MAB $$$ for Exercise Videos
Here's the deal...I want to get an exercise video library on MAB.
I will pay $1 for every video submitted and accepted. That doesn't sound like much, but it can add up.
Here are the parameters:
1) The video must show 3 repetitions of the exercise. Come to a complete stop after 3 reps. Please allow one second of "rest" before and after each video...where you are standing still, and not not moving towards, or away from the camera.
2) Lifter must be using good form.
3) No talking, or offensive music in the background. No people flashing gang signs, the finger, etc.
4) LIGHTING must be good.
5) Lifter must be centered in the video.
6) Submitted videos become property of Muscle and Brawn. They cannot be reproduced by you elsewhere. MAB is paying you for this service.
7) MAB will credit the lifter with a name and/or website URL. This can include supplement companies.
8) All submissions are final. Once received, they can't re returned or taken down from the website.
9) Videos DO NOT have to be edited.
10) Multiple exercises can be submitted on a single video.
11) Please keep your shirt on during the exercise. Wife beaters shirts are OK.
I will be posting a list of exercises this afternoon. If you know of an exercise not on this list, you can PM me or post it on this thread and I will decide if I want a video of it. Do NOT submit videos of exercises not on the list and expect to be paid.
If you are organized, it should take you 30 seconds to a minute max to make a video. You can make over $20-30 an hour doing this. (or more...)
Once the list is posted, it's a free for all. Please post the videos you will make, and please follow through. COMMIT to 30 max at a time. When you have those 30 dome, come back to the thread and see what videos are still needed. I will update this thread in as timely of a manner as possible.
I can pay via Paypal, supplement money, Amazon gift cash or personal check.
VIDEO SUBMISSIONS should be via email, or via a downloadable link.
Just so I'm clear, each video will be:
1-3 seconds of you standing still.
You performing 3 controlled reps with NO slow negatives...just reps.
1-3 seconds of you standing still.
This may include unracking of weight for exercises like squats, but unracking isn't needed.
Each video will probably run 15-30 seconds. Again, multiple exercises are allowed for each file/video. I will edit.
(If you don't know the exercise, check Youtube)
Barbell Ab Rollouts
Dumbbell Side Bends
Twisting Cable Crunch
Leg Lifts on Bench
Hanging Leg Raise
hanging Knee Raise
Lying Knee Raise
Roman Chair Knee Raise
Incline Bench Barbell Rows
Incline Bench Back Shrugs
Yates Incline Bench Rows
Seated Good Mornings
Incline Bench Two Arm Dumbbell Rows
Low Pulley Rows
Wide Grip Seated Pulley Rows
Reverse Grip Seated Pulley Rows
Lat Pulldowns Behind Neck
Reverse Grip Lat Pulldown
Straight Arm Lat Pussdown
Wide Grip Pullups
Standing Barbell Burl
Seated Barbell Curl
Standing Dumbell Curl
Seated Dumbbell Curl
Preacher Bench Curl
EZ Bar Curl
Barbell Drag Curl
Bicep Curl Machine
Standing Calf Raises
Seated Calf Raises
Standing One Leg Calf Raise
Leg Press Calf Raise
Hack Squat Calf Raise
Donkey Calf Raise
Incline Bench Press
Decline Bench Press
2 (or 3) Board Press
Dumbbell Bench Press
Dumbbell Incline Bench Press
Dumbbell Decline Bench Press
Machine Bench Press (Hammer Strength)
Smith Machine Bench Press
Seated Barbell Wrist Curl
Seated Reverse Barbell Wrist Curl
Wrist Curl Over Bench
Reverse Grip Barbell Curl
Reverse Grip Preacher Curl
Standing Dumbbell Reverse Curl
Seated Dumbbell Wrist Curl
Stiff Leg Deadlift
Dumbbell Romanian Deadlift
Lying Leg Curl
Standing Leg Curl
Smith Machine Stiff Leg Deadlifts
Squats, Narrow Stance
Squats, Wide Stance
Single Leg Extensions
Low Box Squats
High Box Squats
Barbell Hack Squats
Smith Machine Squat
|All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:31 AM.|
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.