Muscle and Brawn Forums

Muscle and Brawn Forums (http://www.muscleandbrawn.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Board (http://www.muscleandbrawn.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   equipment for sale (http://www.muscleandbrawn.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2979)

rcandkc 04-20-2010 07:07 PM

equipment for sale--LOWER PRICES!

Thank you for everyone who has purchased from me!

I still have the harness and squat suit. The harness may be a tad spendy due to shipping but I will work with you if possible. The suit is still sitting here waiting for a new home.

If you are interested in something but don't agree with the price, please make me an offer--the worst that can happen is that I say "no." All prices do not include shipping or PAYPAL fees.

PowerAtomix Front Squat Harness. Heavy Duty. New ones are selling for $249, asking $125

Set of 6- 5' x 5/8" chains $150--will toss in chain to mount to the bar. SOLD!

75' x 2'" manila pulling rope-has loop $135 SOLD!

Jump Stretch Bands Pair of Medium, Light, and Mini. New sells for $140+, asking $100 SOLD!

METAL V-TYPE squat suit. BRAND NEW-never worn! Size 48. Asking $100

If you have any questions, please email me.

Thank you,
Ron

CallmeKing 04-20-2010 07:22 PM

Can you take some pictures of the chains and bands please?

rcandkc 04-20-2010 07:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CallmeKing (Post 49823)
Can you take some pictures of the chains and bands please?

Sorry, but the chains are sold. As for the bands, they are wrapped in their original plastic and it probably won't do much good to post a picture. If you're unfamiliar with Jump Stretch Bands, do a Google or Amazon search and you should be able to find them. I have a pair of green (medium), a pair of purple (light), and the minis are red. If your request is to see if they are really new, please let me know and I will take a picture of them in their plastic. Thank you. The 140+ price I quoted is from the listings on Amazon.

BendtheBar 04-20-2010 07:39 PM

Welcome to the forum. The squat suit is of interest to me. Does that run as a true size 48? As in your hips are 48?

rcandkc 04-20-2010 07:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BendtheBar (Post 49830)
Welcome to the forum. The squat suit is of interest to me. Does that run as a true size 48? As in your hips are 48?

No, my hips are not 48. I'm actually 5' 7"-if I'm feeling really proud and weigh in the low 170s. I bought the suit from elitefts.com and would recommend that you go their to understand how sizing works, as I am not educated enough in the subject to explain it to you. I bought this suit with the idea that I was going to pursue equiped lifting and realized shortly after I bought it that I will always be a raw lifter.

I never even tried the thing on and since it was my problem and not that of the suit or elite, I decided not to send it back.

I'm simply trying to get most of my money back and convince my wife that I'm not a complete moron.

ehubbard 04-21-2010 06:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BendtheBar (Post 49830)

No, you would be a size 58 I think in the suit. 56 would be tight. The suits are sized closer to hip measurement + 6-8.

rcandkc 04-21-2010 07:27 AM

This page offers instruction on sizing--hopefully it will help.
Metal Gear Size Charts

rcandkc 11-05-2010 01:32 PM

Updated sold items!!!