Muscle and Brawn Forums

Muscle and Brawn Forums (http://www.muscleandbrawn.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Board (http://www.muscleandbrawn.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Rich, Poor and Armed Guards in Schools (http://www.muscleandbrawn.com/forum/showthread.php?t=12223)

BendtheBar 01-16-2013 01:15 PM

Rich, Poor and Armed Guards in Schools

Not giving my opinion here folks, simply posting for discussion.

Squatter 01-16-2013 02:38 PM

Obama's kids go to a regular school?

I'm all for an armed guard in a school, as long as it's not obvious to scare kids. I don't really see any other option to help protect innocent lives, since banning any gun ain't gonna work worth a hill of beans.

PhillyDev 01-16-2013 02:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Squatter (Post 313059)
I don't really see any other option to help protect innocent lives, since banning any gun ain't gonna work worth a hill of beans.

The problem is the liberal government doesn't realize this. Criminals don't care about laws, so making assault rifles illegal is a moot point. I do agree with armed guards in schools. I would feel better knowing that my. Holds school is ready to take care of buisness should things go south.

nighttrain 01-16-2013 03:50 PM

i dont see anything wrong with school security, hell i would apply for a job like that.

EliteDreams 01-16-2013 03:52 PM

Thanks for sharing BtB.

This is painfully obvious. I was talking to some gun guys at a store a few days ago,about how back when,kids had their gun racks in the truck,pistols on the bus and fixed blades on their belts in school. And there was never a school shooting.

I know if we had time,a lot of us would stand guard.

waanabeef 01-16-2013 07:28 PM

I am all for school security. I think that every school should have it as a way to protect everyone.

doublechin 01-17-2013 10:24 AM

Yes schools should have a guard at the door. We need to protect our children and the world is coming to a scary place. Maybe if we had guards there, then this would not happen like it has been. It is a shame that the world has to come to this.

elijah 01-17-2013 01:15 PM

Nobody will like my answer, but it will 100 percent ensure that your children are not massacred at a public school. HOME SCHOOL

Preventing Another Sandy Hook by Becky Akers

At the end of the article, a father of one of the students that was murdered at Colombine shares some wisdom from first hand experience... Great read.

Goat 01-17-2013 05:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by elijah (Post 313438)
Nobody will like my answer, but it will 100 percent ensure that your children are not massacred at a public school. HOME SCHOOL

Preventing Another Sandy Hook by Becky Akers

At the end of the article, a father of one of the students that was murdered at Colombine shares some wisdom from first hand experience... Great read.

Nothing wrong with that, added bonus is that you can control what they are taught.

ffemtny 01-18-2013 08:31 AM

Perhaps we as gun owner's should stop yelling and acting angry as it scares the heck out of the meek and mild sheeple today's society endeavours to create.