Muscle and Brawn Forums

Go Back   Muscle and Brawn Forums > Supplements, Nutrition & Diet > Nutrition, Diet and Supplements > Diet Logs
Mark Forums Read
Register Articles Members List Search Today's Posts

Notices

Diet Logs Keep your diet/eating plan logs here.

Old 08-15-2015, 07:59 PM   #1
robsorangegym
Hillbilly Lifter
Brawn

Training Exp: on and off my entire life
Training Type: Get In Shape
Fav Exercise: Squats
Fav Supp: Huge Gainer
robsorangegym is a dedicated contributorrobsorangegym is a dedicated contributorrobsorangegym is a dedicated contributorrobsorangegym is a dedicated contributorrobsorangegym is a dedicated contributorrobsorangegym is a dedicated contributorrobsorangegym is a dedicated contributorrobsorangegym is a dedicated contributorrobsorangegym is a dedicated contributorrobsorangegym is a dedicated contributorrobsorangegym is a dedicated contributor
Default Things Rob Eats

I wanted to start a meal thread. If this is frowned upon or not allowed let me know.
Thought this would be an OK one to start with:

3 loaded and stuffed burgers.

1 maple spiced burger filled with maple sausage, jalapeños, and jalapeño cream cheese - topped with jalapeño & red peppers and a 5 cheese blend in a bun.

1 hot spiced burger filled with bacon, red & jalapeño peppers, jalapeño cream cheese and Swiss cheese - topped with Swiss cheese, bacon, red & jalapeño peppers in a bun.

1 Worcester spiced burger filled with maple sausage, bacon, red & jalapeño peppers, Swiss and jalapeño cream cheeses - topped with red & jalapeño peppers, Swiss & jalapeño cream cheeses and bacon on a bed of spiced hash browns. Ear of corn. 😋😋😋😋😋😋

Sponsored Links
Old 08-15-2015, 08:16 PM   #2
jdmalm123
Less is More
Max Brawn

Training Exp: not enough
Training Type: Powerbuilding
Fav Exercise: the one that doesn't hurt
Fav Supp: Milk
jdmalm123 is one with Crom!jdmalm123 is one with Crom!jdmalm123 is one with Crom!jdmalm123 is one with Crom!jdmalm123 is one with Crom!jdmalm123 is one with Crom!jdmalm123 is one with Crom!jdmalm123 is one with Crom!jdmalm123 is one with Crom!jdmalm123 is one with Crom!jdmalm123 is one with Crom!

It's only frowned upon if you don't send everyone samples!

"Do not change shit up during a training cycle." -Sandbox

Current total: 995
SQ: 355
BP: 265
DL: 375
jdmalm123 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2015, 06:09 PM   #3
robsorangegym
Hillbilly Lifter
Brawn

robsorangegym is a dedicated contributorrobsorangegym is a dedicated contributorrobsorangegym is a dedicated contributorrobsorangegym is a dedicated contributorrobsorangegym is a dedicated contributorrobsorangegym is a dedicated contributorrobsorangegym is a dedicated contributorrobsorangegym is a dedicated contributorrobsorangegym is a dedicated contributorrobsorangegym is a dedicated contributorrobsorangegym is a dedicated contributor

Free samples are by the grill, better beat the dog…

Homemade hot dogs made from beef, lamb and pork. Grilled, I had to share but I still had 5. One with jalapeño ketchup, one with red peppers, one with jalapeños, one with bbq sauce and one with chili. Tasted awesome, now bring on dessert 😋😋. Food was way better than the picture!
Old 08-17-2015, 09:09 AM   #4
robsorangegym
Hillbilly Lifter
Brawn

Peppers and cheese Frittata. Pancakes with no calorie syrup and a couple chicken sausage links.
Old 08-17-2015, 07:45 PM   #5
robsorangegym
Hillbilly Lifter
Brawn

Smoked turkey sandwich with jalapeño cream cheese, spinach, red bell pepper and jalapeños on a Hawaiian roll. Two jalapeño chicken sausages on slider buns with no calorie bbq sauce. Smoky black eyed peas. Delicious ✔️��

This week's dessert!!!
Creamy Chocolate Protein Cake and Red Velvet Protein Cheesecake layered with a Cream Cheese frosting. Yes, I used fat free cream cheese in the recipe and it tastes awesome!! 8 servings means I have dessert for the week. Maybe not a week, but most likely through Saturday. Possibly Friday. It's good. MTS Machine Whey in cake and cheesecake.
Makes 8 servings:
PER SERVING
Calories- 159
Fat- 4g
Carbs - 11g
Protein- 19g

Last edited by robsorangegym; 08-17-2015 at 07:57 PM.
robsorangegym is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2015, 07:59 PM   #6
Soldier
Max Brawn

Training Exp: On and off for 17 years.
Training Type: ARGH!!!
Fav Exercise: Bosu kickback pistols
Fav Supp: Crack on a trisket
Soldier is an elite memberSoldier is an elite memberSoldier is an elite memberSoldier is an elite memberSoldier is an elite memberSoldier is an elite memberSoldier is an elite memberSoldier is an elite memberSoldier is an elite memberSoldier is an elite memberSoldier is an elite member

This thread is making me frown, because I don't have these foods in my mouth.

Steve actually has posted a lot of his meals too. You guys could give each other a run for your money. Your stuff looks amazing.
Soldier is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2015, 07:48 AM   #7
robsorangegym
Hillbilly Lifter
Brawn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soldier View Post
This thread is making me frown, because I don't have these foods in my mouth.

Steve actually has posted a lot of his meals too. You guys could give each other a run for your money. Your stuff looks amazing.
Ft. Hood? Thats BBQ Country, specifically smoked brisket country. If I ever make it back home this thread will be full of Cooper's, Rudy's, Stubb's, SaltLick's, County Line's, Rob's, and maybe even Bill Miller's brisket! Possibly some Tex-Mex.

Now I'm going to have to start gathering wood for this weekend to fire my smoker up….
Old 08-18-2015, 08:03 AM   #8
KennyM
Brawn

Training Exp: On and off about 7 years
Training Type: Powerlifting
Fav Exercise: Deadlifts
Fav Supp: Milk, I crave for it.
KennyM is off to a good startKennyM is off to a good startKennyM is off to a good startKennyM is off to a good startKennyM is off to a good start

You just named some of my favorite restaurants. Over the last 20 years I have probably spent 2 to 3 of em in Austin for company business. By the way, you food looks amazing. Thanks for posting.
KennyM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2015, 07:58 PM   #9
robsorangegym
Hillbilly Lifter
Brawn

Breakfast

Dinner #1

Spaghetti in homemade red sauce with beef. Chicken meatballs and toast. Simple but delicious and it fit my macros great.
Dinner #2

Dinner #2- biscuits with gravy and sausage links. 😋😋😋😋
Old 08-18-2015, 08:12 PM   #10
Biggraygrizzly
Max Brawn

Training Exp: 32
Training Type: Bodybuilding
Fav Exercise: Squat
Fav Supp: Beef Aminos
Biggraygrizzly is a lifting beastBiggraygrizzly is a lifting beastBiggraygrizzly is a lifting beastBiggraygrizzly is a lifting beastBiggraygrizzly is a lifting beastBiggraygrizzly is a lifting beastBiggraygrizzly is a lifting beastBiggraygrizzly is a lifting beastBiggraygrizzly is a lifting beastBiggraygrizzly is a lifting beastBiggraygrizzly is a lifting beast

Give me the recipes!
Biggraygrizzly is offline   Reply With Quote