Muscle and Brawn Forums

Go Back   Muscle and Brawn Forums > General > General Board
Mark Forums Read
Register Articles Members List Search Today's Posts

Notices

General Board You can talk about anything here. Life, sports, rants, whatever.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-19-2013, 04:37 PM   #1
BendtheBar
Bearded Beast of Duloc
Max Brawn
Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100
Activity: 49% Activity: 49% Activity: 49%

Training Exp: 20+ years
Training Type: Powerbuilding
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: Butter
BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!
Default Looking for Moderators/Leaders

I am looking for community members who are interesting in taking a more active role on the site. Right now there are areas in severe need:

1) Welcoming new members.

When new members arrive, they are currently being greeted only by only a small handful of people.

2) Unanswered questions.

When new members post questions and they don't receive at least one helpful response, the likelihood that they will stick around is minimal.

The forum is taking on members rapidly and I can't possibly handle these things myself. If you are interested in join the moderation/leadership team, or simply helping out in these areas, please PM me.

If you simply want to help out, it would be great if you could do the following when you have time:

1) Look for new members in the Introduction thread that haven't been greeted. If you see this thread at the top of the "latest posts", there is a good chance we have a new member who has said hello.

2) Look for unanswered questions. If you do not have the answer, or have no time to answer, PM me and let me know that the thread is unanswered.

3) Look for new logs and say hello.

4) Post interesting stuff here, and not just on Facebook. New threads create conversations.

This forum is growing rapidly, and I want to be proactive and make sure it remains a healthy community. Last August we averaged 80 members on the site per day. Currently we are doubling that.

If you are hesitant to help people, please don't be.

I need help.

Destroy That Which Destroys You

"Let bravery be thy choice, but not bravado."

Last edited by BendtheBar; 02-19-2013 at 04:42 PM.
BendtheBar is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links