|01-05-2014, 10:13 AM||#1|
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: United Kingdom
Training Exp: 4 years
Training Type: ARGH!!!
Fav Exercise: Squat / Deadlift
Fav Supp: Motivation
Form Critique... Be Gentle!!
Critique away please!
Things you should know;
- Depth on Deads to start is limited right now because of tight hips (Getting better daily though)
- I look awkward on the bench with my arms, they're 6 ft 7. I'm 6 ft 2.
- I get a bit intimidated when I'm benching. Deads and Squats I don't get phased by, the Bench I do, all be it a tiny bit.
- I know I get broken head syndrome and my back rounds too much a the top
- This was my first heavy deadlift session back in about 2 months
- I'm a basketball player, not a powerlifter or bodybuilder
- I'm sensitive. LOL - Messing around
None of these are excuses, just pointing things out!
Final two Sets
60kg / 132lbs & 70kg / 154lbs
This was a warm up set and first working I believe.
I worked my way up to 90kg / 198lbs for 3 but didn't record it.
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Form Critique...||Carl1174||Exercise Form||667||Today 09:45 AM|
|Form Critique... Be Gentle!!||JumpmanRugs||Powerlifting & Strength Training||18||01-25-2014 02:53 PM|
|Please critique form - deadlift||Greu||Powerlifting & Strength Training||15||08-24-2013 08:27 AM|
|Critique my squat form||sleepingdog||Muscle Building and Bodybuilding||12||07-06-2011 08:44 PM|
|Critique my bench form||Trapz||Powerlifting & Strength Training||9||04-29-2011 04:52 AM|
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|