Muscle and Brawn Forums

Go Back   Muscle and Brawn Forums > Training > Training Resources > Appreciation Threads
Mark Forums Read
Register Articles Members List Search Today's Posts

Notices

Appreciation Threads Lifter Appreciation Threads. Contains resources, pictures, workouts, videos and articles on specific lifters.

Old 07-28-2011, 11:24 AM   #411
Rich Knapp
Wheelchair Pro
Max Brawn
Points: 27,020, Level: 97 Points: 27,020, Level: 97 Points: 27,020, Level: 97
Activity: 3% Activity: 3% Activity: 3%

Training Exp: > 13 years
Training Type: Bodybuilding
Fav Supp: AAEFX's whole line.
Rich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master member

Rich Knapp is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-29-2011, 07:55 AM   #412
DanieleIta
Points: 383, Level: 7 Points: 383, Level: 7 Points: 383, Level: 7
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Training Exp: 8
Fav Exercise: Bench/Squat/Deadlift
DanieleIta is off to a bad start

Hello Francisco, perhaps I've lost something....are you training with PHAT system?It looks like your training!
I think is one of the best hybrid method for natural bodybuilder;-)

And what about stretch...are you usually do it?
Thank you BigMan
DanieleIta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2011, 10:05 AM   #413
Francisco
Uber Brawn
Points: 8,331, Level: 61 Points: 8,331, Level: 61 Points: 8,331, Level: 61
Activity: 2% Activity: 2% Activity: 2%

Francisco is a dedicated contributorFrancisco is a dedicated contributorFrancisco is a dedicated contributorFrancisco is a dedicated contributorFrancisco is a dedicated contributorFrancisco is a dedicated contributorFrancisco is a dedicated contributorFrancisco is a dedicated contributorFrancisco is a dedicated contributorFrancisco is a dedicated contributorFrancisco is a dedicated contributor

Im back to my diet! my family is gone and the fun is over LOL!....I gained a 2-3 lbs but it was worth it i had a lot of fun with my parents and with my food. But its time to get back to the my macros and keep getting leaner.

Yesterday: I did my usual Upperbody day, Great workout, and then i finished with cardio - 30mins

Today: LEgs...and i am starting with deads! We'll see what happens
Old 07-29-2011, 10:18 AM   #414
Francisco
Uber Brawn

Francisco is a dedicated contributorFrancisco is a dedicated contributorFrancisco is a dedicated contributorFrancisco is a dedicated contributorFrancisco is a dedicated contributorFrancisco is a dedicated contributorFrancisco is a dedicated contributorFrancisco is a dedicated contributorFrancisco is a dedicated contributorFrancisco is a dedicated contributorFrancisco is a dedicated contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanieleIta View Post
Hello Francisco, perhaps I've lost something....are you training with PHAT system?It looks like your training!
I think is one of the best hybrid method for natural bodybuilder;-)

And what about stretch...are you usually do it?
Thank you BigMan
I have done the PHAT before, specially because i was introduced to it by my friend and former coach Layne N. I loved the program and you are right it is a great program. However over the years i have modified it to fit my needs. I have added more volume and exes, modified some of the rep schemes, so what i am doing right now is a modified version of it. There is nothing wrong witht the original program...but I love to experiment and think outside the box most of the time. Sometimes excessive experimentation takes me to places that i dont want to be..but others,, it takes me to achieve success. ...every failure for me is an opportunity to see clearly what i am doing wrong and stay away from that.

As far as you other question, Streching (static or actice) r very important as well as foam rolling to keep your muscles performing at a 100% and to prevent injuries...so i try to do it as much as i can. Specially while i am doing legs.. i like to strech my legs very well before starting my first set.
Old 07-29-2011, 10:23 AM   #415
Szelago
44 yr bulk phase complete
Max Brawn
Points: 2,936, Level: 33 Points: 2,936, Level: 33 Points: 2,936, Level: 33

Training Exp: 1yr since coming back
Training Type: ARGH!!!
Fav Exercise: Leg Press
Fav Supp: Thank god for elastamine!
Szelago is a consistent contributorSzelago is a consistent contributorSzelago is a consistent contributorSzelago is a consistent contributorSzelago is a consistent contributorSzelago is a consistent contributorSzelago is a consistent contributorSzelago is a consistent contributorSzelago is a consistent contributorSzelago is a consistent contributorSzelago is a consistent contributor

Great update picture!
Really killng those workouts too!

In the mirror of adversity we see what we are truly made of.
Szelago is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2011, 10:05 PM   #416
Francisco
Uber Brawn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Szelago View Post
Great update picture!
Really killng those workouts too!
thanks brother!
Old 08-05-2011, 10:05 PM   #417
Francisco
Uber Brawn

LEg day today! I am so tired right now that i am writing this and then i am going to sleep!

1. 4" Deficit Floor Deads
Worked my way up for a couple of singles with 435. My goal is to match my floor deadlift 1 rep max in the next couple of months and the go back to floor deads and smash my PR!!

2. Speed DEads
275 x 5
275 x 5
275 x 5
275 x 5

3. LEg PRess Supperseted with Deep Hack squats
5pl/side Press x 10 + 3pl/side Hacks x 10
6pl/side Press x 10 + 3pl/side Hacks x 10
7pl/side Press x 10 + 3pl/side Hacks x 10
8pl/side Press x 10 + 3pl/side Hacks x 10
8pl/side Press x 10 + 3pl/side Hacks x 10

3. Seated Leg Curls
4 sets x 12

4.Lying Leg Curls
4 sets x 12

5. Adductors
4 sets x 10

6. Calves Giant set
4 Giant sets

Supplements

Protocol - Genomyx
Alphaburn - Genomyx
Krillipid -Genomyx
Protein powder
ALA
Fish oil
Creatine
L-Carnitite
Digestive Enzimes
BCAA

Diet

300p 200c 50f - Lows
265p 300c 50f - Highs
Old 08-06-2011, 06:34 PM   #418
BendtheBar
Bearded Beast of Duloc
Max Brawn
Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100
Activity: 49% Activity: 49% Activity: 49%

Training Exp: 20+ years
Training Type: Powerbuilding
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: Butter
BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!

How are things going Francisco?

Numbers are looking excellent. When are you competing next?

Destroy That Which Destroys You

"Let bravery be thy choice, but not bravado."

BendtheBar is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2011, 10:27 PM   #419
Francisco
Uber Brawn

Quote:
Originally Posted by BendtheBar View Post
How are things going Francisco?

Numbers are looking excellent. When are you competing next?
Thanks for stoping by bro! I am doing good training very hard to try to make improvements...as far as contests is concerned...after thinking a lot i decided not to compete this year..i have a lot on my plate right now...next year i'be back
Old 08-06-2011, 10:46 PM   #420
Francisco
Uber Brawn

Update: Back

My back has being my weakpoint as far as i can remember!!! I still remember the first time someone told me that i needed to train my back because it was lagging behind...well to make the story short i started my quest to improve my back years ago and things are looking beter now..Still ways to go but i am on my way Cant wait to show my improvements at my next show

A recent pic below;
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCF1769.JPG
Views:	52
Size:	97.4 KB
ID:	3239