Muscle and Brawn Forums

Go Back   Muscle and Brawn Forums > General > General Board
Mark Forums Read
Register Articles Members List Search Today's Posts

Notices

General Board You can talk about anything here. Life, sports, rants, whatever.

Old 09-14-2009, 07:56 AM   #161
RickB
Max Brawn
Points: 2,802, Level: 32 Points: 2,802, Level: 32 Points: 2,802, Level: 32
Activity: 4% Activity: 4% Activity: 4%

RickB is off to a good startRickB is off to a good startRickB is off to a good startRickB is off to a good start

No kiddin' Steve! I thought I needed to stay away from anything with the ability to cut as well!
RickB is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-14-2009, 08:06 AM   #162
RickB
Max Brawn

RickB is off to a good startRickB is off to a good startRickB is off to a good startRickB is off to a good start

How flipping classless is this?????

Kanye West Disses Taylor Swift at MTV Video Music Awards (VMA 2009) - iViewTube.com

Last edited by RickB; 09-14-2009 at 08:52 AM. Reason: had to correct my "lack of coffee" sentence.
Old 09-14-2009, 08:11 AM   #163
BendtheBar
Bearded Beast of Duloc
Max Brawn
Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100
Activity: 49% Activity: 49% Activity: 49%

Training Exp: 20+ years
Training Type: Powerbuilding
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: Butter
BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RickB View Post
Typical wannabe tough guy who'll end up behind bars or dead. Absolutely no class at all...and to put down a woman like that. Idiotic.

Destroy That Which Destroys You

"Let bravery be thy choice, but not bravado."

BendtheBar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2009, 08:51 AM   #164
RickB
Max Brawn

IMO, if Beyonce has the class I think she does, she was embarrassed to even be mentioned in that moment. I heard that Beyonce invited her up on stage to give Taylor "her" moment which I thought was a good move.
Old 09-14-2009, 09:08 AM   #165
RickB
Max Brawn

Beyonce did display some class here to help Taylor out:

Old 09-14-2009, 09:18 AM   #166
BendtheBar
Bearded Beast of Duloc
Max Brawn
Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100

BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!

I'm glad both of them kept their composure. It sends a good message to those young minds watching.

Old 09-14-2009, 09:41 AM   #167
RickB
Max Brawn

Quote:
Originally Posted by MuscleandBrawn View Post
I'm glad both of them kept their composure. It sends a good message to those young minds watching.
I agree!
Old 09-14-2009, 12:31 PM   #168
BigFiveFive
White Mamba
Max Brawn
Points: 3,891, Level: 39 Points: 3,891, Level: 39 Points: 3,891, Level: 39
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Training Exp: 3
Training Type: Bodybuilding
Fav Exercise: Barbell Rows
Fav Supp: AMS Pump Fixx
BigFiveFive is a dedicated contributorBigFiveFive is a dedicated contributorBigFiveFive is a dedicated contributorBigFiveFive is a dedicated contributorBigFiveFive is a dedicated contributorBigFiveFive is a dedicated contributorBigFiveFive is a dedicated contributorBigFiveFive is a dedicated contributorBigFiveFive is a dedicated contributorBigFiveFive is a dedicated contributorBigFiveFive is a dedicated contributor

Damn brothers I cant take this, knowing that im not going to be able to work out for at least a week, and not going to be able to workout at my fullest for at least 2 is killin me. Im pretty much limited to legs, core, and cardio. I was ready to start the new cycle and get bigger than ever.

You guys have any suggestions on how i can keep most of my size and strength with the limited workouts i can do? This kinda gives me a chance to cut some of my stubborn belly fat, but everytime I aim to get rid of it I shrink...

Im going to keep my protein intake way up and keep it clean, hopefully I wont piss away all of my muscle. I can still work legs which is good i guess.
BigFiveFive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2009, 01:21 PM   #169
BendtheBar
Bearded Beast of Duloc
Max Brawn

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigFiveFive View Post
Damn brothers I cant take this, knowing that im not going to be able to work out for at least a week, and not going to be able to workout at my fullest for at least 2 is killin me. Im pretty much limited to legs, core, and cardio. I was ready to start the new cycle and get bigger than ever.

You guys have any suggestions on how i can keep most of my size and strength with the limited workouts i can do? This kinda gives me a chance to cut some of my stubborn belly fat, but everytime I aim to get rid of it I shrink...

Im going to keep my protein intake way up and keep it clean, hopefully I wont piss away all of my muscle. I can still work legs which is good i guess.
I would eat like a madman every other day, and eat around maintenance level on alternating days. Keep your calories up. This keeps the body more anabolic them normal. And don't sweat losing mass....you will lose little to none.

Also, muscle memory is your friend. I had over 8 years off from lifting when my first daughter was born, and ALL my muscle came back in 2 months.

Old 09-14-2009, 02:21 PM   #170
BigFiveFive
White Mamba
Max Brawn
Points: 3,891, Level: 39 Points: 3,891, Level: 39 Points: 3,891, Level: 39
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Training Exp: 3
Training Type: Bodybuilding
Fav Exercise: Barbell Rows
Fav Supp: AMS Pump Fixx
BigFiveFive is a dedicated contributorBigFiveFive is a dedicated contributorBigFiveFive is a dedicated contributorBigFiveFive is a dedicated contributorBigFiveFive is a dedicated contributorBigFiveFive is a dedicated contributorBigFiveFive is a dedicated contributorBigFiveFive is a dedicated contributorBigFiveFive is a dedicated contributorBigFiveFive is a dedicated contributorBigFiveFive is a dedicated contributor

Yeah that sounds good. I just went to the Sports doctor/trainer here on campus and she says no more than a week with ice and rest, then i should be hitting the weights again.
BigFiveFive is offline   Reply With Quote