Muscle and Brawn Forums

Muscle and Brawn Forums (http://www.muscleandbrawn.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Board (http://www.muscleandbrawn.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Alien Disclosure with aside of NSA disclosure (http://www.muscleandbrawn.com/forum/showthread.php?t=14011)

SeventySeven 06-11-2013 09:46 AM

Alien Disclosure with aside of NSA disclosure

I suggest watching the other links

Thoughts people?

OHDL 06-11-2013 10:18 AM

I believe aliens exist they cant not exist because of the sheer size of the universe, how would they have kept it covered up for so long? Then again people have been saying they have seen and or had contact and have been shrugged of as crazy. The Edward Snowden story is crazy but not as shocking, same thing, people have been called crazy for believing the US government is monitoring them and this man is saying they are. Crazy Shit.

LindenGarcia18 06-11-2013 10:27 AM

I reckon they've been covering it up for years and that the government knows full well aliens exist.

Remember that quote from Ronald Reagan to Steven spiel berg at the screening of close encounters

"haha, you don't know how real this is!"

5kgLifter 06-11-2013 10:29 AM

Anything outside of "normal" or "known" is considered alien, so yeah, why not...but why did they go to America? :p

SecondsOut 06-11-2013 10:30 AM

lol i've seen that first video before. they dress up the room to make it look like an official meeting of a government bureau. it's just a convention like any other. i can't take it more seriously than ComiCon or video game conventions.

Off Road 06-11-2013 10:31 AM

It's a fact that the aliens want the United States government to disarm their citizens before they start their invasion. . .

:) :) :)

LindenGarcia18 06-11-2013 10:53 AM

don't sound so crazy talking about the illuminati, buiderberg, one world governments, etc; now do I?

The minister of defense for Canada just came out and said it all.

LindenGarcia18 06-11-2013 10:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SecondsOut (Post 373642)
lol i've seen that first video before. they dress up the room to make it look like an official meeting of a government bureau. it's just a convention like any other. i can't take it more seriously than ComiCon or video game conventions.

He's hardly some crack pot conspiracy theorist is he? He's the minister of defense for Canada. Its pretty insane that he's just come out and said all this stuff.

Tannhauser 06-11-2013 11:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LindenGarcia18 (Post 373654)
don't sound so crazy talking about the illuminati, buiderberg, one world governments, etc; now do I?

Seeing as you asked...

SeventySeven 06-11-2013 02:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SecondsOut (Post 373642)

This "comic con" was full of ex four star generals, former intelligent agency personal high ranked politicians, scientists and doctors. I think there is a chance of the validity of the information.