Muscle and Brawn Forums

Go Back   Muscle and Brawn Forums > General > General Board
Mark Forums Read
Register Articles Members List Search Today's Posts

Notices

General Board You can talk about anything here. Life, sports, rants, whatever.

Old 04-25-2013, 08:00 PM   #1
angie828
Uber Brawn

angie828 is a consistent contributorangie828 is a consistent contributorangie828 is a consistent contributorangie828 is a consistent contributorangie828 is a consistent contributorangie828 is a consistent contributorangie828 is a consistent contributorangie828 is a consistent contributorangie828 is a consistent contributorangie828 is a consistent contributorangie828 is a consistent contributor
Default Sunshine care box

I am going to make my mother in law a sunshine care box since she is having surgery. Everything in the box will be in some sort of yellow packaging. Some things I plan on putting into the box are:

Carmex
lemon drops (the hard candies)
butterscotch disks
a tube of handlotion that is yellow
lemonade crystal light

But I need some other things to fill the box with. Any suggestions of things that are yellow that she would like (please keep in mind that she is in her late 60's). Thanks so much.
angie828 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-26-2013, 02:26 PM   #2
Jesda
Uber Brawn

Jesda has made some very good postsJesda has made some very good postsJesda has made some very good postsJesda has made some very good postsJesda has made some very good postsJesda has made some very good postsJesda has made some very good postsJesda has made some very good postsJesda has made some very good postsJesda has made some very good postsJesda has made some very good posts

Lemon cookies. Girlscouts make a really good one if you are looking.
Jesda is offline   Reply With Quote