

Our goals within diet fitness "do have a price tag", but our health is priceless.

Yes, we all have diet and fitness goals, and they have a price tag: I am not willing to pay the expense of looking good (or "knowingly" put something in my mouth) and put my health in past tense. I will increase the odds that I will be healthy, knowing I can not completely eliminate them.

Our bodies carry us within this one-chance-at-life journey; the beliefs we carry about certain issues within our life ought to be examined thoroughly, as once we reach the death bed one will learn whether they were right or wrong. Stubbornness on convictions can be death to one and not know it, until......its too late.

Don

After losing 40+ unwanted lbs:

At 152/154lbs:

At 162-168:
Chillen is online now   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links