Muscle and Brawn Forums

Go Back   Muscle and Brawn Forums > General > General Board
Mark Forums Read
Register Articles Members List Search Today's Posts

Notices

General Board You can talk about anything here. Life, sports, rants, whatever.

Old 10-21-2012, 10:57 AM   #1
Chillen
Max Brawn
Points: 6,498, Level: 52 Points: 6,498, Level: 52 Points: 6,498, Level: 52
Activity: 8% Activity: 8% Activity: 8%

Training Exp: 5+ years
Training Type: Bodybuilding
Fav Exercise: Pullup/Bent Over Row
Fav Supp: Feeding the Brain
Chillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master member
Default What can a Beaver teach us?

Not....that kind of...beaver.....LOL

========================
When you look at things, see more than the average person sees..........

What can a beaver teach us?

Lets see:

Have you ever had the chance to watch a Beaver at work? Well, if you haven't, you'd be amazed at what they can teach us all about succeeding at a task. Beavers, whether they know it or not, are masters at setting goals. They see a tree that may be too big to bring down for food all at one time, but they don't give up. They are determined to bring that tree down even if they have to keep going back for a few more bites over and over again.

"The difference between the impossible and the possible
lies in a person's determination."

(Tommy Lasorda)

So what does this beaver activity mean to you and I?

Beavers have a clear goal in mind when they tackle a tree to chew down for future food from the multitude of branches. When you want to achieve something no matter what it is, setting goals keep you focused on the end result. Know what you want, and determine where you are today in relation to what you want. Once you know where you are today, set your goals and the actions needed to get it.

And, very important, don't be discouraged if you are unable to reach your goal when you thought you should. Realign, or rethink your action plan and begin again towards achieving your goal or end result. Stay focused and don't allow distractions to fill your mind or derail you from taking continued action. It's easy to let others things in life throw you off, so be aware. Any unforeseen challenges that crop up are only there to test your resolve on your way to ultimate success in reaching your goal.

"Choosing a goal and sticking to it changes everything."

(Scott Reed)

You have to "Leave it to Beaver". (YOU, MaB brothers and Sisters)

He and he only is the stress reliever.

How?

By getting the knowledge fever.

And, then Beaver is the super achiever and becomes a believer.

I wish you all the best. Withstand the test.

Be better than the rest.

Rock on, brothers and sisters....of MaB......within you is all that you ever need.....really....its all you need:

Don

After losing 40+ unwanted lbs:

At 152/154lbs:

At 162-168:
Chillen is online now   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-21-2012, 01:01 PM   #2
Chillen
Max Brawn

Chillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master member

Are you a beaver believer? come on, ante up!

At 152/154lbs:

At 162-168:
Old 10-21-2012, 01:24 PM   #3
MattyBoy
Brawn
Points: 336, Level: 6 Points: 336, Level: 6 Points: 336, Level: 6
Activity: 35% Activity: 35% Activity: 35%

Training Exp: 3 months
Training Type: Powerlifting
Fav Exercise: Squat
Fav Supp: Creatine Monohydrate
MattyBoy is a consistent contributorMattyBoy is a consistent contributorMattyBoy is a consistent contributorMattyBoy is a consistent contributorMattyBoy is a consistent contributorMattyBoy is a consistent contributorMattyBoy is a consistent contributorMattyBoy is a consistent contributorMattyBoy is a consistent contributorMattyBoy is a consistent contributorMattyBoy is a consistent contributor

I, for one, watch beaver every chance I get.
MattyBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2012, 01:44 PM   #4
Chillen
Max Brawn

Quote:
Originally Posted by MattyBoy View Post
I, for one, watch beaver every chance I get.
We can learn a lot of good (intelligent) things from viewing animals, and other things in nature, when its viewed in proper "context", and then turning on "the scanner within" and applying certain principles to make ourselves better persons, and improve our well-being as we go under the iron.

Have you thought about starting a journal here, Mat? It would be cool, I think you would get a lot help, though we do not get a lot of peeps that step out of there own journal at times.

I would love to see you create one, BRO!

Best regards,

Don

At 152/154lbs:

At 162-168:
Old 10-21-2012, 01:58 PM   #5
Chillen
Max Brawn

For example (no I am not loony, he, he : I was watching a bird today. It was gathering pieces of grass, and debris from the ground, and then flying back in a tree. The bird did this several times. It was building a nest. After several trips, and arranging the pieces, it just sat there on the branch with its back turned but facing the front, as being a look out.

There are many ways you can change the context in this example, and obtain a philosophical view and gain something of value. Think about it some.

---->Pick up the "pieces" in life and manipulate the knowledge of diet and fitness let it work beside you when the "night comes" that you need it; it leaves nothing left to fear. You will be on the look out for trouble, and be ready for it.

Geesh......I think too much.....LOL

Don

At 152/154lbs:

At 162-168:
Old 10-21-2012, 02:04 PM   #6
Chillen
Max Brawn

Also, I had a tomato plant I needed to transplant, and the root was badly damaged. Anyone who has grown tomato plants, know they can be wussy plants, but prolific producers.

I thought to myself, well if the root is strong, the plant will grow.
And, it did eventually take off, and produce well, after couple of weeks of dormancy.

In life, when we get hurt physically or emotionally, if the root is strong on the inside, it will not matter what happens on the outside, as long as you feed yourself what you need.

You see............pretty simple process, eh?

At 152/154lbs:

At 162-168: