Muscle and Brawn Forums

Go Back   Muscle and Brawn Forums > Training > Training Resources > Appreciation Threads
Mark Forums Read
Register Articles Members List Search Today's Posts

Notices

Appreciation Threads Lifter Appreciation Threads. Contains resources, pictures, workouts, videos and articles on specific lifters.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-03-2013, 04:14 PM   #1
BendtheBar
Bearded Beast of Duloc
Max Brawn
Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100
Activity: 49% Activity: 49% Activity: 49%

Training Exp: 20+ years
Training Type: Powerbuilding
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: Butter
BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!
Default Dan John Appreciation Thread

15 Dan John Quotes to Live By - The Chronicles of Strength

"It depends." - On anything and everything.

2. "If you want to be healthier, floss" - On health vs fitness

3. "The best CORRECTIVES are REGRESSIONS." - On corrective exercise

4. "Fat loss is about finding ways to make exercise INEFFICIENT." - On fat loss

5. "Mastery of the basic human movements trumps EVERYTHING else."

6. "Eat like an adult."

7. "Everything you are NOT doing, DO!" - On the world's fastest personalized exercise program.

8. "If you just add in farmers walks and goblet squats, any program gets better universally."

9. "I don't care HOW it works, IF it works." - On exercise/strength training

10. "Strength what is weak, stretch what is tight." - On NOT overcomplicating things

11. "Standards and gaps must be CONSTANTLY assessed...in a REASONABLE approach."

12. "Eat more protein, eat more fiber, drinks more water, take fish oil, and wear your seatbelt."

13. "Be REASONABLE, folks!" - Advocating a REASONABLE diet and exercise program over a TOUGH diet and exercise program.

14. "Keep the GOAL the GOAL."

15. "Everything works. Just pick SOMETHING and STICK to it!

BONUS: "I thought I could cure a necrotic hip by myself, because, well, do you know who I am?" - On curing his necrotic hip by himself and not succeeding

BONUS 2: All that other horseshit you see online, the INVENTOR takes offense to!" - On learning the goblet squat

Destroy That Which Destroys You

"Let bravery be thy choice, but not bravado."

BendtheBar is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links