Muscle and Brawn Forums

Go Back   Muscle and Brawn Forums > General > General Board
Mark Forums Read
Register Articles Members List Search Today's Posts

Notices

General Board You can talk about anything here. Life, sports, rants, whatever.

Old 10-11-2012, 04:03 PM   #1
Chillen
Max Brawn
Points: 6,498, Level: 52 Points: 6,498, Level: 52 Points: 6,498, Level: 52
Activity: 8% Activity: 8% Activity: 8%

Training Exp: 5+ years
Training Type: Bodybuilding
Fav Exercise: Pullup/Bent Over Row
Fav Supp: Feeding the Brain
Chillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master member
Default A Tribute to 5kg

With Steve's appreciation post, we learned here:http://muscleandbrawn.com/forums/gen...on-thread.html, that Babs is going through some personal issues.

When we face challenges in life that are far beyond our own power, it's an opportunity creation to build on our faith, inner strength, personal character, and courage. How we face challenges plays a big role in the outcome of them.

Bridge this glorious understanding, and though MaB brothers and sisters are separated and at a distance, we grow together, work together, and will have patience, lend a helping hand, and an ear, if or when you want it.

Your strength and endurance comes from your inner beauty and you will endure because of who you are and whom you will become.

You will never allow your candle to be blown out because this is not who you are. Your strength and confidence that you build during this time comes from within and you will create:

The Light of Beauty:

Day by day, I use my eyes to see my beauty SHADOW, and I KNOW I will SOW and GROW from every BLOW to keep myself AGLOW

Night by night, I use my eyes to see my beauty LIGHT and it shines BRIGHT as if its DAYLIGHT.

What you feel you lack in the present may become one of your strengths in the future.

May you see your future as one filled with promise and possibility.

Learn to view everything as a worthwhile experience.

May you find enough inner strength to determine your own worth by yourself, and not be dependent on another's judgment of your accomplishments.

May you always feel loved, and love yourself and another, to combat anything in which you may face.

From my heart to yours......

Don

As she moves through these difficult issues, we are with her in mind, body, and spirit.

After losing 40+ unwanted lbs:

At 152/154lbs:

At 162-168:
Chillen is online now   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links