Muscle and Brawn Forums

Go Back   Muscle and Brawn Forums > Training > Training Resources > Appreciation Threads
Mark Forums Read
Register Articles Members List Search Today's Posts

Notices

Appreciation Threads Lifter Appreciation Threads. Contains resources, pictures, workouts, videos and articles on specific lifters.

Old 09-11-2010, 06:41 PM   #81
Francisco
Uber Brawn
Points: 8,331, Level: 61 Points: 8,331, Level: 61 Points: 8,331, Level: 61
Activity: 2% Activity: 2% Activity: 2%

Francisco is a dedicated contributorFrancisco is a dedicated contributorFrancisco is a dedicated contributorFrancisco is a dedicated contributorFrancisco is a dedicated contributorFrancisco is a dedicated contributorFrancisco is a dedicated contributorFrancisco is a dedicated contributorFrancisco is a dedicated contributorFrancisco is a dedicated contributorFrancisco is a dedicated contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by jslep View Post
are you going in with your confidence high in victory or have you felt like you have been off and couldn't do all you should have?

in my opinion you look phenomenal but i know the last week really mind F's with ya.
Good question bro!...I am feeling great right now but a little anxious about the traveling next week and the competition itself. But wining or losing its all good to me...it would be very arrogant to asume that i will be the best bodybuilder in a show with the quality of athletes that will attend the show. On the other hand i did everything in my hands to bring my best ever conditioning and thats all i can control..the rest is up to the judges so whatever happens.. i am fine with that. I dont compete to win..i compete to not to lose. the only thing i am sure is that i will have a great time in NYC Cant Waint to eat my pizza LOL!
Francisco is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-11-2010, 06:47 PM   #82
Francisco
Uber Brawn

Francisco is a dedicated contributorFrancisco is a dedicated contributorFrancisco is a dedicated contributorFrancisco is a dedicated contributorFrancisco is a dedicated contributorFrancisco is a dedicated contributorFrancisco is a dedicated contributorFrancisco is a dedicated contributorFrancisco is a dedicated contributorFrancisco is a dedicated contributorFrancisco is a dedicated contributor

Today i started to carb up...and i am holding water and not looking that sharp because of the sodium load phase. LOL! on the other hand finally the carb depletion is over and i can get to eat more! However i had a bad day today...i felt very tired and very hungry! I need more food!!...monday is my highest carb day and i am really looking foward to that

I did HIIT Cardio only today...it was very painfull to finish the sessions...legs are very tired.
Old 09-11-2010, 06:50 PM   #83
gaspers04
Max Brawn
Points: 17,264, Level: 83 Points: 17,264, Level: 83 Points: 17,264, Level: 83
Activity: 3% Activity: 3% Activity: 3%

Training Exp: 20 yrs.
Training Type: Westside
Fav Exercise: All of Them! Bench, hehe.
Fav Supp: Food
gaspers04 is a master membergaspers04 is a master membergaspers04 is a master membergaspers04 is a master membergaspers04 is a master membergaspers04 is a master membergaspers04 is a master membergaspers04 is a master membergaspers04 is a master membergaspers04 is a master membergaspers04 is a master member

Utmost respect for you guys, a buddy of mine goes through them diet cycles before a show, discipline. My hats off to ya Bro!

Supplements
M & S's Isofuel Chocolate, MGN's Dextrose,Universal's Beef Aminos and AAEFX's Kre-Alkalyn.
gaspers04 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2010, 07:11 PM   #84
Rich Knapp
Wheelchair Pro
Max Brawn
Points: 27,020, Level: 97 Points: 27,020, Level: 97 Points: 27,020, Level: 97
Activity: 3% Activity: 3% Activity: 3%

Training Exp: > 13 years
Training Type: Bodybuilding
Fav Supp: AAEFX's whole line.
Rich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master member

Good luck and have a great time F.
Rich Knapp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2010, 08:21 AM   #85
Francisco
Uber Brawn

Quote:
Originally Posted by gaspers04 View Post
Utmost respect for you guys, a buddy of mine goes through them diet cycles before a show, discipline. My hats off to ya Bro!
Thanks a lot bro! i really appreciate it!
Old 09-12-2010, 08:23 AM   #86
Francisco
Uber Brawn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rich Knapp View Post
Good luck and have a great time F.
Will do Rich! Placing is out of my hands, hard work is done...now its time to have a great time, visit some new places with my wife and enjoy some great foods....just wait for the pig out pics LOL!..
Old 09-12-2010, 08:31 AM   #87
Francisco
Uber Brawn

After having my first carb up day yesterday and only doing cardio i am starting to feel like a normal human being again LOL!...i feel refreshed and with more energy...and not like a the walking zombie from the snicker's tv commercial LOL!....The magic of carbs! I hope to keep my energy levels high so i can keep practicing my posing...yesterday i tried to pose but i felt so week that i had to stop miserably after a few poses.

Today i have scheduled HIIT again only...no training
Old 09-12-2010, 09:24 AM   #88
jslep
Max Brawn
Points: 10,539, Level: 68 Points: 10,539, Level: 68 Points: 10,539, Level: 68
Activity: 4% Activity: 4% Activity: 4%

Training Exp: 15 years
Training Type: Powerbuilding
Fav Exercise: bench and moar bench
Fav Supp: red meat
jslep is a lifting beastjslep is a lifting beastjslep is a lifting beastjslep is a lifting beastjslep is a lifting beastjslep is a lifting beastjslep is a lifting beastjslep is a lifting beastjslep is a lifting beastjslep is a lifting beastjslep is a lifting beast

what does your training schedule look like for the week, and when will your last day be?
jslep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2010, 10:49 AM   #89
Francisco
Uber Brawn

Quote:
Originally Posted by jslep View Post
what does your training schedule look like for the week, and when will your last day be?
Monday- Legs, + cardio
Tuesday- Chest/delt/Tris + cardio
Wed- Back/bis + cardio
Thurs - I will be traveling but i will doing get short circuit workout + cardio
Friday - Same as Thursday
Old 09-12-2010, 10:54 AM   #90
jslep
Max Brawn
Points: 10,539, Level: 68 Points: 10,539, Level: 68 Points: 10,539, Level: 68
Activity: 4% Activity: 4% Activity: 4%

Training Exp: 15 years
Training Type: Powerbuilding
Fav Exercise: bench and moar bench
Fav Supp: red meat
jslep is a lifting beastjslep is a lifting beastjslep is a lifting beastjslep is a lifting beastjslep is a lifting beastjslep is a lifting beastjslep is a lifting beastjslep is a lifting beastjslep is a lifting beastjslep is a lifting beastjslep is a lifting beast

no rest for the wicked huh??!! not gonna take any days off before the show.
jslep is offline   Reply With Quote