Muscle and Brawn Forums

Go Back   Muscle and Brawn Forums > General > General Board
Mark Forums Read
Register Articles Members List Search Today's Posts

Notices

General Board You can talk about anything here. Life, sports, rants, whatever.

Old 07-05-2009, 02:02 PM   #1
BendtheBar
Bearded Beast of Duloc
Max Brawn
Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100
Activity: 49% Activity: 49% Activity: 49%

Training Exp: 20+ years
Training Type: Powerbuilding
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: Butter
BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!
Default The OFFICIAL I hate Cats Thread

The OFFICIAL I hate Cats Thread

If you have a story about why you hate cats, put it in this thread...

It's a little chilly today, so I decided to go get my slippers. i slid my right one on, and it felt wet. On a whim, I decided to give it a sniff.

And what do you know...cat piss!

Cats are the evil comrade of Stalin.

Last week, one of the cats decided to crawl into my closet and shit on my wife's Brett Favre jersey. She washed it three times and it still smells like shit.

Destroy That Which Destroys You

"Let bravery be thy choice, but not bravado."

BendtheBar is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-05-2009, 02:06 PM   #2
tim
Just dont care any more
Uber Brawn
Points: 856, Level: 15 Points: 856, Level: 15 Points: 856, Level: 15
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

tim is off to a good starttim is off to a good starttim is off to a good starttim is off to a good start

Thats horrible! One reason I hate cats is today actually we were taking a nap because our 10 month old is sick so she was up all night which kept us up. Well anyways the male cat is such a pain in the ass he attacks the fat female cat we have. Well he chased her around and they knocked speakers off the wall, and a vase that broke all over the floor. The noise woke our daughter up we just got to sleep like 20 mins before. So there went the nap! And not to mention about a month ago my cat pissed on my pillow and when i went to bed the lights were off and I put my head in a wet pillow.

Free arcade script----

Feel free to join our forum and talk about outdoor activities!
***Total Insanity!!! We promote MAB Weekly
tim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2009, 02:06 PM   #3
BendtheBar
Bearded Beast of Duloc
Max Brawn
Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100

BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!

Good addition Tim. Thanks.

The pillow one is baaaaaad,

Old 07-05-2009, 02:06 PM   #4
tim
Just dont care any more
Uber Brawn
Points: 856, Level: 15 Points: 856, Level: 15 Points: 856, Level: 15

tim is off to a good starttim is off to a good starttim is off to a good starttim is off to a good start

Didn't make me to happy to say the least either.

Free arcade script----

Feel free to join our forum and talk about outdoor activities!
***Total Insanity!!! We promote MAB Weekly
tim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2009, 02:07 PM   #5
BendtheBar
Bearded Beast of Duloc
Max Brawn

I can handle stepping into pee/poop, but if I received a face full...well...fur would be flying.

Old 07-05-2009, 02:07 PM   #6
RickB
Max Brawn
Points: 2,802, Level: 32 Points: 2,802, Level: 32 Points: 2,802, Level: 32
Activity: 4% Activity: 4% Activity: 4%

RickB is off to a good startRickB is off to a good startRickB is off to a good startRickB is off to a good start

Aahhhhh, nice soothing relaxing spa for the cat:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZLJQdQt65JE
RickB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2009, 02:08 PM   #7
BendtheBar
Bearded Beast of Duloc
Max Brawn

LOL...I need one at home. When the cats need "a timeout."

Old 07-05-2009, 02:08 PM   #8
BendtheBar
Bearded Beast of Duloc
Max Brawn

20 cat deaths leave Fla. communities worried

http://apnews.myway.com/article/20090610/D98NP62G0.html

The black cat's body was found in the grass, just feet from the hedges where she slept each day.

Miss Kitty was still warm to the touch when the South Florida couple who cared for her found her in the yard next door. Her head was smashed and her back legs skinned, like pieces of chicken in a grocer's freezer. And she was not the only one to suffer such a fate.

Horrified owners have been finding their cats killed and mutilated for the past month in two south Miami-Dade County communities. Many of the cats were missing fur and appeared to have been cut with a sharp, straight instrument, police said. In all, investigators are looking into about two dozen deaths, with enough evidence to try to prosecute at least 15 of the cases.

"Every time I hear about someone else, I'm in their shoes and I see my cat again," said Mary Lou Shad, who fed and cared for Miss Kitty with her husband for the past year. Although the cat was feral, they considered her their pet.

"I feel terrorized to the point where everywhere I go, I'm looking for dead cats on the side of the road," Shad said.

Investigators don't yet know who or what is behind the gruesome cat deaths in Cutler Bay and Palmetto Bay, but owners are keeping their pets inside, raising reward money and warily eyeing strangers.

Police spokeswoman Rebeca Perez said the manner of death indicates a person killed the animals, and that the deaths could be linked. So far, there's no indication the killer or killers plan to attack people.

Whoever's responsible "hasn't given any indication that this is some sort of a threat where this person's going to commit these crimes against a human being," Perez said.

The Shads' canary-colored home sits in a calm suburban neighborhood of small one-story houses, neat lawns and caring neighbors. There is a school nearby and a park with swings and playground equipment. An ice cream truck rumbles through, its tune echoing down the streets.

But the apparent tranquility belies residents' anger and fear.

"Be aware that there is a psychopathic coward, killing cats," reads one poster taped to a neighborhood street sign.

The sign is not far from the home of 68-year-old Barbara Wiesinger, whose cat, Cami, was found in a neighbor's yard this month. Wiesinger said she saw the calico's fur poking up in a patch of grass. She immediately knew her pet was dead.

"This is not an accident. This is somebody sick," she said.

Allison Smith, who watched her 4-year-old son and her 6-year-old nephew play barefoot in the local park on a muggy afternoon this week, said she recently called the police to her Palmetto Bay home after she found bowls in her front yard. She worried someone might be trying to lure out her two cats, Marvin and Molly, but the bowls simply belonged to a neighbor. Still, she is keeping the cats inside.

(AP) Alicia Glatzer talks about her family cat that was murdered during a string of cat killings, during...
Full Image
"They were inside-outside," Smith said. "But not anymore."

Louis B. Schlesinger, a professor of forensic psychology at John Jay College of Criminal Justice in New York, said residents should be cautious, even if initial signs don't indicate humans are in danger. He said the man believed to the "Boston Strangler" also shot cats with arrows.

"This should be taken as seriously as could possibly be," he said.

Local authorities are urging pet owners to keep their animals indoors. A tip line has also been established, and local organizations have contributed thousands in reward money for information would helps lead to the arrest of the culprit.

A month ago, 42-year-old Alicia Glatzer's husband found their cat, Sarah, outside their Palmetto Bay home. The cat had been skinned and half of her face was missing. The family initially thought that the cat had been hit by a car, but a week later learned of the other killings.

These days, Glatzer looks at people's hands and arms for scratch marks. She hopes for a stronger police presence in their neighborhood after what happened to Sarah, a pretty white cat with a black and tan tail that adopted the family about three years ago.

"I'm afraid that we are going to be prey," Glatzer said. "Our cats have fallen to prey. Who's to say that we are not next?"

Old 05-12-2010, 08:09 PM   #9
strkout35
Max Brawn
Points: 10,027, Level: 66 Points: 10,027, Level: 66 Points: 10,027, Level: 66

strkout35 is a lifting machinestrkout35 is a lifting machinestrkout35 is a lifting machinestrkout35 is a lifting machinestrkout35 is a lifting machinestrkout35 is a lifting machinestrkout35 is a lifting machinestrkout35 is a lifting machinestrkout35 is a lifting machinestrkout35 is a lifting machinestrkout35 is a lifting machine

went digging back through this forum and found this thread, and i'd like to say one thing...

I HATE CATS!

cats suck, i'm allergic so i can't go to my friends houses if they have cats

_________Goals:__
Squat:______275
Deadlift:_____315
Bench:______185
Press:_______135

"Strong people are harder to kill than weak people, and more useful in general. - Mark Rippetoe"
strkout35 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2010, 08:12 PM   #10
kman025
1st MOM
Max Brawn
Points: 12,439, Level: 72 Points: 12,439, Level: 72 Points: 12,439, Level: 72

kman025 is a lifting machinekman025 is a lifting machinekman025 is a lifting machinekman025 is a lifting machinekman025 is a lifting machinekman025 is a lifting machinekman025 is a lifting machinekman025 is a lifting machinekman025 is a lifting machinekman025 is a lifting machinekman025 is a lifting machine

Quote:
Originally Posted by strkout35 View Post
went digging back through this forum and found this thread, and i'd like to say one thing...

I HATE CATS!

cats suck, i'm allergic so i can't go to my friends houses if they have cats
same, everything swells up... not fun
User owns 1x Pumping Iron (25th Anniversary Special Edition)