Muscle and Brawn Forums

Go Back   Muscle and Brawn Forums > General > General Board
Mark Forums Read
Register Articles Members List Search Today's Posts

Notices

General Board You can talk about anything here. Life, sports, rants, whatever.

Old 02-03-2013, 11:37 AM   #11
Hazzard
Max Brawn

Training Type: Powerlifting
Fav Exercise: Squat
Fav Supp: Pizza
Hazzard has made some good postsHazzard has made some good postsHazzard has made some good postsHazzard has made some good postsHazzard has made some good postsHazzard has made some good postsHazzard has made some good postsHazzard has made some good postsHazzard has made some good postsHazzard has made some good postsHazzard has made some good posts

I want the Ravens to lose...
Old 02-03-2013, 02:20 PM   #12
elijah
Uber Brawn

Training Exp: 2
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: Red meat & diet Rockstar
elijah is a dedicated contributorelijah is a dedicated contributorelijah is a dedicated contributorelijah is a dedicated contributorelijah is a dedicated contributorelijah is a dedicated contributorelijah is a dedicated contributorelijah is a dedicated contributorelijah is a dedicated contributorelijah is a dedicated contributorelijah is a dedicated contributor

Lifelong 49ers fan here! Been 17 years since we've been to the dance! So excited for them!
elijah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 05:08 PM   #13
Credz
Uber Brawn

Training Type: Bodybuilding
Fav Exercise: T-Bar Rows
Fav Supp: Juggernaut
Credz is a consistent contributorCredz is a consistent contributorCredz is a consistent contributorCredz is a consistent contributorCredz is a consistent contributorCredz is a consistent contributorCredz is a consistent contributorCredz is a consistent contributorCredz is a consistent contributorCredz is a consistent contributorCredz is a consistent contributor

I'm not too sure who I want to win, long as its a good game. But some of my family are 49er fans so I'll probably be going with them lol

Visit Infinite Labs on Facebook:
http://www.facebook.com/InfiniteLabsSupplements

https://twitter.com/FightersPower
Credz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 05:54 PM   #14
5kgLifter
Kettlebells' Angel !!!!
Max Brawn

Training Type: Other
5kgLifter is one with Crom!5kgLifter is one with Crom!5kgLifter is one with Crom!5kgLifter is one with Crom!5kgLifter is one with Crom!5kgLifter is one with Crom!5kgLifter is one with Crom!5kgLifter is one with Crom!5kgLifter is one with Crom!5kgLifter is one with Crom!5kgLifter is one with Crom!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hazzard View Post
I want the Ravens to lose...
Ravens are gonna win!
Old 02-03-2013, 06:56 PM   #15
BendtheBar
Bearded Beast of Duloc
Max Brawn

Training Exp: 20+ years
Training Type: Powerbuilding
Fav Supp: Butter
BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!

I want SF to win, but my prediction was Ravens 28-17.

Destroy That Which Destroys You

"Let bravery be thy choice, but not bravado."

BendtheBar is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 11:07 PM   #16
elijah
Uber Brawn

Training Exp: 2
Fav Supp: Red meat & diet Rockstar
elijah is a dedicated contributorelijah is a dedicated contributorelijah is a dedicated contributorelijah is a dedicated contributorelijah is a dedicated contributorelijah is a dedicated contributorelijah is a dedicated contributorelijah is a dedicated contributorelijah is a dedicated contributorelijah is a dedicated contributorelijah is a dedicated contributor

Horribly blown PI call to end the niners final run. Oh well...
elijah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 01:19 AM   #17
Off Road
Max Brawn

Off Road is one with Crom!Off Road is one with Crom!Off Road is one with Crom!Off Road is one with Crom!Off Road is one with Crom!Off Road is one with Crom!Off Road is one with Crom!Off Road is one with Crom!Off Road is one with Crom!Off Road is one with Crom!Off Road is one with Crom!

Good game
Off Road is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 08:05 AM   #18
Kuytrider
Max Brawn

Training Exp: 4
Fav Supp: Protein Powder
Kuytrider is a master memberKuytrider is a master memberKuytrider is a master memberKuytrider is a master memberKuytrider is a master memberKuytrider is a master memberKuytrider is a master memberKuytrider is a master memberKuytrider is a master memberKuytrider is a master memberKuytrider is a master member

Almost went to bed during the blackout in a fit of pique but glad I didn't! Nearly the greatest SB comeback ever but not to be; all my sports teams suffer from 'coulda, woulda, shoulda' syndrome. Mind you, I do believe that it was a clear Pass Interference at the end but the officials bottled it

Getting it done one session at a time.
Kuytrider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 08:34 AM   #19
Hazzard
Max Brawn

Fav Supp: Pizza
Hazzard has made some good postsHazzard has made some good postsHazzard has made some good postsHazzard has made some good postsHazzard has made some good postsHazzard has made some good postsHazzard has made some good postsHazzard has made some good postsHazzard has made some good postsHazzard has made some good postsHazzard has made some good posts

Sorry about the game Kuyt, I was rooting for the Niners and genuinely thought they would pull it back even when they were 20-odd points down. Sucks we couldn't beat Eli for you last year and you couldn't beat the Rats for us this time around. Bad times, but maybe the Patriots and Niners will be playing in next years Bowl?
Old 02-04-2013, 08:47 AM   #20
Kuytrider
Max Brawn

Training Exp: 4
Fav Supp: Protein Powder
Kuytrider is a master memberKuytrider is a master memberKuytrider is a master memberKuytrider is a master memberKuytrider is a master memberKuytrider is a master memberKuytrider is a master memberKuytrider is a master memberKuytrider is a master memberKuytrider is a master memberKuytrider is a master member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hazzard View Post
Sorry about the game Kuyt, I was rooting for the Niners and genuinely thought they would pull it back even when they were 20-odd points down. Sucks we couldn't beat Eli for you last year and you couldn't beat the Rats for us this time around. Bad times, but maybe the Patriots and Niners will be playing in next years Bowl?
Thanks Hazz. The Pats and Niners are good enough to be in the big game next year for sure. It's such a competitive league that it's hard to predict though! In many ways, it beats soccer because most European leagues are not competitive and you can always predict 1-2 teams to win (England - cheating Mancs or Moneybags Man City; Germany - Bayern Munich; Spain - Real or Barca) but that just doesn't happen in the NFL where several teams have a genuine shot of winning.
Kaepernick is a good QB, lots to learn when it comes to reading plays (this was only his 10th NFL start to be fair) but uber-talented. Pats have the incomparable Tom Brady so anything's possible!

Getting it done one session at a time.
Kuytrider is offline   Reply With Quote