Muscle and Brawn Forums

Muscle and Brawn Forums (http://www.muscleandbrawn.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Board (http://www.muscleandbrawn.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Lifter Sponsorships (http://www.muscleandbrawn.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1415)

BendtheBar 12-05-2009 11:06 AM

Lifter Sponsorships

There WILL be lifter sponsorships starting January 1st. I will explain more this weekend.

--Steve

Rustang 12-06-2009 05:44 PM

very interested

rippednmichigan 12-06-2009 06:44 PM

This is going to be great guys!

Bodybygamma 12-06-2009 07:00 PM

Great because I am doing a meet January 30 and could use the extra support!

BendtheBar 12-06-2009 07:03 PM

Basically, anyone that has competed previously is eligible. Ripped is a mod from day one, so he gets an exemption from this rule.

The sponsorships will start small, and grow as site revenue grows. I can only afford $50 per lifter per contest. I know that sounds like chicken feed, but I do not have a supplement store so that limits my revenue stream.

I am not asking anything for the sponsorship, and I don't care if you spend the sponsorship cash on beer. My goal is to help subsidize some of the burden.

I am NOT going to hand out cash to athletes who are only interested in drive by withdrawals. I understand there are hundreds of lifting forums on the web. I would hope that you keep a semi-regular training log. Athletes should at least make a passable attempt at participating in the MAB community.

Should you win a contest while "sponsored" my MAB, I am going to "up the ante". What that is just yet, I don't know.

If interested in being sponsored, I will ask that you fill out a profile document.

Profile documents will be lifters profiles that I will keep on MAB for all to see. They will include everything about you...favorites supplements, training philosophies, etc. This document won't we ready for several weeks.

PM me after January 1st, 2010 if interested.

I would love to provide you guys with t-shirts. That will be down the road soon.

rippednmichigan 12-06-2009 07:33 PM

I really like where this is going, we are like a little family here. We keep a tight ship and are small forum that is growing every day. MAB gives his sweat and blood to this community of lifters (more than any other forum I know of). This is an excellent opportunity for any one interested in doing there first show or maybe even their second, third or fourth and so on.:rockon:

bwys61 12-31-2009 06:57 PM

let me know when you get the profile

nighttrain 12-31-2009 07:26 PM

sounds good, good luck to all you competators....

BendtheBar 12-31-2009 07:30 PM

Here's the deal. Once you guys register for the comp and send in your cash, let me know. I'll try to help you with up to 2 shows a year. This is for active forum members only. I'm going to say a minimum of 300 posts per year to qualify.

dmaipa 12-31-2009 08:23 PM

great idea BTB..you doin an awesome job with this community. Keep it up!