Muscle and Brawn Forums

Go Back   Muscle and Brawn Forums > Training > Training Resources > Appreciation Threads
Mark Forums Read
Register Articles Members List Search Today's Posts

Notices

Appreciation Threads Lifter Appreciation Threads. Contains resources, pictures, workouts, videos and articles on specific lifters.

Old 09-13-2010, 08:20 AM   #91
Francisco
Uber Brawn
Points: 8,331, Level: 61 Points: 8,331, Level: 61 Points: 8,331, Level: 61
Activity: 2% Activity: 2% Activity: 2%

Francisco is a dedicated contributorFrancisco is a dedicated contributorFrancisco is a dedicated contributorFrancisco is a dedicated contributorFrancisco is a dedicated contributorFrancisco is a dedicated contributorFrancisco is a dedicated contributorFrancisco is a dedicated contributorFrancisco is a dedicated contributorFrancisco is a dedicated contributorFrancisco is a dedicated contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by jslep View Post
no rest for the wicked huh??!! not gonna take any days off before the show.
Good question bro!...i train all the way up to the show! if i stop training i will give my body a reason to "NOT" to hold on muscle glycogen.
Francisco is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-13-2010, 08:51 AM   #92
Francisco
Uber Brawn

Francisco is a dedicated contributorFrancisco is a dedicated contributorFrancisco is a dedicated contributorFrancisco is a dedicated contributorFrancisco is a dedicated contributorFrancisco is a dedicated contributorFrancisco is a dedicated contributorFrancisco is a dedicated contributorFrancisco is a dedicated contributorFrancisco is a dedicated contributorFrancisco is a dedicated contributor

Well After doing only cardio during the weekend and having more carbs in my system made a great difference today..I am feeling good and ready to resume my training today!! I will be training all the way up to the show so lets do it....Today is my highest carb day of the week (350g) so i will try to enjoy my foods as much as i can!!....I went to the store last night just to buy a few things that i want to eat today including strawberries, Popcorn, Blueberries, high fiber Tortillas, Caramel Rice Cakes....OHh i am so ready!...
Old 09-13-2010, 10:14 AM   #93
BendtheBar
Bearded Beast of Duloc
Max Brawn
Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100
Activity: 49% Activity: 49% Activity: 49%

Training Exp: 20+ years
Training Type: Powerbuilding
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: Butter
BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!

What are your carbs dropping to after the 350 g day?

Destroy That Which Destroys You

"Let bravery be thy choice, but not bravado."

BendtheBar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2010, 11:13 AM   #94
Francisco
Uber Brawn

Quote:
Originally Posted by BendtheBar View Post
What are your carbs dropping to after the 350 g day?
they will be 300 tomorrow, then 250, 200, 200! and i will make adjustments if i have to but i dont think so!
Old 09-14-2010, 09:31 AM   #95
Francisco
Uber Brawn

Yesterday was my last Leg Workout of the week...Now after beating the hell out of them its time to let them rest for the rest of the week.! Feels so good...i love to train legs but once you punish you lower body the way i have been (2x workouts/week + 2 Hiits + 60-80min of cardio/day) the fun part about it is gone and becomes a burden....like a heavy weight difficult to carry. Just to give u an idea...sometimes my wife helps me to walk up the stairs fecause my legs feel soooo tired!....And this bring me to another subject....the myth that says that you cant do cardio with legs because you are going to lose muscle!!! that is just pure Bull#$#T. Trust me!

I try to keep my leg workout short yesterday to avoid too much muscle dammage and inflamation...my legs need to be ready and fresh this saturday. However i think i did a little more than what i was supposed to...

Leg Presses

4 pl/side x 20
5 pl/side x 15
6 pl/side x 10
7 pl/side x 10
8 pl/side x 10
9 pl/side x 10
10 pl/side x 10
10 pl/side x 10
10 pl/side x 10

Leg Extensions
205 x 10
205 x 10
205 x 10

Lying Leg Curls
200 x 10
200 x 10
200 x 10

Seated Leg Curls
205 x 10
205 x 10
205 x10

Addution Machine
190 x 12
192 x 12
190 x 12

Cardio - 40 minutes
Old 09-14-2010, 10:53 AM   #96
BigFiveFive
White Mamba
Max Brawn
Points: 3,891, Level: 39 Points: 3,891, Level: 39 Points: 3,891, Level: 39
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Training Exp: 3
Training Type: Bodybuilding
Fav Exercise: Barbell Rows
Fav Supp: AMS Pump Fixx
BigFiveFive is a dedicated contributorBigFiveFive is a dedicated contributorBigFiveFive is a dedicated contributorBigFiveFive is a dedicated contributorBigFiveFive is a dedicated contributorBigFiveFive is a dedicated contributorBigFiveFive is a dedicated contributorBigFiveFive is a dedicated contributorBigFiveFive is a dedicated contributorBigFiveFive is a dedicated contributorBigFiveFive is a dedicated contributor

What pro competition are you competing in bro?
BigFiveFive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2010, 09:13 AM   #97
Francisco
Uber Brawn

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigFiveFive View Post
What pro competition are you competing in bro?
WNBF US cup
Old 09-15-2010, 09:24 AM   #98
Francisco
Uber Brawn

Time has come once again! I am flying tomorrow morning to get there early and be ready for all the things that i have to do including my tanning, the Athlete's meetings, Testing (polygraph + Urine) the weight ins, prepare my meals for satuday etc.

Today is going to be a very very busy day...i need to make sure i dont forget anything like my posing trunks LOL! I will be training chest/delts/tris today, packing all my stuff including my foods,food scale, Music Cd's..i also need to make sure i eat all my scheduled meals for today, drink my 2 galls of water, practice my posing a little bit, etc etc...its gonna be a long day.

I will be back sunday night and i will try to post an update with my experiences monday..This is going to be a war!!!!, 19 pros already including a few guys from canada are competing this weekend.

Finally a few shots from this week
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCF0776.JPG
Views:	573
Size:	107.0 KB
ID:	1945   Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCF0777.JPG
Views:	474
Size:	103.0 KB
ID:	1946   Click image for larger version

Name:	st.JPG
Views:	255
Size:	161.7 KB
ID:	1947  
Old 09-15-2010, 09:32 AM   #99
BigFiveFive
White Mamba
Max Brawn

BigFiveFive is a dedicated contributorBigFiveFive is a dedicated contributorBigFiveFive is a dedicated contributorBigFiveFive is a dedicated contributorBigFiveFive is a dedicated contributorBigFiveFive is a dedicated contributorBigFiveFive is a dedicated contributorBigFiveFive is a dedicated contributorBigFiveFive is a dedicated contributorBigFiveFive is a dedicated contributorBigFiveFive is a dedicated contributor

Are you going to be competing against Layne Norton?
Old 09-15-2010, 09:35 AM   #100
BigFiveFive
White Mamba
Max Brawn

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigFiveFive View Post
Are you going to be competing against Layne Norton?
Scratch that, he'll be competing in the IFPA Pro International.

Best of luck to you both!