Muscle and Brawn Forums

Go Back   Muscle and Brawn Forums > Supplements, Nutrition & Diet > Nutrition, Diet and Supplements > Diet Logs
Mark Forums Read
Register Articles Members List Search Today's Posts

Notices

Diet Logs Keep your diet/eating plan logs here.

Old 12-12-2012, 01:06 PM   #11
BendtheBar
Bearded Beast of Duloc
Max Brawn

Training Exp: 20+ years
Training Type: Powerbuilding
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: Butter
BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!

Love the detail. Subbed.

Destroy That Which Destroys You

"Let bravery be thy choice, but not bravado."

BendtheBar is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-12-2012, 01:22 PM   #12
The Badass
Max Brawn

Training Exp: since 2006
Training Type: Other
Fav Supp: EGGS & BACON
The Badass is a dedicated contributorThe Badass is a dedicated contributorThe Badass is a dedicated contributorThe Badass is a dedicated contributorThe Badass is a dedicated contributorThe Badass is a dedicated contributorThe Badass is a dedicated contributorThe Badass is a dedicated contributorThe Badass is a dedicated contributorThe Badass is a dedicated contributorThe Badass is a dedicated contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by BendtheBar View Post
Love the detail. Subbed.
Thx.....it's using the My Fitness Pal site and Mobile app but I don't keep a day to day long....since I eat the same stuff everyday with little variation.
The Badass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 08:30 PM   #13
The Badass
Max Brawn

The Badass is a dedicated contributorThe Badass is a dedicated contributorThe Badass is a dedicated contributorThe Badass is a dedicated contributorThe Badass is a dedicated contributorThe Badass is a dedicated contributorThe Badass is a dedicated contributorThe Badass is a dedicated contributorThe Badass is a dedicated contributorThe Badass is a dedicated contributorThe Badass is a dedicated contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by thumpinos View Post
What brand if you don't mind me asking?
I just double checked, I am using GNC's ZMA. However I bought to use in between shipments/paychecks. I am sure that there are better ZMA options. Also, if you're looking to up your " T " don't forget to look for GABA, DAA, Tribulus, and many other natural boosters. Most supps now-a-days will have some of these....but sometimes it's better to buy the separately so that way you get a higher yield per dose.

The best booster I ever had is no longer on the market. It was MuscleTech's CryoTest. If I EVER find a stockpile of that....I call DIBS!
Old 12-16-2012, 07:52 AM   #14
The Badass
Max Brawn

Many of yous have stated that Supps are not needed for (x) goals.

However, I am running low in stock (or never had) on stuff that you guys may have better insight on. So, with that being said, other than what I have listed above, what would you suggest I add in my Supp regimen?

I have low stock of a pre-workout. Currently using Pre-Surge. may have a week or less left.

The Multi-pak multi I have, I have enough of and won't be getting it again. It don't have all the stuff like the last I had....but I wanted to mix it up.

Protein: All I got is Soy for the moment...still have about 3lbs...was trying it out.

running low on BSN's Atro-phex....like the energy...doesn't do much on shredding.

GNC ZMA is low as well.

**Currently on a off cycle with my PharmaFreak Supps (Anabolic & Test Freaks) got plenty for at least 2 months**

It's payday weekend so if you got ideas on what I should be trying or buying, PLEASE reply to this thread with your "ideas and endorsements' .... LOL

For me: (x) = Stronger which leads to bigger,denser muscles while keeping a low BF gain
Old 12-16-2012, 09:37 AM   #15
BendtheBar
Bearded Beast of Duloc
Max Brawn

Training Exp: 20+ years
Training Type: Powerbuilding
Fav Supp: Butter
BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!

Supps can be convenient, even though they aren't needed. I keep a sleep Supp and pre- workout around when I need them. And the basics.

Destroy That Which Destroys You

"Let bravery be thy choice, but not bravado."

BendtheBar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2012, 10:10 AM   #16
The Badass
Max Brawn

Supps Bought....along with a t-shirt and some wrist support

Muscle & Strength Foundation Stack:
  • 1 x Muscle & Strength Premium Series Protein - 5lbs Milk Chocolate
  • 1 x Muscle & Strength HYDRAMINO - 30 Servings Grape
  • 1 x Muscle & Strength Premium Series Fish Oil - 120 Softgels
Beast Sports Creature Powder - 300g Cherry Limeade

Beast Sports Beast Mode - 60 Servings Fruit Punch

Universal Animal Wrist Wraps - 1 Pair

MusclePharm Sportswear Beast Mode T - Large Black
Old 12-16-2012, 10:12 AM   #17
The Badass
Max Brawn

A Re-werking of Nutrition plan is coming later today. One for training days....one for non-training days....
Old 12-16-2012, 08:55 PM   #18
The Badass
Max Brawn

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacentk2 View Post
This meal plan is for "REST DAYS"
Old 12-16-2012, 08:56 PM   #19
The Badass
Max Brawn

This is the tentative Meal Plan for the 4 TRAINING DAYS. (Mon, Tue, Thur, Fri)

Old 12-17-2012, 08:36 PM   #20
The Badass
Max Brawn

Today's Meals were: