- - Tate Press
||05-06-2011 07:23 PM
Secondary Muscle Groups
: Shoulders, Chest
: Compound Exercise
How to perform Tate Press
Tate Press Videos
1. Step 1: Lie on a flat bench with a dumbbell in each hand.
2. Step 2: Clean the dumbbells to your shoulders and raise them straight overhead so that the dumbbells are parallel with the floor and your palms are facing forward. One side of each dumbbell should touch each other. This is your starting position.
3. Step 3: Inhale as you lower the dumbbells straight down to your chest, with the plate of each dumbbell right above your chest. Your upper arms should not move and your elbows should end up pointing straight outward with your palms facing forward and your thumbs on bottom.
4. Step 4: Exhale as you slowly reverse the motion back to the starting position.
5. Step 5: Repeat for a complete set.
|All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:21 AM.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.