Muscle and Brawn Forums

Muscle and Brawn Forums (http://www.muscleandbrawn.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Board (http://www.muscleandbrawn.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Family Members Suck Sometimes >< (http://www.muscleandbrawn.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1019)

tim 10-19-2009 09:28 AM

Family Members Suck Sometimes ><

Ack just a rant topic more or less. Family members can really suck sometimes espically when its my family they back stab double cross and drop you like a hot potatoe in a time of need :tomato:

bwys61 10-19-2009 10:17 AM

thats how you tell the difference in "real" friends and family

I always find my real friends in time of need. Not family

BendtheBar 10-19-2009 10:33 AM

Yeah Tim. Use this time as a learning experience. It's hard to do, but you must sometimes distance yourself from lunacy, even when it's relatives.

All you can do is say "I love you." You can rarely change them.

tim 10-20-2009 12:03 AM

Ya things got even more hectic today and it turns out I dont have alot of "friends" either ack life sucks sometimes.

tim 10-21-2009 09:45 PM

Well karma is nice, had court today and got the issue resolved! Someone thought they could lie and take stuff from me but the judge today said they were wack and they lost what they took family member sheeh

RickB 10-21-2009 09:50 PM

Well it sounds like it came out okay at least! Keep your chin up and appreciate your real friends. We all have family we'd rather not even know.

tim 10-21-2009 10:24 PM

In my case theres only 6 id like to know and lots and lots i wouldnt want to

thumpinos 10-22-2009 07:55 AM

Tim,

I don't know you, but I can tell you what I've learned:

A) Everyone has freaks in their family
B) Most people outside of your family are freaks
c) To the freaks in your family, smile, shake hands, and for the close ones, tell then that you love them (your mon, sister, grand dad)
D) To the freaks outside your family, get rid of them. No excuses

And my final advice:

A) Hang out with only sane, healthy-minded people who do normal things like raising and supporting their kids, not screwing goats, and not drinking themselves to death with the welfare money.

B) Man up and do the right thing. Whatever that is at any given moment. That includes sucking it up when you feel like rolling in self-pitty. Everyone has problems.

You can either act like your the only one with problems, or solve the problems. Excuses don't count.

That's where the men get separated from the boys.

I'm not pointing fingers at you man. I don't know you. But shit, if you don't take charge of your life, people will for you.

And the end of the day the question is: who's running your life?

tim 11-07-2009 09:48 PM

Ack life still sucks but I'm back YAY

BendtheBar 11-07-2009 10:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tim (Post 9390)
Ack life still sucks but I'm back YAY

What's up Timbo? We were just talking about you? You guys moved?