Muscle and Brawn Forums

Go Back   Muscle and Brawn Forums > General > General Board

Notices

General Board You can talk about anything here. Life, sports, rants, whatever.

Old 07-05-2009, 02:24 PM   #1
tim
Just dont care any more
Uber Brawn
Points: 856, Level: 15 Points: 856, Level: 15 Points: 856, Level: 15
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

tim is off to a good starttim is off to a good starttim is off to a good starttim is off to a good start
Default My rant!

Ack I don't care about anything any more to be honest. My online business is going strong and steady but I can't enjoy it ever. My mother keeps talking bad about my wife and I behind our backs my wife found out and is pissed. She wants me to confront her which i have several billion times and it usually results in punishment of some sort. My only transportation is my mom and I live in a little itty bitty town. If i piss my mom off i have no transportation, can't see my 4 bros that look up to me. And now my wife is stressed to the brim plus her xhusband is pulling all kinds of crap lately. Her kids my step kids are horrible this weekend breaking everything and just down right naughty.

I can't sleep, eat and I'm stressing to the point I just want to sell everything online and just disappear from everything going insane.

Free arcade script----

Feel free to join our forum and talk about outdoor activities!
***Total Insanity!!! We promote MAB Weekly
tim is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-05-2009, 02:25 PM   #2
RickB
Max Brawn
Points: 2,802, Level: 32 Points: 2,802, Level: 32 Points: 2,802, Level: 32
Activity: 4% Activity: 4% Activity: 4%

RickB is off to a good startRickB is off to a good startRickB is off to a good startRickB is off to a good start

Hang in there Tim! There is ALWAYS drama in the family. I don't know if you are anywhere close to getting your own transportation, but that would help a lot. Despite her being your Mother, you really don't need that hanging over your head holding you up dealing with issues.

Regarding the Ex, well...no great advice there. I've heard horror stories.

Find something positive you and the wife and focus on. And spend as much time doing that as possible. And if that positive is the kids, that will make it even better. I myself love kids, but I'm a bit of an old school Dad. I'm their friend until they disobey.
RickB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2009, 02:25 PM   #3
BendtheBar
Bearded Beast of Duloc
Max Brawn
Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100
Activity: 49% Activity: 49% Activity: 49%

Extreme Mini Golf Champion!Tournaments Won: 6

Training Exp: 20+ years
Training Type: Powerbuilding
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: Butter
BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!

Sometimes the only thing you do is forcefully take charge. Tell the kids to sit down and shutup. If they don't listen, unplug every electrical device and throw them outside.

I hate to give you one of those "I was there" type of spiels...but I was. I awoke one day to find my (now ex) wife wasn't paying the car and rent. She was paying credit cards instead, trying to hide them from me. In a week's time we lost our car and apartment due to non-payment.

It was time for me to take charge of my life and find ways to prevent things like this from happening again.

Find a way to get a car. Find a way to control the kids - don't fear major punishments - you are the adult. And somehow find a way to get through to your wife so she understands the opinions of others means little in this life.

Hang in there Tim. Stress carves character. Take charge the best you can. There is nothing worse in life then allowing situations control you.

Destroy That Which Destroys You

"Let bravery be thy choice, but not bravado."

BendtheBar is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2009, 02:26 PM   #4
meagain
Brawn
Points: 1,052, Level: 17 Points: 1,052, Level: 17 Points: 1,052, Level: 17
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

meagain is a dedicated contributormeagain is a dedicated contributormeagain is a dedicated contributormeagain is a dedicated contributormeagain is a dedicated contributormeagain is a dedicated contributormeagain is a dedicated contributormeagain is a dedicated contributormeagain is a dedicated contributormeagain is a dedicated contributormeagain is a dedicated contributor

Try and get your own car, even if it's a banger. Hate to sound so cold, but I am a pragmatic person.

Hope it all works out...
meagain is offline   Reply With Quote