Muscle and Brawn Forums

Muscle and Brawn Forums (http://www.muscleandbrawn.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Board (http://www.muscleandbrawn.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Help needed, I've been robbed. (http://www.muscleandbrawn.com/forum/showthread.php?t=13708)

skids 05-15-2013 03:54 AM

Help needed, I've been robbed.

Gidday

As well a lifting I am also a motorcycle enthusiast. I have a great love for classic superbikes and have been lucky enough to own and race one. However I had a nasty crash and bent my frame badly.

I then contacted sdfsdfsdf to build me a new frame. I sent over some parts at a value of $2000, and then sent him $1000 New Zealand dollars via PayPal to get him started. This was 2 years ago and now he has disappeared. What I am needing to know is who would I contact in the USA regarding getting my assets back ? This might sound a little weird but I need all the help I can get because I'm a foreigner, I live in New Zealand. Any Help would be much appreciated. Cheers Nath.

5kgLifter 05-15-2013 05:03 AM

Sorry to hear that Skids; I can't advise, being from the UK but I'm sure once the guys are awake (in the USA), there'll be plenty of good advice coming your way.

leefarley 05-15-2013 07:32 AM

sorry to hear that, i live in the uk so i cant offer any help neither. I hope you get back what is yours.

LindenGarcia18 05-15-2013 08:29 AM

Sorry to hear that mate. I hope you get it back.

BendtheBar 05-15-2013 10:03 AM

Have you contacted Paypal? I believe they have some form of fraud protection.

skids 05-15-2013 05:35 PM

Cheers for the support falers, Yeah I got hold of PayPal and they can't do much because it has gone on for more than 45 days. I got hold of our local police department and they can't do much, they will have to get hold of interpol but its not serious enough for them. I tried to get hold of the Vonore police department but they wont answer their phone. Shame on me for being trusting, he has a website and everything. The chap in question is.....:thefinger:

asdfdsafsadf

safdsdf

I can't do much else but name and shame. If you are a biker in TN, be warned, take your bike somewhere else. If you are from further afield and are riding Deals Gap and have some bike trouble, push your bike to another shop. If you are involved with the american classic motorcycle racing be warned, he's a snake. Apparently he has US dragbike titles, he may have stolen them too.

One Pissed off Kiwi, Cheers Nath. :hulk::shoot::metalslug:

5kgLifter 05-15-2013 05:40 PM

It really ticks me off when people don't answer their phones, business and authorities, I mean, not just Joe Soaps.

We have one particular lot that never seem to answer the phone so I have to resort to writing, most of the time...you could try sending a letter, stating that you wish to lodge a complaint, at least it will get to their desk which is more luck than you're having by phone, at the moment.

bamazav 05-15-2013 07:57 PM

Let me contact some friends in TN and see what we can find out. My son in law's father, in TN, is a biker, he may know something.

skids 05-15-2013 08:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bamazav (Post 363886)
Let me contact some friends in TN and see what we can find out. My son in law's father, in TN, is a biker, he may know something.

Cheers Mate, any information would be really appreciated.:)