|09-13-2009, 04:06 PM||#1|
Bearded Beast of Duloc
Join Date: Jul 2009
Training Exp: 20+ years
Training Type: Powerbuilding
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: Butter
Jay Cutler (bodybuilder) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Jay Cutler (born Jason Isaac Cutler August 3, 1973 in Sterling, Massachusetts) is an IFBB professional bodybuilder and a two time Mr. Olympia winner.
* Height: 5'9" / 175 cm.
* Contest weight: 247-286lbs.
* Off-season weight: 280-320lbs.
* Arms: 22 ½"
* Chest: 58"
* Waist: 34"
* Thighs: 31"
* Calves: 20"
* Neck:19 ½"
Cutler started working in his family's concrete construction business, Cutler Bros. Concrete, at the age of 11, and started training when he was 18 years old as a senior at Wachusett Regional High School. He graduated from Quinsigamond Community College in 1993 with a degree in criminal justice with the intent to work as a guard for a maximum security prison. Cutler quickly excelled at the sport and took his first overall win in 1993 at the Iron Bodies Invitational. His first contest was the 1992 Gold's Gym Worcester Bodybuilding Championships, at which he took second place. Cutler endorses MuscleTech supplements. He currently lives in Las Vegas with his wife Kerry.
* 1993 NPC Iron Bodies Invitational, 1st place Teenage & 1st place Men's Heavyweight
* 1993 NPC Teen Nationals, 1st place Heavyweight
* 1995 NPC U.S. Tournament of Champions, 1st place Men's Heavyweight and overall winner
* 1996 NPC Nationals, 1st place Heavyweight (earned IFBB pro card)
* 2000 IFBB Night of Champions, 1st place
* 2002 Arnold Classic, 1st place
* 2003 Arnold Classic, 1st place
* 2003 Ironman Pro Invitational, 1st place
* 2003 San Francisco Pro Invitational, 1st place
* 2003 Dutch Grand Prix, 1st place
* 2003 British Grand Prix, 1st place
* 2004 Arnold Classic, 1st place
* 2006 Mr. Olympia, 1st place
* 2006 Austrian Grand Prix, 1st place
* 2006 Romanian Grand Prix, 1st place
* 2006 Dutch Grand Prix, 1st place
* 2007 Mr. Olympia, 1st place
* 1992 Gold Gym Worcester Bodybuilding Championships – 2nd
* 1998 IFBB Night of Champions – 11th
* 1999 Arnold Schwarzenegger Classic – 4th
* 1999 IFBB Ironman Pro Invitational – 3rd
* 1999 Mr. Olympia – 14th
* 2000 English Grand Prix – 2nd
* 2000 Joe Weider's World Pro Cup – 2nd
* 2000 Mr. Olympia – 8th
* 2000 Mr. Olympia Rome – 2nd
* 2001 Mr. Olympia – 2nd
* 2003 Mr. Olympia – 2nd
* 2003 Russian Grand Prix – 2nd
* 2003 GNC Show of Strength – 2nd
* 2004 Mr. Olympia – 2nd
* 2005 Mr. Olympia – 2nd
* 2008 Mr. Olympia – 2nd
* Jay Cutler – A Cut Above (1999)
* Jay Cutler – New Improved and Beyond (2003)
* Jay Cutler – Ripped to Shreds (2004)
* Jay Cutler – One Step Closer (2005)
* Jay Cutler – From Jay To Z (2007)
* Jay Cutler – My House (2007)
* Jay Cutler – All Access (2009)
* CEO MUSCLE – Jay Cutler's No Nonsense Guide To Successful Bodybuilding ISBN 978-0974457208
|bodybuilder, cutler, jay, jay cutler, mr. olympia|
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Jay Cutler off dat der Celltech?||TitanWIP||Muscle Building and Bodybuilding||9||11-16-2011 05:22 PM|
|Jay Cutler and Flex||BendtheBar||Muscle Building and Bodybuilding||28||03-01-2011 10:43 PM|
|TMZ takes a shot at Jay Cutler||Roid Monkey||General Board||0||05-24-2010 01:20 PM|
|Jay Cutler on ESPN.com||Big Wangowski||General Board||0||11-16-2009 09:00 PM|
|Jay Cutler Wallpaper, Set 3||Iron Gladiator||General Board||0||07-12-2009 11:37 AM|
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|