Muscle and Brawn Forums

Go Back   Muscle and Brawn Forums > General > General Board
Mark Forums Read
Register Articles Members List Search Today's Posts

Notices

General Board You can talk about anything here. Life, sports, rants, whatever.

Old 07-05-2009, 02:43 PM   #1
meagain
Brawn

meagain is a dedicated contributormeagain is a dedicated contributormeagain is a dedicated contributormeagain is a dedicated contributormeagain is a dedicated contributormeagain is a dedicated contributormeagain is a dedicated contributormeagain is a dedicated contributormeagain is a dedicated contributormeagain is a dedicated contributormeagain is a dedicated contributor
Default Threatening to be the next Bodybuilding.com

I am like totally embarrassed for them...but I know of a site that literally said that. They will be as good as bodybuilding.com

Uh, considering MD which ganks tremendous amount of cash into their site is still ranked about 4% of BB.com on Alexa I don't think it's that easy.

BB.com may have forums permeated by teenage warriors, but they are the big god in town.

Amusing thing is, that site does say 40% of traffic Muscleandbrawn does, has been up a year, and well, what more can I say?
meagain is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-05-2009, 02:44 PM   #2
BendtheBar
Bearded Beast of Duloc
Max Brawn

Training Exp: 20+ years
Training Type: Powerbuilding
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: Butter
BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!

I think I know who you're talking about. I was reading their article section, and it was paltry. two articles on cottage cheese, and a bunch more crap like that.

Destroy That Which Destroys You

"Let bravery be thy choice, but not bravado."

BendtheBar is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2009, 02:44 PM   #3
meagain
Brawn

meagain is a dedicated contributormeagain is a dedicated contributormeagain is a dedicated contributormeagain is a dedicated contributormeagain is a dedicated contributormeagain is a dedicated contributormeagain is a dedicated contributormeagain is a dedicated contributormeagain is a dedicated contributormeagain is a dedicated contributormeagain is a dedicated contributor

I am off the check out their article section, never looked

BRB ;D
Old 07-05-2009, 02:45 PM   #4
meagain
Brawn

And I am back, as you see it didn't take me long to check the article section.

You are correct....

On an off topic note, cottage cheese is disgusting

I couldn't help since I have the Alexa FF plugin but notice that there 7 day Alexa is almost 2 million :-/

That's all well and good, but don't threaten you will be the next superstar site.
Old 07-05-2009, 02:45 PM   #5
BendtheBar
Bearded Beast of Duloc
Max Brawn

BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!

Ha! That's hilarious. BTW, both of us visiting their site must have pushed their Alexa up for next week to 1,700,000.

BTW, I decided to check out their "Huge Gallery of Fitness Models"...54 photos.

For those out of the loop, one of the most notorious crooks in the industry has a bodybuilding site and is pouring mad cash into it, trying to be the next big thing. And the site is flopping like a 10 pound trout.

I hate cottage cheese as well. But, 2 of there top 5 bodybuilding articles are about cottage cheese, so it must be loved by someone.

Old 07-05-2009, 02:45 PM   #6
meagain
Brawn

I have never heard this phrase before, found it highly amusing and will be stealing it for future use
Old 07-05-2009, 02:46 PM   #7
BendtheBar
Bearded Beast of Duloc
Max Brawn

You should spend the day with me...I'll give you enough material for months

Old 07-05-2009, 02:46 PM   #8
meagain
Brawn

They are sinking cash into like mad.

I notice they are sponsoring another 2 IFBB/NPC shows.

Funny, as that costs thousands - and the site is still foaming for traffic.
Old 07-05-2009, 02:46 PM   #9
BendtheBar
Bearded Beast of Duloc
Max Brawn

That's a ton of cash to invest. I think they may be funneling the cash in the wrong direction. Maybe a few non-cottage cheese related articles might help.

I really don't think anyone pays attention to contest sponsors. I could be wrong.

Old 07-05-2009, 02:46 PM   #10
meagain
Brawn

I agree, who give a rats ass who sponsors a contest. I can't even recall who sponsored contests I was in.

Nothing like paying out $10,000+ on sponsoring shows. Crap, for $500 I would have gotten you more traffic then that did.