Muscle and Brawn Forums

Go Back   Muscle and Brawn Forums > General > General Board
Mark Forums Read
Register Articles Members List Search Today's Posts

Notices

General Board You can talk about anything here. Life, sports, rants, whatever.

Old 10-26-2012, 07:18 AM   #1
Muscletrainerdh
Uber Brawn

Training Exp: 20+
Training Type: Other
Fav Exercise: DB Step Ups.. LOL:)
Fav Supp: F.O.O.D
Muscletrainerdh is a consistent contributorMuscletrainerdh is a consistent contributorMuscletrainerdh is a consistent contributorMuscletrainerdh is a consistent contributorMuscletrainerdh is a consistent contributorMuscletrainerdh is a consistent contributorMuscletrainerdh is a consistent contributorMuscletrainerdh is a consistent contributorMuscletrainerdh is a consistent contributorMuscletrainerdh is a consistent contributorMuscletrainerdh is a consistent contributor
Default MOVEMBER! Team MUSCLE MOOSTACHE needs YOU!!

Join Steve, Myself and some other Muscle enthusiasts that have registered for Movember and pledged to grow a moustache for 30 days to raise awareness and funds and for men's health.

As members of Muscle and Brawn, we know you are concerned with your health, so please join us!

You can take part either by growing a Dirty Son of a Mo as a Mo Bro, or joining as a Mo Sista to help recruit others, share knowledge and support Mo growers.

To join our team of Movember Moustache Merchants go to https://www.movember.com/us/register...team_id/461485

If you'd like to find out more about the type of work you'd be helping to fund by supporting Movember, take a look at the Programs We Fund section on the Movember website .
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Movember_Recruit.png
Views:	41
Size:	86.4 KB
ID:	6042  

Sarcasm and Cynicism are not helpful or attractive traits, respond to posts as you wish to be responded to.
Muscletrainerdh is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-26-2012, 07:24 PM   #2
ffemtny
Uber Brawn

ffemtny is a dedicated contributorffemtny is a dedicated contributorffemtny is a dedicated contributorffemtny is a dedicated contributorffemtny is a dedicated contributorffemtny is a dedicated contributorffemtny is a dedicated contributorffemtny is a dedicated contributorffemtny is a dedicated contributorffemtny is a dedicated contributorffemtny is a dedicated contributor

Did this last year but apparently my hairy Armenian side has been suppressed by my French and Irish side and all I get is sad looking, slow growing peach fuzz and jealous of those who can grow a righteous stache
ffemtny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2012, 07:28 PM   #3
Fazc
Max Brawn

Training Exp: 12+ years
Training Type: Powerlifting
Fav Exercise: Bench Press
Fav Supp: Chicken
Fazc is one with Crom!Fazc is one with Crom!Fazc is one with Crom!Fazc is one with Crom!Fazc is one with Crom!Fazc is one with Crom!Fazc is one with Crom!Fazc is one with Crom!Fazc is one with Crom!Fazc is one with Crom!Fazc is one with Crom!

I'm organising this at work
Fazc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2012, 08:03 PM   #4
bamazav
Bigger, Stronger, BAMA!
Max Brawn

Training Exp: 5
Training Type: ARGH!!!
Fav Exercise: Squats
Fav Supp: Deadlifts
bamazav is a master memberbamazav is a master memberbamazav is a master memberbamazav is a master memberbamazav is a master memberbamazav is a master memberbamazav is a master memberbamazav is a master memberbamazav is a master memberbamazav is a master memberbamazav is a master member

I am in and registered!

Meet Maxes: Gym Maxes:
Squat 308 315
Bench 176 185 This WILL change!
Deadlift 408 375

Shooting for a 1000+ total for next meet, spring/summer 2015. (see quote below)

"If there is nothing you can improve on, your standards are too low!" - BAMA Strength Coach Scott Cochran

1Co 9:27 But I discipline my body and keep it under control, lest after preaching to others I myself should be disqualified

Last edited by bamazav; 10-26-2012 at 08:07 PM.
bamazav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2012, 09:23 PM   #5
Ryano
Max Brawn

Training Exp: 30
Training Type: Powerlifting
Fav Exercise: Benchpress
Fav Supp: Buttweiser
Ryano is a master memberRyano is a master memberRyano is a master memberRyano is a master memberRyano is a master memberRyano is a master memberRyano is a master memberRyano is a master memberRyano is a master memberRyano is a master memberRyano is a master member

Got one already...can I still join?
Old 10-27-2012, 06:35 AM   #6
ffemtny
Uber Brawn

ffemtny is a dedicated contributorffemtny is a dedicated contributorffemtny is a dedicated contributorffemtny is a dedicated contributorffemtny is a dedicated contributorffemtny is a dedicated contributorffemtny is a dedicated contributorffemtny is a dedicated contributorffemtny is a dedicated contributorffemtny is a dedicated contributorffemtny is a dedicated contributor

BTW anyone else not able to get on their site? Wast thingking about this last night and I was going to steal idea and try to get a group going at my firehouse but cant connect to site, just keeps timing out. Hurricane Sandy issue?
ffemtny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2012, 09:14 AM   #7
Muscletrainerdh
Uber Brawn

Muscletrainerdh is a consistent contributorMuscletrainerdh is a consistent contributorMuscletrainerdh is a consistent contributorMuscletrainerdh is a consistent contributorMuscletrainerdh is a consistent contributorMuscletrainerdh is a consistent contributorMuscletrainerdh is a consistent contributorMuscletrainerdh is a consistent contributorMuscletrainerdh is a consistent contributorMuscletrainerdh is a consistent contributorMuscletrainerdh is a consistent contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryano View Post
Got one already...can I still join?
If you don't mind starting clean shaven!

That there is dem rules, Movember 1st, clean shaven face!

Sarcasm and Cynicism are not helpful or attractive traits, respond to posts as you wish to be responded to.
Old 10-27-2012, 09:16 AM   #8
Muscletrainerdh
Uber Brawn

Quote:
Originally Posted by ffemtny View Post
BTW anyone else not able to get on their site? Wast thingking about this last night and I was going to steal idea and try to get a group going at my firehouse but cant connect to site, just keeps timing out. Hurricane Sandy issue?
Seems to be working this AM. Did you ever get in?

Movember United States - Get Contact list

Old 10-27-2012, 09:30 AM   #9
BendtheBar
Bearded Beast of Duloc
Max Brawn

Training Exp: 20+ years
Training Type: Powerbuilding
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: Butter
BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!

About to come off for Movember.

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	541260_10151102330426845_2103485640_n (1).jpg
Views:	146
Size:	17.8 KB
ID:	6061  

Destroy That Which Destroys You

"Let bravery be thy choice, but not bravado."

BendtheBar is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2012, 09:33 AM   #10
bamazav
Bigger, Stronger, BAMA!
Max Brawn

Training Exp: 5
Training Type: ARGH!!!
Fav Exercise: Squats
Fav Supp: Deadlifts
bamazav is a master memberbamazav is a master memberbamazav is a master memberbamazav is a master memberbamazav is a master memberbamazav is a master memberbamazav is a master memberbamazav is a master memberbamazav is a master memberbamazav is a master memberbamazav is a master member

I haven't broken it to wife that goatees are not allowed. Going for the Ryano look. Should shake up the congregation. If I don't grow it long and down the chin, I look like the Jewish Father Guido Sarduci.

Meet Maxes: Gym Maxes:
Squat 308 315
Bench 176 185 This WILL change!
Deadlift 408 375

Shooting for a 1000+ total for next meet, spring/summer 2015. (see quote below)

"If there is nothing you can improve on, your standards are too low!" - BAMA Strength Coach Scott Cochran

1Co 9:27 But I discipline my body and keep it under control, lest after preaching to others I myself should be disqualified
bamazav is offline   Reply With Quote