|02-28-2013, 10:18 AM||#1|
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Northport, AL, USA
Training Exp: 8
Training Type: Powerlifting
Fav Exercise: Squats
Fav Supp: Chili Oil
For those of you that do drink coffee, I have some questions, just for shiggles.
1) How do you take it? (Black, cream, sugar, etc.)
2) How to you brew it? (Method and anything extra, like eggshells, salt)
3) What brands do you like?
4) Pre-Ground or whole bean?
5) If you buy coffee from somewhere, where to you prefer? (Dunkin', Starbucks, Local)
1) Half and half, just till I think it's enough.
2) I prefer French press, but the Keurig is nice in a hurry
3) I'm not picky and use Sam's club brand mostly, Dunkin' has good coffee, and I like to occasionally throw down for some Higher Ground out of Birmingham, AL.
4) Whole bean for the press, and Keurig is all pre-ground in those little cups.
5) Chloe's Cup is a great local place for me, but I don't mind getting Starbucks with their blonde roast now.
My Training Log
"If you believe in yourself and have dedication and pride - and never quit, you'll be a winner. The price of victory is high but so are the rewards."
~Coach Paul "Bear" Bryant
1 March 2014
SQUAT: 650 lbs
BENCH: 340 lbs
DEADLIFT: 580 lbs
TOTAL: 1570 lbs
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Training in the morning||BigJosh||Muscle Building and Bodybuilding||28||03-22-2013 09:33 AM|
|Motivation in the morning||jackjacked||Mind and Motivation||8||02-26-2013 07:20 PM|
|Morning motivation||Iron Troy||General Fitness & Health||3||03-04-2012 12:44 PM|
|Age & Morning Wood||BendtheBar||General Fitness & Health||9||08-05-2010 03:36 PM|
|Is It Bad to Drink Coffee Every Morning?||Dork McSchlorp||General Board||0||06-01-2010 08:50 AM|
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|