Brooks Kubik 10 Rules of Life and Lifting
1. If in doubt, do squats.
2. Deadlifts are also good.
3. So is Olympic lifting.
4. Machines are not good.
5. Training smart but eating dumb is a
waste of time.
6. Eating smart but training dumb is also
a waste of time.
7. If it works, keep on doing it.
8. New and improved is different, not
better. And usually, it's not even
9. Stand on your feet when you train.
That's what feet are made for.
10. An unbeatable formula: Think, plan
and do. But too many people forget the
last part of the formula.
If you don't try, you'll never know.
Yours in strength,
sitting!!! LOL :D
ehhh idk that i totally agree here. Maybe for building strength and powerlifting. For bbing things are a bit different
|All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:33 PM.|
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.