20 Almost Laws of Strength Training by Bret Contreras
Found the article on Testosterone Nation ... worth read ...
01. You must foam roll.
02. You must stretch.
03. You must do cardio and/or HIIT.
04. You must go heavy (i.e., lift over 90% of your 1RM).
05. You must train explosively (i.e., Dynamic Effort).
06. You must go to failure.
07. You must squat.
08. You must deadlift.
09. You must bench press.
10. You must do unilateral or bilateral exercises.
11. You must train your core directly.
12. You must use free-weights.
13. You must always strive for progressive overload.
14. You must incorporate plenty of variety.
15. You must periodize your training.
16. You must deload and/or fluctuate your training stress.
17. You must train frequently.
18. You must perform total body workouts, or you must split your workouts.
19. You must perform multiple sets.
20. You must consistently train balls-to-the-wall.
link to oroginal doc : T NATION | 20 Almost Laws of Strength Training
|All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:21 PM.|
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.