Muscle and Brawn Forums

Go Back   Muscle and Brawn Forums > General > General Board
Mark Forums Read
Register Articles Members List Search Today's Posts

Notices

General Board You can talk about anything here. Life, sports, rants, whatever.

Old 06-26-2013, 03:28 PM   #1
JBrown
Brawn
Points: 2,060, Level: 27 Points: 2,060, Level: 27 Points: 2,060, Level: 27
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Training Type: Powerlifting
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
JBrown is a dedicated contributorJBrown is a dedicated contributorJBrown is a dedicated contributorJBrown is a dedicated contributorJBrown is a dedicated contributorJBrown is a dedicated contributorJBrown is a dedicated contributorJBrown is a dedicated contributorJBrown is a dedicated contributorJBrown is a dedicated contributorJBrown is a dedicated contributor
Default Geo Engineering...Well then, FRACK ME...

What the eff does the government have up their sleeve this time. Isn't it bad enough we can't even walk down the street without being recorded. I'm sure some of you have heard of this but most certainly have not.

I know you've all heard of contrails. Those are the streams of condensation you see in the sky behind big jetliners. Well surprise surprise, some of those streams of ice (contrails) don't dissipate after a few minutes or seconds, like they should. Next time you see what you think is a contrail pay closer attention. Some of these trails don't leave, they stay in the sky for hours and hours on end, eventually looking like clouds. Or a massive checker board after the government sends these jetliners back and forth and back and forth spraying this supposed "aluminum aerosol" and who knows what else to supposedly (from what information I can find) block out some of the Sun's heat. For good or bad I do not know, but one can not deny that it's true, and again the U.S. government is up to something they care not share with us.

Welcome to Chemtrails.

Oh, and get this, sources say this has been going on since the 70s. There are areas in Hawaii where it's common knowledge that an ungodly amount has been dumped and the land beneath is now unfarmable. Where in the past that ground was particularly fertile
JBrown is online now   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-26-2013, 04:20 PM   #2
JBrown
Brawn

JBrown is a dedicated contributorJBrown is a dedicated contributorJBrown is a dedicated contributorJBrown is a dedicated contributorJBrown is a dedicated contributorJBrown is a dedicated contributorJBrown is a dedicated contributorJBrown is a dedicated contributorJBrown is a dedicated contributorJBrown is a dedicated contributorJBrown is a dedicated contributor

I hope this scares you. It should.
Old 06-26-2013, 06:43 PM   #3
Off Road
Max Brawn
Points: 17,091, Level: 83 Points: 17,091, Level: 83 Points: 17,091, Level: 83
Activity: 1% Activity: 1% Activity: 1%

Off Road is one with Crom!Off Road is one with Crom!Off Road is one with Crom!Off Road is one with Crom!Off Road is one with Crom!Off Road is one with Crom!Off Road is one with Crom!Off Road is one with Crom!Off Road is one with Crom!Off Road is one with Crom!Off Road is one with Crom!

We were talking about this type of stuff in another thread.
It's obvious the Government is altering our environment to suit our alien overlords.
Their invasion is scheduled to begin when Obama successfully disarms all the American citizens.
Off Road is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2013, 06:57 PM   #4
JBrown
Brawn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Off Road View Post
We were talking about this type of stuff in another thread.
It's obvious the Government is altering our environment to suit our alien overlords.
Their invasion is scheduled to begin when Obama successfully disarms all the American citizens.

I pity the man assigned to come and seize my arms

What's really scary about the chemtrails is that other countries have admitted taking part. Sweden and Germany for sure. One world nation
Old 06-26-2013, 07:13 PM   #5
glwanabe
Max Brawn
Points: 15,106, Level: 79 Points: 15,106, Level: 79 Points: 15,106, Level: 79

glwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master member

I spent the last 20 years working in aviation, both military, and civil. I now work in the energy sector.

Thats all I'm saying
glwanabe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2013, 07:19 PM   #6
JBrown
Brawn

Quote:
Originally Posted by glwanabe View Post
I spent the last 20 years working in aviation, both military, and civil. I now work in the energy sector.

Thats all I'm saying
Some retired pilots have admitted to this conspiracy being true. You must still be active, I don't blame you. Family comes first, no matter, I would not risk my job either.

However...we could create an alias on MAB for you, and allow you to share

Last edited by JBrown; 06-26-2013 at 07:26 PM.
Old 06-26-2013, 07:27 PM   #7
glwanabe
Max Brawn

glwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master member

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBrown View Post
Some retired pilots have admitted to this conspiracy. You must still be active, I don't blame you. Family comes first, no matter, I would not risk my job either.

However...we create an alias on MAB for you, and allow you to share
I have 2 FAA rating certificates. One is a pilots rating, the other allows me to run an airline.

I am a mod on this forum, I can create an alias quite easily that can't be tracked.

You don't know me very well, but before I got a bit too busy with work I did a lot of writing here and was a regular on the boards.
Old 06-26-2013, 07:34 PM   #8
JBrown
Brawn

Quote:
I have 2 FAA rating certificates. One is a pilots rating, the other allows me to run an airline.

I am a mod on this forum, I can create an alias quite easily that can't be tracked.

You don't know me very well, but before I got a bit too busy with work I did a lot of writing here and was a regular on the boards.

My pleasure.
Old 06-26-2013, 08:58 PM   #9
glwanabe
Max Brawn

I have also run an airport fixed base operation. Basically that is an airport gas station. We were a vender for a major jet fuel supplier, and we had a Militry fueling contract. We were based on a repurposed Air force base with an 11000ft runway designed to handle the largest and heaviest acft.

I've met more than a couple of Space Shuttle, and B-2 pilots.

I've seen some, "Cool Shiatt" An example is this. An exotic metal cylinder that had a man made ruby window welded into the side of the cylinder.

Think about that. Rock, welded to an alloy.

I also got to tour a collider project. Stood in the room where atoms were smashed and crashed.

Last edited by glwanabe; 06-26-2013 at 09:03 PM.
Old 06-26-2013, 09:31 PM   #10
JBrown
Brawn

Quote:
I have also run an airport fixed base operation. Basically that is an airport gas station. We were a vender for a major jet fuel supplier, and we had a Militry fueling contract. We were based on a repurposed Air force base with an 11000ft runway designed to handle the largest and heaviest acft.

I've met more than a couple of Space Shuttle, and B-2 pilots.

I've seen some, "Cool Shiatt" An example is this. An exotic metal cylinder that had a man made ruby window welded into the side of the cylinder.

Think about that. Rock, welded to an alloy.

I also got to tour a collider project. Stood in the room where atoms were smashed and crashed.

Excuse me for my ignorance but that is not possible? Welded? Isn't that impossible simply because of alloy's low melting point, and I'm sure among many other reasons I'm not educated enough to understand. Are you sure the aluminum wasn't melted and the ruby window was set in it?

I most certainly am not going to put words in anyone's mouth, but GL, are you saying that you saw an alien aircraft of sorts

Jesus Christ! Thank you for sharing this.