Advice on Safer Transactions
Here are a few safe practice tips that I will share with you.
1. Know the seller. Ask for references, or if you have great buyer refs, ask them to ship first
2. iTrader scores- Make sure if you are buying you are looking at their seller references. They may be a great buyer, but have no info as a seller.
3. Check their post count, are they regulars? If not, ask for pics of the merchandise with a sign handwritten with their username in the pic.
4. DO NOT SEND PAYPAL MONEY AS A GIFT! My advice-EVER! Red flag, and very hard to get your money back
5. Ask for tracking numbers
6. Always leave feedback, positive or negative
If anyone can think of any other tips, please share them!
this sounds good. itrader on here now is gonna be hard to come by. Also unless you pay extra when you ship thru usps you get no tracking #'s. I would always ask for current pic.'s of the products showing the exp. date. What about the no open container thing? This may have alredy been addressed and I missed it though. Funny thing is I bought a ph on another forum and one of the mods sold me an open container. LOL thru pm's of course.
I don't really care about the opened product. Me personally I wouldn't buy any thing opened, but others might. Whats every one else's thought on this?
|All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:21 PM.|
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.